WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Earthheart - OOC

Go down 
+5
Master of ImpZ
Gnd
Patches
JazzTap
Snowy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 8:55 pm

I'm kind of just waiting to know if there's anything else I should be knowing before I post next. Because the way I'd like this to go is for Kyra to ram the car into Raizerr, giving them enough time to escape while it recooperates, but I can't really do that with everyone all trying to fight Raizerr at the same time. I could just post a Raizerr fighting response if that works?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 10:24 pm

I was under the assumption that Baldavere jumped off the back to approach Razierr, meaning all the action is behind the vehicle. Also how Glenn ran over to grab Baldy and go back would be redundant if we could have just smashed the vehicle straight into Razierr in the first place. Granted, that in conjunction with all of our characters attacking it might make short work of our angel friend.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 10:30 pm

And also fatally run over Balvadere.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 10:33 pm

Well, I suppose, but he was originally intended to be on the receiving end of a red-shirted fate anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 10:40 pm

I mean this whole situation didn't really go as had originally intended so. :P
I was thinking reverse into him Raizerr. But everyone is attacking it, which also makes it sort of hard to withdraw.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 10:46 pm

Eh. If Kyra initiates the withdrawal, consensus says we'll find some way to follow.

Balvadere's position is confusing, since I don't think Glenn actually threw him? But either he's with the cargo (having broken through the netting I claim is there) or off to the side because that seems reasonable and convenient.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 10:49 pm

Oh shoot that's my bad. I assumed he threw me but I can edit that out D:
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 10:57 pm

Alright, making a post.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2015, 11:34 pm

We need car chase music. *u*
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2015, 12:00 am

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2015, 9:08 pm

Should I introduce something to keep this from drawing out too long, or would that be too spontaneous? :p
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2015, 9:16 pm

Depends what you're thinking. :P
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2015, 4:10 pm

Well, Boras is still around, and might re-bind the wolf corpses - perhaps with a prod from Lutin, if GreatSoc's here! o:

Alternatively Mrorgain could get off her butt and come help. xP
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2015, 2:56 am

I feel like Mrorgain's apperance wouldn't be too far fetched and might be the most justifiable kind of Deus Ex Machina to get us out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2015, 3:06 am

I still say we can probably make it as far as the camp without intervention; we just need to post and actually finish executing plan of "deal out bloody nose, drive like hell, hopefully everyone lives."
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2015, 3:42 am

Yeah, we don't need any help as soon as the car actually gets moving. Under hail of gunfire (At least James' gunfire, I guess I need to pick up depleted uranium rounds if I'm going to do anything. :p), a speeding jeep is probably a might bit too much to chase for anything that isn't also a speeding jeep or other vehicle. We're all loaded in, the car just needs to be put in drive, and we can honestly timeskip to safety.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2015, 10:17 am

Oooh, you know, that's true, and it's a twenty minute drive so they'll have a pretty big head start. About how fast can Raizerr fly, Oms? o:
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2015, 10:22 pm

About the speed of a car probably, but I'd assume tungsten rounds would suppress flying capabilities.

I found the perfect chase music.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2015, 10:52 pm

They're pretty insane for armor-piercing. This is a rifle round as opposed to a pistol, but you get the idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_zZd0NsYG4
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2015, 11:04 pm

For the record I don't really think of Raizerr's flesh as being porcelain in quality, more so in nature? Because it's flesh clearly shifts in the way human flesh does to match it's movements. So unlike a crab or an insect it's not quite rigid. But at the same time it's not exactly steel either. It's more like. Hm. As far as durability, comparable to... Concrete perhaps? Tough, but not so tough as to prevent it from cracking and breaking off if enough pressure was applied. Definitely not as durable as steel though.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 1:58 pm

We may as well do the timeskip at this point.

Mata, did you happen to see this floppy disk demon-summoning floating 'bout tumblr in the past? Am not sure if there's a -punk for it. Sorta in between dungeonpunk and cyberpunk, tech-wise.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 3:42 pm

Hey, that's pretty neat Jazz! Yeah, I remember doin that with my old floppies when I was little. You could summon some pretty cool stuff. Doesn't work as well with CD's or zips, though.

Yeah, everyone's pretty much stopped posting, so are we all for the timeskip? :P We can say that they outdrove Raizerr by putting up suppressing fire, and Raizerr decided to make a tactical retreat until an easier time to ambush, or somethin like that?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 3:44 pm

I like the idea that everyone got in the car and then Kyra slammed it into Raizerr. :P It would be sufficient enough to put it out of commish for a while but not enough to kill it.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 3:50 pm

Heck yeeyaaah :D That'll make for an awesome trailer moment, too, when we get the movie deal!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 4:51 pm

There's nothing more I can really post about. "Glenn sat in the car. He said something somewhat comical."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earthheart - OOC
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next