WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!

Go down 
+3
Ømnivalence
Rachel
Snowy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
€rim
User
€rim

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 7:59 pm

The overall quality of the show has definitely risen since around the end of the first season in terms of animation and characters. Tbh I used to think steven was really obnoxious but I think that was just me being critical of a silly show that I thought was just another RANDOM XD cartoon network show
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 8:00 pm

Oh man, the bit with Steven where he's talking about his dream and he just starts to ramble. XD
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2015, 8:04 pm

basically sums up my experiences with trying to describe my dreams to family/friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: