WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Roll Call(Who is left?)

Go down 
+17
Vocales Corvus
Ømnivalence
ron
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Snowy
Admiral Ji
marsh
Rachel
Balu
Warcodered
Mr Allen J
brendan
Patches
Sadie
Szemetlada
JazzTap
Solace Goddark
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 12:08 am

I can see that.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 10:17 am

Do you not like it?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 11:32 am

its so weird what the he ck iim not used 2 this
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 11:45 am

It's not bad, it's just different and different is weird. I'll get used to it though.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 12:15 pm

If you have suggestions, don't be selfish and keep them to yourself feel free to share them.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 1:38 pm

Unsure if I like the back lit wood background or not. Its very soft, and all, but moving a thread down makes a strange optical illusion on the left side that messes with my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 2:23 pm

You should add a little button below our messages, like the Skype, Email, PM, Profile ones, but for Steam. Because a lot of us use Steam.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 2:42 pm

The buttons are already installed by forumotion, I don't know if there's one for Steam but I'll have to check.

I saw that this theme didn't have a design for Twitter so I went ahead and made that. But I forgot which others were lacking.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 2:47 pm

Alright. c: Well if you can figure out the steam thing you should.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 3:14 pm

Hey look what I did.

Forumotion didn't have a slot for Steam so I went and made it.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 3:17 pm

Sweetness
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2014, 3:25 pm

Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Vocales Corvus
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 7:26 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 7:38 pm

Hey man. Like... how many accounts do you have now? Lolz.
Back to top Go down
Vocales Corvus
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jan 2014, 4:32 pm

Sorry, m8. Forgot how to sign in on the old one and made htis thing. And then I figured out how to sign in.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 4:51 pm

Oh, you people.
Back to top Go down
Tetrarch
Refugee
Tetrarch

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:26 am

Yo, how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
http://civrpg.forum-invision.co.uk/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:30 am

Pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Tetrarch
Refugee
Tetrarch

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:32 am

Nice, is this place actually still up and running by the way?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:32 am

Yeah, it's not fast, but peoplec ome by. I get email updates still for threads I follow, so I'm usually here pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Tetrarch
Refugee
Tetrarch

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:34 am

Ahh I see. I've just decided to check out a few other forums, it seems this one was having the same problem mine had recently, haha.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:35 am

I'm sorry but I don't know that I actually recognize who you are. I don't know if you came from the sporum originally or you just stumbled upon this one.
Back to top Go down
Tetrarch
Refugee
Tetrarch

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:37 am

This website actually came up on mine once, in the suggested links section. I decided to just look around a bit and see some other forums.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:39 am

It could be one of our members had spread themselves around.
Originally we were a group of sorts on a subsection of a now deadish forum for a game called SPORE which you may or may not have heard of. This forum sort of came out fot he ashes of our group leaving.
Back to top Go down
Tetrarch
Refugee
Tetrarch

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 1:42 am

Oh yeah, I remember spore! Never played it much though, in any case. Sounds like you guys have an interesting history. My forum was just a group dedicated to fantasy civilization building, but recently a group of players raised a ruckus due to one of the mods actually cracking down on rule breaking. We're still active, just a bit slower sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call(Who is left?)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next