WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Earthheart - OOC

Go down 
+5
Master of ImpZ
Gnd
Patches
JazzTap
Snowy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 4:16 pm

Yup, I'll post once more, then we'll be good to go, Omni >:3

Man, Glenn sure is turning out to be quite the ball of fun xP

Last edited by Szemetlada on Wed 01 Apr 2015, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 4:20 pm

Hue hue hue hue hue hue hue

Man I'm having trouble breathing today. :P
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 4:23 pm

Trouble breathing? Thas bad D:
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 4:24 pm

It was a joke Mata. :P Because hue hue hue.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 4:41 pm

Aaaah...! Hue hue huehuehuehuehue. Like this?

Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 7:31 pm

Now, having tempted fate, have fun driving stick, Patches. :>
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 7:33 pm

I'm trying something. :P We'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 7:57 pm

Alas poor Redshirtavere, we hardly knew ye.

That, and I notice, the enemy is much closer to the secret hideout than is probably... remotely safe. :p
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 8:10 pm

OOOOHO I GOT CHILLS

Nice music selection btw :D

@Ji:

Hopefully the team'll make it to the hideout before Raizerr though. :P Assuming either Glenn can drive, or someone else can manage to wrench the wheel away from a buff orc streetfighter with magic powerfists!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 8:21 pm

When the forces of the unfathomable eldergod know where you rest your head, you'll forgive me if I think we've already lost. Whether we make it there or not. :p
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 8:27 pm

Ooooh there's a plot behind this eldergod, but I won't say anything more :P Only that your chances might be better than they seem!

FOR THE JEEP CREW: As soon as everyone's reacted to the extent that they wish (and assuming no one hops out to fight cyber death angel), I can timeskip y'all to the hideout!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 9:00 pm

I hope my use of the @TERMINAL@ wasn't too intrusive. I thought it'd be an interesting way for Raizerr to perform certain actions, mainly talking.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 9:06 pm

I dunno, there's seven (Six, minus the goblin? Seven, plus my drone, eight, nine, plus Jazz's wolves?) of us. Frankly, running like cowards would be disgraceful...
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 9:12 pm

No no no. This story beat? This always happens. Points for drama - and for presentation, - but lemme see if I can bullshit a way out. Why else be magic?

running away is all well and good when it doesn't involve abandoning our most experienced fighter, yes

but help would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 9:20 pm

Well simplest solution, Glenn chucks Balvadere in the car, someone else drives (Driving isn't bloody hard. :p), Tyr and Rhao provide covering fire as we speed off into the night.

Dramatic reveal, but so early in the story that just accepting the loss feels... wrong. At the very least we should try to force a draw.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 9:42 pm

I do like the code interface Omni :D

Guess I misjudged the heroism present here >u< Balvadere chose y'all well. If you wanna save him, go for it and we'll see what happens!
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 10:23 pm

Eh, well, if my char's ever driven it certainly hasn't been off-road. Probably just took the rail everywhere.

Here, lemme just put another thing into the line of fire, since that's how the turn non-order worked out. I'm tempted to proc a Void rift if it dies (irreplicable without a few years of magical investment and a period of unconsciousness), because showboating then Raizerr can lose without being beaten, exactly.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 11:39 pm

Alternatively, I could introduce Sanjan. Have him be curiously stalking the seraph and then finally intervene when it attacks the group. How's that? Also somewhat fitting when you consider there were two blips on the radar.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 5:52 am

Shrug. Depends on how much Glenn feels like following directions.

We've had so little time to set up that pulling in additional benevolent strangers at this moment risks overdrawing our out-of-the-blue quota. Also unnecessary, if we do let the birds organize us - depending on how brutally Omni decides to play Raizerr. Otherwise I'd be more tempted to draft up my own seraph's charsheet before this fight ends.

I'm sure there'll be more opportunities to meet up mid-quest. Mysterious hooded strangers fit in almost anywhere. (Maybe we'll mistake him for one of Mata's minibosses.) We already established that Lutin's been following us too, even if there is a chance he doesn't show up on whichever radar we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 9:34 am

That is a fair point, Sanjan can wait.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 12:11 pm

I won't be playing Raizerr too aggressive at this point. It's only the beginning and I don't intend for Raizerr to die or anyone else. Beyond what Mata asked of me.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 12:55 pm

Right now we just need a way to delay the inevitable Raizerr v. everyone final battle until later on xD That's what Bally was originally gonna die for, but now it's looking like an awesome jeep chase gunfight scene. And let's face it, everyone can use an awesome jeep chase gunfight scene!

So it's up to y'all how this plays out :D For the reference of whoever ends up driving: You'll just be in the woods for a while, then cross a rickety old bridge over a small river, then the woods just get denser and darker (and the terrain hillier) until Mrorgain's hideout.

Last edited by Szemetlada on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 12:58 pm

I would totally be interested in I,hiring raizerr though. If only to be able to think up so me ways to describes Its inner workings. I've been contemplating the thought of running the jeep into it now that kyra is the one driving. :P

Also if you ever see me say Myra it's because I'm on my phone and it prefers Myra to kyra I guess.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 3:29 pm

Okay, hopefully I've survived two short-answer format tests in two days.

Since Raizerr is not an NPC, I won't feel comfortable posting until I know what it's swinging at. In a 2π radian arc?

Hopefully I can just jump distractingly onto its back/wings, hang on while it's peppered with small-arms fire, and then get thrown off onto the jeep. Feel free to mess up the dog, though I'd prefer to get it back for repairs-over-time.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 8:46 pm

So who is gonna post next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earthheart - OOC
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next