WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!

Go down 
+3
Ømnivalence
Rachel
Snowy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 3:50 pm

Yeah for sure! Its a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 11:42 pm

For today's episode:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 12:09 am

Yeah! I love that continuity. :P because it's been like 20 episodes since he got banned from tv.

But holy shit steven has so much crap on his plate. He's not wrong that the gems at least partially blame him for rose not being around anymore. At least Pearl and Amethyst. Not sure about Garnet.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 1:10 am

Yeah. :c I guess it's really hard for us to imagine being friends with someone and looking to them for leadership for like five thousand years, growing so close, and then them just being gone. I mean, in the big scale of things, Steven's an incredibly new development, right? Maan Rose's Scabbard was intense. And the one with Greg and Amethyst...

I've been wondering what Garnet's relationship with Rose was, too! I mean so far she's just been quiet about it. And she's always quiet. I suspect she's as affected as the others, but just better at hiding it
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 1:13 am

I think Garnet only looks like she's good at hiding things because Ruby and Sapphire are both capable of sorting through their shit together? So a lot of Garnets problems are solved because she has this constant state of being their for herself if that makes sense. :P
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 5:49 pm

I keep finding myself singing SU songs through the schoolday, or while doing homework or something. Today's pick:

"Me, myself, and I, and him-" "THAT'S ME!"
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 7:23 pm

The songs are so catchy. XD
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 8:49 pm

I'm not sure what to say about this new episode. The noncanon is so strong.

Pearl had a bunch of silly faces though. :P
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 9:48 pm

New ep isn't up on the cable on-demand, but I checked tumblr for the silly faces and was not disappointed.

edit: there's more
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 9:57 pm

It's like they just made her make silly faces this episode. That was all they did. :P
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 11:30 pm

That was freakin awesome, they just drowned it in meta XD I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite moment there. Almost laughed aloud in the beginning when he says it's not canon, april fools, LARS'S AND SADIE'S SHIP NOOO

But I'd have to go with Pearl. Poor Pearl. "That's not my baby!!!!"

And didja guys catch all the names on that checklist at the end? oUo
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 11:35 pm

Yeah. XD

It was alright, the jokes were good, but it felt so out of the norm and I've never seen UG and from what I've seen of it it doesn't seem like it'd be my favorite show. So the episode was kind of eh to me.
I appreciated the meta though. :P I especially the non-canon joke and when Garnet said "I'm ready to be done with this episode" I hope the april fools thing wasn't about the episode being non-canon...
I liked Pearl in this episode as well, though I can't help but feel like her Character was being really reduced to her over-reactive character trait do you know what I mean? She felt really exaggerated. I guess the whole thing was kind of over the top. XD
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2015, 11:40 pm

Yeeeah I get whatcha sayin. I think the gems' actions in general were meant to represent a portion of the fandom's reactions :P And then they learn not to hate something just because they don't understand it.

But there are valid reasons to dislike this ep, too, and I respect those! Overall I enjoyed it though :P

Is next week the "Love Story" one? Maaan am I looking forward to that one *u*
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 11:11 am

Okay, so I was watching Samurai Jack, and in this one episode he has to recover this thing called Neptune's Jewel, which has the power to control water... Sound familiar?

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 Latest?cb=20090823200157

It's Lapis freakin Lazuli.

Even the Goddess of Water and the elemental guardians she put in place to guard it kinda remind me of gems!

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 Latest?cb=20100615085155

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 Latest?cb=20130626114321

"Crystals/gems that hold great power" are a pretty common theme in this show, too, there's been at least one other one. And since this takes place in the faaaar future, I'm convinced that these are indeed the SU gems after their stories have ended. omo
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2015, 11:16 am

That's a real weird coincidence. :o though lapis lazuli and water have been associated for the longest time so not too unexpected. :O

And yes I think so about next weeks episode!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 8:32 pm

Anyone else feel like today's episode was too short?

Also, Rose is adorable.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 8:35 pm

I LOVE ROSE.
I wish every episode was longer. :P
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 9:51 pm

I was giggling throughout that! Didja see everyone's costumes? And how they looked, like, so much younger? oUo

AndRoseisthebest. NYAAAH This is one of my favorite episodes x3
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 10:19 pm

Tiny Amethyst though. :P Also I blame her liking gregs hair for the reason her hair is longer now. Though blame is strong, more like equate.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 10:33 pm

Ooooh yeah I saw that on your tumblabulb! That's totally gotta be why she has long hair now xP

And poor Pearl. "I can sing!" >:c
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 10:35 pm

She's not wrong though. :P
"Why do you have to look up to her!- Besides from in a literal sense..."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 10:40 pm

"I'm telling you for your own good, not because I'm - oops"

Maybe if Pearl learned guitar. Although she does play violin!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 10:43 pm

Piano is more of pearls instrument. :P
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 11:15 pm

I wonder what Rose's instrument was... Maybe just her voice?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2015, 11:22 pm

Crystal Gems confirmed for Alt Rock band.
Garnet on the Synth
Pearl on the Violin
Amethyst on Drums
and Rose as the lead vocalist. She duets with Greg. :P

Also whatever happened to Bass Board Boom. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!   Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steven Universe - The Steven Bomb 2!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: