WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized

Go down 
+12
some dumb bird
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
Rachel
marsh
Alex
€rim
ron
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
YinYangBell
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Do you want to be in this RP?
Yes
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_vote_lcap59%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Maybe
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
I DUN WANT TO BE IN BUT I LIEK BUTTANZ
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
€rim
User
€rim

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 5:40 am

o u legs taking my aspect that while i was at the movies (Kidding its fine)

Name: Taylor Kusmal
Chumhandle: unknownError [UE]
Description/Picture: I'll make a picture for this later. Just wanna get the sheet posted so I don't have to worry about void getting taken before me.
Intro/Background: Your name is TAYLOR KUSMAL. This is not your LAST NAME but is VERY CLOSE. You're a tad RELUCTANT to post your ACTUAL NAME because you're PARANOID that SOMEONE YOU KNOW will SEARCH your name and FIND THIS. You really enjoy the INTERNET and the strange PEOPLE that inhabit it. You have gathered quite a few INTERNET FRIENDS and often partake in ROLEPLAYS with them on a forum. Your USERNAME is CRIM which originated from the color CRIMSON. Outside of this, you enjoy POI and ART. Not to mention MUSIC which of course EVERYONE likes to some extent. You love to EAT and have awful SLEEP HABITS which just get WORSE with SUMMER. Your CAT likes to follow you wherever you HAPPEN TO GO. Some people have told you that you're WEIRD and to be completely honest, you think that's sorta COOL. You spend much time reading BOOKS and MANGAS and playing GAMES.You've got a TENDENCY to think about learning a BUNCH of cool things, but never end up actually trying to LEARN them. You have a lot of pets in your household ranging from a FISH to DOGS to CHICKENS. Your chumhandle is unknownError [UE] and You speak with decent grammar and punctuation most of the time. butnotalways. But enough about you since you seem to be rambling now anyways.
Role: Heir of Void
Land: Land of Crags and Snow
Denizen: Nyx
Consorts: Hyenas
Dream Planet: Derse
Guardian: Brother
Specibus: Firepokrkind (Fire poker if you couldn't tell.)
Modus: Random. The item you get is random. Simple.
Other: IMMA GOT THAT TIGER. CAUSE BITCHES LOVE TIGERS.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 9:02 am

*reserves maid of hope*
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

Just going to tell you now, Crim; Yin is using Heir. Otherwise I would have totally screwed you over. XD
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:34 pm

Alrighty, Legs is good to go, but just saying that your land does remind me a LOT of LoLaR, but that shouldn't be too big an issue. It's different enough.

So let's run through the roles taken:

Maid of Hope: Alex
Heir of Time: Myself
___ of Void: Crim
Guide of Light: Legs
Witch of Rage: Hawk (I'm not sure but I do think I remember Darkeh asking about Witch though. Just sayin'. I know it was your old one too.)
Monk of Mind: Mata
Page of Heart: Tex
Sylph of Life: Luna
___ of Space?: Darkeh (Not sure on this one.)
Knight of Beats Beasts: Omni

If I somehow missed you because you mentioned it in a chat or something. My apologies, but post it.

In other news, probably switching to OOC pretty soon, now that I know this is actually popular enough to be a thing.[strike]

Last edited by YinYangBell on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:35 pm

i dont know what i am anymore i mean i reserved witch but befjushkjl;fkjokp
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:37 pm

befjushkjl;fkjokp indeed.

Yeah, not sure on this. If Hawk's okay with a change, we're all good.

Though, also just saying, Thief of Space sounds incredibly badass.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:40 pm

yeah if i cant have witch i was considering thief
so if hawk isnt cool with changing then i guess im quite happy to take that uwu
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:51 pm

I am not on this list. Dissapoint.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:53 pm

Derp, could've sworn you were.

Well, doubt anyone else would use Beasts as an aspect, but Omni has dibs on Knight.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:57 pm

If I ever became a DJ, Knight of Beats shall forever be my name.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 2:48 pm

jdsjkhkjhzkgh yeeeeaaaah i kind of don't wanna change my title :C
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 3:38 pm

Switching to prince sjaklgjk

Crim wrote:

Name: Taylor Kusmal
Chumhandle: unknownError [UE]
Description/Picture: I'll make a picture for this later. Just wanna get the sheet posted so I don't have to worry about void getting taken before me.
Intro/Background: Your name is TAYLOR KUSMAL. This is not your LAST NAME but is VERY CLOSE. You're a tad RELUCTANT to post your ACTUAL NAME because you're PARANOID that SOMEONE YOU KNOW will SEARCH your name and FIND THIS. You really enjoy the INTERNET and the strange PEOPLE that inhabit it. You have gathered quite a few INTERNET FRIENDS and often partake in ROLEPLAYS with them on a forum. Your USERNAME is CRIM which originated from the color CRIMSON. Outside of this, you enjoy POI and ART. Not to mention MUSIC which of course EVERYONE likes to some extent. You love to EAT and have awful SLEEP HABITS which just get WORSE with SUMMER. Your CAT likes to follow you wherever you HAPPEN TO GO. Some people have told you that you're WEIRD and to be completely honest, you think that's sorta COOL. You spend much time reading BOOKS and MANGAS and playing GAMES. You've also got a TENDENCY to think about learning a BUNCH of cool things, but never end up actually trying to LEARN them. You have a lot of pets in your household ranging from a FISH to DOGS to CHICKENS. Your chumhandle is unknownError [UE] and You speak with decent grammar and punctuation most of the time. butnotalways. But enough about you since you seem to be rambling now anyways.
Role: Prince of Void
Land: Land of Crags and Snow
Denizen: Nyx
Consorts: Hyenas
Dream Planet: Derse
Guardian: Brother
Specibus: Firepokrkind (Fire poker if you couldn't tell.)
Modus: Random Modus. The item you get is random. Simple.
Other: IMMA GOT THAT TIGER. CAUSE BITCHES LOVE TIGERS.

Last edited by Crim-kun on Sun 30 Sep 2012, 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 3:43 pm

Name: Ronald Skylarson

Chumhandle: vividHistorian

Description/Picture: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=440&filename=texspritemk1

Intro/Background: Your name is RONALD SKYLARSON and you have plenty of interests! You really LOVE things LIKE HISTORY, OR ANCIENT ARTIFACTS. You generally learn something new in history everyday. Some of your other interests include GAMING, be it on consoles or computers. But you really seem to favor computers. And how could you forget to mention that you love THE INTERNET, AND TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET. Let's face it you're pretty AWKWARD when you're around people physically. You also like learning about GUNS AND WEAPONS IN GENERAL, even though you don't have any real weapons except a small pocket knife, which is only for self defense anyways.

You also enjoy watching TELEVISION, occasionally,and you specifically enjoy science fiction the most. And how could you possibly neglect to mention that you ROLEPLAY, at least when you aren't being incredibly LAZY. Oh, and you sometimes tend to RAMBLE on about things no one cares about. You also enjoy PSYCHOLOGY, AND LEARNING ABOUT CULTURE. You also think of yourself as a pretty CHILL and RELAXED GUY. Well, on the surface at least. You tend to get irritated when someone says something you think is STUPID as well, but what can you say, sometimes you're EASILY IRRITATED when someone gets the facts wrong.
Role*: Page of Heart
Land*: Land of Archives and Ruins. A relatively cold and mountainous land, the sun is seemingly obscured by dark clouds constantly. However ruins of a civilization are everywhere, broken down bridges, buildings clutter the landscape, however if one can make it through alive, they'll be rewarded by finding a huge Archive of knowledge and history of the world and it's inhabitants.

Denizen*: Yaldabaoth
Consorts*: Snakes.
Dream Planet*: Derse. (Can be changed to Prospit if we have too many Dersian dreamers.)
Guardian*: Sister.
Specibus: Wooden stick kind. (Later on, spear kind.)
Modus: The History/Culture Modus. You can put an item in freely, but in order to take an item out you need to answer some sort of History related or Cultural related question in less than one minute. Or else you'll have to wait an hour or so before trying again.
Other: Imma Got Tiger
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 4:35 pm

Righty. Now have sheets in a reserve.

