WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 9:20 pm

He rolled the ball back over and nudged her even harder but still playfully. He trundled over to the bank of the river and waded in. He rolled over and showed his bright orange underbelly. He wiggled a bit, making ripples in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 9:27 pm

She kicked the ball aside and slid into the water, placing both paws on his belly. It was quite a sight to see the colours he could display. Swimming down she began sifting through the mud for some hiding fish. Her burst of energy was used up for the most part.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 9:54 pm

He went with her and noticed her search for fish. He pointed out a thicket of reeds, which fish used as shelter. "Fish." He saw the small fish drifting around again. All of a sudden, a turtle he had mistaken for a rock chomped on part of the school.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 9:57 pm

She let out a stream of bubbles and resurfaced. Obviously she wasn't going to be getting a decent snack for the moment. She peered around for a moment and noticed a newly moved log. "Klik, home?" Clambering onto the shore, she approached it slowly, taking the time to admire his effort.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 10:08 pm

He was lost on the meaning of home. "Home?" he echoed, asking what it meant. It might be another word for log. Or it could mean where a creature lived. There were few options, so he had a 50-50 chance of getting it right.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 10:12 pm

She flicked her tail about. "Home." She pointed at a smaller cave, then herself. "Klik's home." She motioned at him then to the log. Shrugging, she walked closer to it, waiting for his approval to enter.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 11:10 pm

Home meant where you lived. Good. He nodded, allowing her to enter the simple hollow log. Some smaller animals had seen fit to make it theirs too. A few frogs hopped out at his approaching, and a few bugs were crawling around in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 11:14 pm

She smiled and walked in carefully to avoid treading on the animals. A frog hopped on her back, causing her to giggle hysterically. The sucker toes pulled at her scaly skin slightly as it hopped around. Making her way further down, she tested the bedding by rolling onto her side.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 11:52 pm

He entered his little deb after her. She was laying on the moss at the bottom of the angled log. She was giggling as a frog hopped on her. A smaller salamander was raising its head in a display of territory. He just made an almost laughing sound.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:05 am

It was quite comfortable to her after such a long sprint. Her eyes closed, smiling as the frog hopped away on it's own course. Perhaps she would den near here, it wasn't too far from Tyriia's den, and she was approaching the age that it became common.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:11 am

She seemed to be sleeping now. Best not to disturb her. He exited the log and sat outside, keeping watch. He liked his new friend. She was enthusiastic and playful, and all around fun. A great person to be around.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:17 am

She woke herself, not wanting to put Klik off by getting all over his things. Making her way out, she sat down beside him, resting her head around his. "I don't know if you'll understand all this, but you're a really great friend, I'm glad I decided to follow you."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:24 am

She was saying something he couldn't understand. E heard the word friend, and felt a sentiment of cameraderie, so he nestled in closer to her. She was warm, an advantage to having scales rather than just plain skin.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:29 am

She placed her paw on his back. The small birds were beginning their daily foraging, picking at flowers and fruits for their nutrition. Her wing came up over her arm, covering him in the leathery flaps. "Pretty." Her gaze went across the fall of petals and pollen in a shower of many colours.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:42 am

She had indicated the pleasant looking scenery before saying "pretty." He looked at her, and said "Pretty." He didn't recoil from the contact like he usually would. Rather, he enjoyed her company as a very good friend.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:45 am

She sat there for several minutes, awestruck by the display the birds unknowingly gave. Purring through the air pouches that gave her small fire life, she relinquished her wing, slowly walking back to the log. "Sleep." It would be a short while anyway, she still needed to dig out a den for herself.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:53 am

He let her go in and then dozed off in the sunny spot, staying warm while on the bank to avoid dehydration. The birds were going about their business. Even the bees seemed to be happy, as though the entire world was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:57 am

Resting her sore legs, she woke up some time later again, walking out into the sunlight. Noticing Klik lying on the beach in the sun, she sneaked up and lay down across him, giggling in a friendly manner. "I'm making a new home around here. Is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:01 am

She had asked about a home. He nodded his approval. Now wasn't too uncomfortable. It would be a lazy day, he could tell. Not that that wan wasn't pleasent, but people didn't like to see sleeping animals. Even so, he began to nod off.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:03 am

She slid over him, facing him directly for a few moments, before nudging his head and getting up. The cave she had pointed at before was a bit too close for territorial purposes. Sliding into the water, she began to swim upstream in search of a suitable opening. Digging wouldn't be a problem anyway.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:11 am

He was awoken by her nudge and returned to his humid little den. He curled up in the bottom, awaiting any other unexpected events. They were happening more and more in the arboretum, and it ha become a hectic place indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:17 am

A suitable overhang appeared. Clambering onto the small bit of land, she sniffed at the rock. Perfect, she could dig under and clean out the hollow behind. From there branches could be dug, including one back home. Returning to the water, she began digging away an entrance until she was back up in the hollow. Nothing grew in it, making removing the skeletons easy.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:54 am

He swam down the river until he managed to find her digging into a crevice on land. He joined in, assisting her in excavating the soil. "Home?" he asked. He was thinking she was moving away from the other dragons. But why?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 1:59 am

She turned to him and nodded. "Home of Lyea. Close to Klik." Burying the bones deep below the floor, she filled it in and looked around for a moment. It felt quite nice already, if not dark. The land entrance could be blocked at will, which was currently providing light.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 2:07 am

He liked the home. Underground for security, warm, and only a little bright. "Pretty." He enjoyed Lyea's company, no matter what the reason. It was nice of her to help him learn the language that he was being taught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).   Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP). - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arboretum of Artemis. (Animal RP).
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next