WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years

Go down 
+7
JazzTap
Szemetlada
Rachel
Balu
Patches
Alex
Ømnivalence
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 6:16 pm

So you're like a mentor kinda! Who helps people.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 6:18 pm

Yeah pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 6:22 pm

An RA has to deal with the day to day problems of, "Heaters broken", "No TP", "Out of Paper Towels", they have to inform the Residents they assist about the rules, regulations, etc.  They have to take of of College life problems... (Drugs, Sex, Alcohol, etc.) Help deal with arguments between roommates, Uhhh... tons of other stuff.  They also have to learn first aid, CPR and other things incase a crazy accident happens.

RA's do a lot, I wanted to be one, but then I saw what it was doing to my current RA (Hectic classes have been making him really confused and depressed and stuff).  Not that I am trying to dissuade anyone from doing it.  I still want to, but I will wait until I have the heavy class loads taken off.

Here they don't seem to get much in the way of compensation other discounted Room & Board and their own room.

But yeah mentor
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 6:30 pm

Well it's sort of an all encompassing job.
The heaters broken suff isn't really my job, because that's maintence requests that don't actually have to go to me. I mean I can file maintenece requests, but it's not my job. The rules and regs stuff as well. I have to main the desk 3 hours a week as well as do rounds on those days at 10 pm and 12 pm,. Also 2 pm on weekends. I don't know about the first aid and CPR, but we do have to learn what to do in crisis situations so that would make sense.
But yeaj I also have school work, but I feel like I'd be able to handle it.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 7:30 pm

I KEEP FORGETTING YOURE IN COLLEGE DANG

im 76 days away from graduating highschoo tho
iiiif i can actually pass my classes
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 10:25 pm

you can pass the classes hawk goooooo

I actually don't remember when I joined the Sporum, because I had been on another forum before that that was also about Spore, but it had shut down suddenly because the admin had been absent and hadn't paid to keep the site running for a year. I remember that the first official RP I joined was Awakening (because the Aravan thing I had joined before that doesn't count and we will never speak of it again).

Has it really been two years already, though? That's scary.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan 2014, 10:28 pm

Well my last post was in 2011, and it's 2014 now. So yeah 2 years at least.

My first RP Was Stranded, which was run by TD. Whom I still talk to a bit. Glad he's still alive and well.
Stranded was like, we all crashed a space cruiser into a planet and landed in different parts of it and had to survive. Was great.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 10:37 pm

my first rp was warrior wolves lmao
BE and WW stick out the most to me tho like i have a hard time remembering others
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014, 11:51 pm

My first was Stranded, but there was also one called Last Hope Island, which I sort of remade at a time. But BE of course is the most important one. WW was pretty big too.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 8:17 am

I remember WW. I had a big hyena kick then (I still kinda do) and I managed to convince ShadoWolfozo (is that right?) to play as one as a zoo escapee. Joined FireClan, went rogue, and we actually had a pretty good story going on. I was conspiring to instigate a war among the clans - mainly Moon and Shadow clan since they were the most powerful - and bring in huge rogue pack to clean up the spoils and take the clans for myself. Unfortunately, the roleplay died before the plot could come to fruition.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 1:15 pm

Yeah it's really sad. :c The old forum still exists. I relaly njoyed being Windclan leader and stuff. And having the whole world and saying like, hey I own a part of this.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 7:30 pm

i remember bein windclan leader for the sporum ww holla
fireclan all the way tho
omni lets bring back warrior wolves u n me
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 9:11 pm

I call Windclan!! Aerostar shall rise again.
Also maybe Blackfoot, because what's more badass than almost burning alive.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 10:01 pm

THE MIGHTY FLARESTAR WILL BE RESTORED TO POWER ONCE MOOOORE
Oh yah blackfoot he was fun to rp on the sporum one

so on the original forum or on here for just us

Last edited by hawk on Fri 31 Jan 2014, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 10:05 pm

Here, why not. original forum is too much work in a way. Hard to Rp in different threads concurrently the same stuff.
And yeah, we shared Blackfoot didn't we.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 10:21 pm

i think i passed him onto you after a while
blackfoot my loyal deputy uvu
we should come up with a plot-y thing too
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014, 11:58 pm

We should do something with ice. I like ice.
I just watched Frozen, I'm dumb, so ice.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 12:01 am

FROZEN IS AMAZINGGGG
(rolls around whispering elsanna into the sunset i aM TRASH)
we could swap moonclan out for iceclan
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 12:03 am

Iceclan would be super awesome. Fireclan Iceclan rivals.

I like the idea of the Frozen two were they're trying to get Elsa to marry someone, and then one day this kingdom has brought their prince to marry her, and she's not interested, but the prince has like a sister with fire powers and shit and Elsa's like "OH NO SHE'S HOT"
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 12:07 am

hell yessss
i think we should have one char in each clan btw. so that someone doesnt get stuck rping with themself (s/o to be)

and yes that is a very good au yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 12:28 am

Yes true true
I might have more than one character to be honest. Ice clan sounds hot. In a metaphorical way.

Lesbian princesses aw yeah.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 12:32 am

deeffffs gonna have an iceclan charrie
cant wait to spend all my classes tomorrow drawing up char designs. i havent drawn wolves in foreeeever tho dang i need to brush up on their anatomy.

lesbian ships in general tho
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 12:33 am

Will be great. Interested to see wha tyou come up with.

Yeeeess
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 12:35 am

my art last year was better anatomy-wise than it is this year idk what happened
i should post some of my latest shit in artistic additions tho

lesbianssssssss
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 12:37 am

You should.

AW YEAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years   I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I haven't posted on the Sporum in Two Years
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next