Also:

Tex: Derse
Crim: Derse
Hawk: Derse
Legs: Derse
Omni: Prospit
Me: Prospit

Just to show who has what planet now. 3 male on Derse, 1 female, and 2 male on Prospit.
I think I'll need one guy to get off Derse, given we have 8 definite's, but if the 2 maybe's are joining, then that means only one more girl on Derse, and everyone else is Prospit.

*Wonders how many male and female people are joining, hopes it's conveniently even*
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 4:41 pm

You forgot me on Prospit.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 4:44 pm

i plan to be derse so
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 4:50 pm

ALRIGHT.

Tex: Derse
Crim: Derse
Hawk: Derse
Darkeh: Derse
Legs: Derse
Omni: Prospit
Me: Prospit
Mata: Prospit

SO YEAH FUCK EVEN GENDERS I DON'T THINK WE EVEN HAVE THOSE.

AND PLEASE, DON'T OFFER GENDERBENDING AS A SOLUTION.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 5:09 pm

So we're basically just trying to get even number of players on each side okie doke.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 5:55 pm

Is there an extra space left? If there is and ___ of Doom is open could I possibly reserve it? Although I'm going to be away for the next three weeks so that could be a problem.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 5:59 pm

If it's any consolation I have to go for a week next week too if I'm correct.

Doom isn't taken, and as such you can have it.

HOWEVER, we do need another person now. I believe Luna will fulfill that need.

ALSO, we need to brainstorm the villain/conflict that we run into here, so we're not a boring old normal session.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 6:25 pm

Name: Shawn (Shae) Fowley
Chumhandle: deLorean [DL] -- #bada55
Description/Picture: when i get home you can get this
Intro/Background: Your name is SHAE FOWLEY, though considering you're almost TRANSGENDER, you prefer to be called SHAWN. You aren't transgender yet, or at least you don't consider yourself to be, as you were waiting until you ENDED SCHOOL before making anything OFFICIAL, so EITHER PRONOUN, HE or SHE, works for you, as long as they use the CORRECT NAME for each PRONOUN. You have a VARIETY of INTERESTS and HOBBIES, though the thing you seem to do most is run your BLOG. You have plenty of FOLLOWERS to PLEASE, so you make sure to try be on there EVERY DAY. You ABSOLUTELY ADORE BACK TO THE FUTURE, it's the BEST MOVIE EVER, no contest, and it was also the INSPIRATION for your CHUMHANDLE. You do like PART TWO and THREE, though they're just not as GREAT as the first. You frequently have BACK TO THE FUTURE MARATHONS, which some could QUESTION on how you aren't FED UP with those movies yet. MICHAEL J. FOX has become your FAVOURITE ACTOR thanks to this, and hell you'd go STRAIGHT FOR THAT MAN, you don't CARE how OLD he is now, you still TOTALLY WOULD. You really like a RANGE of other TV SHOWS, GRAVITY FALLS, PRIMEVAL, SUPERNATURAL and DOCTOR WHO are probably your FAVOURITES. You also love to play VIDEO GAMES in any other SPARE TIME YOU HAVE, which is a LOT, as you PROCRASTINATE EVERYTHING, which seems to give you WAY MORE TIME THAN YOU NEED. LEFT 4 DEAD 2 and AMNESIA: THE DARK DESCENT are probably your FAVOURITES at this point, though you LOVE many of the OLDER games, especially any that are STREET FIGHTER-ESQUE. You also really like to DRAW, but you think you absolutely SUCK at it, though APPARANTLY people don't AGREE. You also ADORE ROLEPLAYING, though DEFINITELY get lazy when it comes to REPLYING.

