WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)

Go down 
+13
pyro_dear
Surprise
brendan
Szemetlada
TheNarrator
€rim
Rachel
ron
andavocados
some dumb bird
Ømnivalence
marsh
YinYangBell
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
andavocados
User
andavocados

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 4:44 pm

Except I don't have Steam, and already just downloaded Pesterchum, so if we could not do that I'd appreciate it greatly.

Name: You’d really prefer to leave this blank. “Geek” or “Avocados” or whatever is perfectly okay with you.
Chumhandle: exquisiteMorrow (EM) (59B039)
Description: Your hair is dark brown, short, straight, and perpetually messy. It could be because it’s just that unruly, but it’s really because you haven’t touched it since you woke up, except on very rare occasions, in which case the former is normally true. You wear mostly rectangular glasses, and by mostly you mean the edges are curved because no one actually makes completely rectangular glasses, much to your pretend disappointment. You often wear your All-State shirt, which is incredibly conveniently designed so that you can use the TMEA symbol as your T-shirt symbol and say the rest is too small to include. You also wear cargo shorts, and whenever possible, socks and not shoes.
Intro/Background: Your name is [REDACTED], and you are approximately the 25TH MOST INTELLIGENT person you know. Not that you’re KEEPING COUNT or anything, that would be weird. You greatly enjoy MATH and its first scientific derivations, PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY. You also are an amateur COMPOSER and a fairly good FRENCH HORN PLAYER. In case it wasn’t COMPLETELY OBVIOUS, you think very highly, and probably rightly so, of your particular set of TALENTS. SOCIAL INTERACTION is what gets to you, but who needs that anyway. Your chumhandle is exquisiteMorrow and you don’t understand why we need quirks.
Role: Bard of Breath
Land: Land of Pillars and Fire – Your planet, shrunk down to the appropriate size, would appear to be a pincushion. Except the cushion part is on fire and the pins are all sticking out the wrong way and are dull. Each pillar is a different height, and most are connected to each other by bridges or something. Your house is on the tallest and widest pillar, which is not connected to any of the others, and also, coincidentally, houses your denizen, miles below.
Denizen: Typheus
Consorts: The Angry Birds red bird. Minus the angry. They tweet incessantly.
Dream Planet: Prospit or whichever has fewer at this point
Guardian: Your YOUNGER BROTHER. He is you had you decided to become a COUCH POTATO. Your adoptive parents must be absolutely INSANE for adopting two meteor babies, not that you know that. For all intents and purposes, no one really gives a crap because they’re away on business right now.
Specibus: Crossbowkind, starting with a fakey fake thing more usable as a bludgeoning weapon that you made out of a foldable music stand. It does shoot actual bolts, but pencils are notoriously bad at flying straight.
Modus: Motif Modus – You must improvise a melody about the item you’re retrieving on an attached keyboard. The modus judges your line and gives you the item it feels is most represented by your melody.
Other: IMMA GOT TIGER
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 4:51 pm

I did consider that, Omni, but Steam also would mean there'd be no reason to have any of the name, color, or any of the chat stuff that is restricted to PC. If on steam, I'm not beastlyExperimentor, I'm YinYangBell or Tradesman, which, while having history, isn't particularly engaging with the background SelfStuck provides.

Plus, if we WERE to do steam chat with colors and the like, it'd be easier to use PC just to copy the log file with the hex colors prewritten.

And, if we were to keep it more genuine, why have Strife Specibi? or Fetch Modi? Those weren't SBURB mechanics, they just fit together with SBURB well.

It's really more just all good fun to use PC too, in my mind.

@GM: Accepted, but at the very least could you provide a fake name? It need not be close to your real one, just something to call you that isn't a username.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 4:57 pm

Yeah, okay. Figured you'd want something.

uhhh

Steve Scott.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 5:02 pm

Steve it is. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 5:08 pm

Sweetness :3

Useless trivia - Jade actually was on my lap when I was writing my post.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 6:01 pm

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 Iaza02307139815300
hawk make sprite
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:00 pm

Your picture from before shows you wearing a tank top, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:01 pm

tank topslook weird on the sprites
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:05 pm

You used the Equius style one right?
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:06 pm

yeeeeah
are there others?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:10 pm

Not that I know of.

Meh, I might try tweaking it to see what you think later.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 7:15 pm

go for it
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 8:18 pm

Sorry for the RIDICULOUSLY short post; I had no idea what to post, and the television that my sibling is blaring behind me is not helping. So, I just decided to wait for someone to Pester me.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:53 pm

I'll server Geek if that's alright with people. Or not it's like whatever.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:59 pm

Did you want to server for Deoxy? o:

Or am I behind the times here. x3
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:01 pm

Say, are we supposed to know that the session will cause the end of the world as we know it, or is Glen a bit of a conspiracy theorist (with DEAD ON predictions)? Not trying to critique, just wondering, if I should include that in me next post.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:04 pm

Oh. Sorry, thought that it would just be common knowledge that the game was about saving the world. xD I can edit that out...
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:11 pm

Well you don't have to edit it out yet, we just need to know whether it's common knowledge or not.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:52 pm

oh no crim is my server
i'm going to die

Anyways, here's my sprite, to replace the horribleterrible description.

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 2aabmeo

I would have made that transparent, but Paint is approximately stupid. At everything.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:53 pm

Oooh I like! What is that symbol on your shirt? o3o
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 10:59 pm

It's the TMEA symbol. My All-State shirt has this great big maroon symbol on it, so I figured I'd just wear that for the duration of entrance shenanigans.

It's my most-worn shirt after Mind and Void, which I can't be wearing for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 11:01 pm

Heheheh, okay. x3
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 11:06 pm

So when do I get to post? Do I have to get pestered by someone? And if so, where do I join this line?
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 11:32 pm

I thought I was going to be Deoxy's server originally and then apparently it changed.

SO NOW I HAVE TO RESORT TO SILLY OL' GEEK, GOSH DARN.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 12:55 am

So in trying to log out of Pesterchum just now, I looked at the program funny or something and it chewed everything to bits. I tried every fix I could find, but the only ones that worked were the ones that said to delete it.

I won't be installing it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next