You're quite a LAID BACK and CHILL kind of PERSON, though can EASILY be set off by someone GENERALLY PISSING YOU OFF. You often get pissed at REALLY DUMB THINGS, especially people NOT ACCEPTING THAT THEY'RE WRONG WHEN THEY LOSE AN ARGUMENT. That TICKS YOU OFF TO NO END. If someone gets on your BAD SIDE, you're willing to LOSE THAT COOL, and FUCK THEM UP. They will DEFINITELY know that you DESPISE their VERY EXISTANCE. Other than that, you're WILLING to LEND A HAND to any of your FRIENDS, and are quite open to hearing their RANTS to you, offering ANY ADVICE you can MANAGE TO GIVE, as you do LOVE to HELP if you can.

You have a SMALL CASE OF INSOMNIA, which is GRADUALLY GETTING BETTER, and SLEEP IS SOMETHING HAPPENING MORE, though you still stay up LATE anyway. You also FEAR that you MAY BE SCHIZOPHRENIC, though you aren't going to come to ANY CONCLUSIONS on that for now, as you only HEAR VOICES AND SEE THINGS every so often. You DOUBT that it's SCHIZOPHRENIA, and DEFINITELY don't want it to be. You also have some PROBLEMS WITH YOUR EYES. You are SHORT SIGHTED, but can see FINE without glasses as long as you don't have to look too far away. But when you go outside you find that you FEQUENTLY NEED TO WEAR SUNGLASSES, as your EYES seem to be VERY SENSITIVE to how BRIGHT it is, and it SUCKS.
Your CHUMHANDLE is deLorean and you quite like to think that you type fucking normally, though you dont use much punctuation
if any its rare
the enter key is your best friend and enemy as it occasionally cuts off part of your wo
rd
you seem to typo a lot though you honestly dont give a shit and do not plan to fix them

Role*: Thief of Space
Land*: Land of Banshees and Frogs
The land is rather dark and misty (which is brilliant for Shawn thanks to his eye problems), and light rarely shines through the dark clouds that seem to completely cover it. It is not completely dark, as there are small, glowing patters on what appears like ruins and some scattered on the ground. The patters appear to look like screaming figures, vaguely humanoid in shape, and definitely of the female gender. They get a little creepy at some points, and some times you will hear screams off in the distance. It's better to not question what those are, as the consorts do not seem to be too afraid of the noises, only the glowing patters, as they will not step on the linees, and go right around them.
Denizen*: Orochi
Consorts*: Six Legged Salamanders
Dream Planet*: Derse
Guardian*: Brother i guess?
Specibus: bladekind, a katana given to you by your uncle
Modus: Catscratch modus -- Items can be placed into it without a problem, but they are immediately randomised into two seperate options, safe and unsafe. The safe items can be taken out with ease, though the unsafe are /flung/ out at high speeds. Can be dangerous if you get in the way of one of the unsafe items, as that could end badly depending on what it was. Catscratch being the name as the modus seems to get more annoyed as more items get placed in, and is more likely to 'scratch', and throw out an unsafe item. the less crowded, the easier it is to get something. If you picture it like a cat becoming more scared and more likely to hurt someone if it was crowded around rather than a less amount of people.
Other: imma got tiger
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 8:10 pm

Yin, can you change my specibus to just pokerkind? I checked the abstrata and noticed one was already in their so I'm assuming it's talking about that and not the game.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 10:50 pm

Okay so.
I know I've been dead on this forum for a good while but I hope to join this.

I haven't read all of the thread yet, I hope to do that soon but I am extremely pressed for time at the moment so do excuse my infrequent posting. Should be around more eventually, though school starts soon and that could pose a problem for more than just me as a player, methinks but I'm rambling so I'm just gonna stop using run on sentences for things no one cares about now.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:33 pm

Excuse me while I sheet.

Gosh darn you, Darkie. I'm all up and mildly disappointed that I can't be Bard of Space.

Welp. Calling Doom, if it's not taken. The OP says it isn't, so.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:51 pm

Deoxy reserved it, Geek. Might not have been officially reserved though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: