WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Deceptive Ambition

Go down 
+11
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Shade
Surprise
Rachel
Zorthax
Deoxyspine
brendan
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Patches
Snowy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 1:38 pm

Realistically sized towns, yes, that's right.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

Nice posts so far, guys.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 2:26 pm

Quote :
The last version of this RP had trouble with users posting too frequently, and ignoring the orders of the OP and/or moderator. Don't do neither of these.

why do we have to over post or ignore you? I don't want to do either! (XD, double negative)

Name: (names! my one weakness!)
Sex: male
Appearance: He has brown hair, blue eyes, and a narrow face. He's about 5'2" tall, with a thin, wiry build. He stands straight most of the time.
He wears green denim shorts, and a green shirt. He usually wears a brown vest on top of this, with several pockets and pouches he uses to store smaller items, and a medium sized green backpack with brown trim that he carries things he rarely uses or are too big for his pockets in. He wears his pokeballs(once he gets them) on a brown belt.
Personality: (How do they act and how do they think? Add details, one paragraph minimum)
Pokemon: treecko
Poke'dex: Green(not sure what you meant by design?)
History: (Explain their life leading up to this moment. Add details, three paragraphs minimum)
Other: I will be catching ALL THE GRASS TYPES.

I'll finish later.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 2:44 pm

I'm probably just going to take out the stupid Pokedex thing in there. You can just choose whichever one you get when you get your eggs.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 3:59 pm

I'll start posting Thursday or Friday. Maybe sooner if I need a study break. Sorry for my absence so far.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 11:49 am

Lovely post. Though there are no Unova based Pokemon in Kanto that isn't trainer owned, I'll let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:03 pm

I was considering putting in a bit about the fact that their upstairs neighbor owns the Braviary and is kind of a douche about letting it roam free - hence why Mytho's family keeps their pokemon indoors.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

Oh wow I'm really procrastinating with this...

I'm sort of just going to sit in the corner and uh... think about what I've done wrong...

Or maybe I'll start that sheet.

...I'll go with the latter.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:09 am

Get toooo iiittt
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:18 am

I willll but aughhh so busyyyy ;-;
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:55 pm

I really need to finish up my sheet :/
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 8:34 pm

I thought we were all psyched for this?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 8:44 pm

I'm just waiting for movement.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:39 pm

I have no idea what the rest of you are waiting for. I figured Patches would reach Oaks first as a matter of courtesy and then the rest of us would join him.

BTW, Patches? Could I bother you to change the name of one of the threads of this RP? It is impossible to tell what thread was posted on from the email notification...
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:58 pm

Name: (names! my one weakness!)
Sex: male
Appearance: He has brown hair, blue eyes, and a narrow face. He's about 5'2" tall, with a thin, wiry build. He stands straight most of the time.
He wears green denim shorts, and a green shirt. He usually wears a brown vest on top of this, with several pockets and pouches he uses to store smaller items, and a medium sized green backpack with brown trim that he carries things he rarely uses or are too big for his pockets in. He wears his pokeballs(once he gets them) on a brown belt.
Personality: Very excitable, he has a hard time focusing on one thing for long. He is outgoing and bold, and tries to make friends with everyone he meets. He's loyal to his friends, and will support them however they need him to.
Pokemon: treecko
Poke'dex: Green(not sure what you meant by design?)
History: (three paragraphs of history? My on- err... my only OTHER weakness!)
Other: I will be catching ALL THE GRASS TYPES.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:23 pm

Actually Zorth, I am waiting for the others to get their sheets posted and started before I move on without them. Believe or not, that too is courtesy.

And I honestly have no idea what you are requesting.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:45 pm

he wants you to add IC and OOC to the thread titles.

I implore that you do so, but put them in reverse to screw with him.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:06 pm

Who even uses the email thing anymore? I just check myself, personally. Instead of pushing my way through thousands of emails.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:13 pm

Zorth, man, he crazy.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:16 pm

Joural, you are such a loving soul. Considerate to your friends.

I use the email most of all, I dont have enough friends and social networks. *sad face* Look, not a big thing, just asking.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:30 pm

Because I am way too nice a person, I have taken the liberty of filling out Joural character sheet. Feel free to change it, I just have way too much time on my hands.

Name: Thomas Verite

Sex: Hes never had any. Despite being an eligible Male.

Personality: Very excitable, he has a hard time focusing on one thing for long. He is outgoing and bold, and tries to make friends with everyone he meets. He's loyal to his friends, and will support them however they need him to.

Pokemon: Treecko

Poke'dex: Green, with leaf patterns concealing the button outlines.
History: Thomas grew up in fashionable Mossdeep, where the order of the day was fishing and stargazing. He never much like fishing or water types, he found them all slippery and frankly none too intelligent. He much preferred the grass types he saw in the grasses and forests on the island. They were alluring, mysterious, like they knew something that he just had to know.

Regrettably, his parents wouldnt let him get a pokemon as soon as he was old enough, not only did they not have the money to send him on his way but he was a bit scrawny to start so potentially dangerous a journey. They told him that if he buffed up a bit he would be allowed to go, and that bought them the time they needed to save up and send him. He was still a twig of a boy, but every muscle was hard as steel from the workouts he put himself through, all based in the forest of course.

Other: I will be catching ALL THE GRASS TYPES. (dont doubt it, this is the man who said "I want generation 6 to come out so I can have a team made of all the grass starters.")

Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:39 pm

so far as the sex joke goesa, I believe that there was a comment on that particular weakness. And I do not want his muscles to be corded! that's silly! have you ever seen a pokemon trainer who looked strong and didn't use fighting types? I'm gonna edit the shite out of that later. nice name, though.(also, I was kind of thinking of having him be from white forest. I am aware that it is a city that may or may not exist on any given visit, but dammit, it fits him)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 9:15 pm

Feel free to proceed folks, if another person posts, I post. Deal?
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 9:53 pm

Name: Camryn Fallow
Sex: Well um. Biologically a male but she identifies as female and no one-- and I mean no one aside from her immediate family-- knows that she's actually a he.
Appearance: Cam is really quite adorable. She's maybe 4'5" tall, willowy with slender limbs, and just a little bit feeble-looking, which is probably because of how pale her skin is. And she looks like she's about nine, not twelve. Big amber eyes peer out from beneath a curtain of smooth, shiny black hair that she will occasionally put into pigtails if she absolutely needs to be able to see. Because that much hair tends to get in the way a lot.

She usually wears really girly clothes. Dresses, skirts, lacy stuff, bluh bluh bluh. Stereotypical girl. On this particular occasion, she's wearing a knee-length, fairly gauzy black dress that's more than a little gothic-style, those all-essential fingerless gloves that match it, and these shiny black shoes that are just the bee's knees. Her legs are covered in tight white leggings that somehow make them look even skinnier than they actually are.

Her body shape isn't anywhere near curvy, but it's not like she's hit puberty yet, and she's skinny as fuck. She just needs to get some meat on her and then she'll get some hips and stuff, right?

Everything she needs, she carries in the Drifloon-shaped backpack that she always has with her. Her cousin from Sinnoh gave it to her when she turned eight, and she absolutely adores both her cousin and the backpack, so yeah. She never lets it out of her sight. Ever.

Personality: She's actually that really great kind of kid who loves fucking with people but isn't a total brat or anything. That's because she was pretty much raised by her cousin, who is the coolest motherfucker you will ever meet. She's incredibly sweet and shy, of course, but despite that her favorite activity is totally creeping people out. And she's good at it. I mean, little girl with pale skin and all that black hair wearing goffic clothing. She really just needs to stand in a corner and sway, maybe giggle a little, and she can give people the chills. And she gets a huge kick out of that.

When she's not doing that, she's super fun to be around. Because she's awesome. She can get annoying, of course, especially once you get her going about stuff she's passionate about, but she's twelve so. Yeah.

Of course, there are some things that are a little... off about her. Just by the look she sometimes gets in her eyes, you can tell she was forced to grow up too fast. Fortunately, she can hide the immense amount of inner turmoil and dysphoria boiling right under her skin, because if she couldn't, then people would just avoid her completed. I mean, this is a kid who was born in the wrong body. She's biologically a boy but she knows she's a girl. You can't not have issues under those conditions; every time she looks at herself in the mirror, every time she gets dressed, she's reminded of that.

Which is exactly why she will absolutely not, under any circumstances, let anyone know she's trans. And yeah, she's totally sure of who she is. She has been for a long time.

Pokemon: Growlithe
Poke'dex: It's black with white embellishments meant to look like lace. There's a little skull on the back of it.

History: Right off the top, her parents are dead. She doesn't remember them or how they died, and she doesn't really want to. Her aunt Dina and cousin Abner are all the family she needs. She loves them to death. Dina, like Cam and her family, is a native of Lavender Town, but she'd moved to Sinnoh in her twenties for a change of scene. After Cam's parents died, she dragged her son, then thirteen years old, back to Lavender Town to take care of her.

Growing up with Abner, who was twelve years older than she was, made Cam a little more mature than most kids her age to begin with. He let her in on all of these "secrets" of being a grown up and, more importantly, helped her get through all of her problems and supported her no matter what. He was in and out of her life, though, as he decided he would go to Sinnoh to go on his little Pokemon training adventure, as that was where he was born and stuff.

Living in Lavender Town is, of course, the reason for her love of being creepy. Because it's Lavender Town. She grew up around Ghost-type Pokemon and scary stories, and loved every part of it so yeah. But she's still shy around people, because there weren't any kids her age in town. She just had Abner and young trainers who were passing through.

She has literally been living as a girl since she was three, and Dina and Abner had absolutely no problem with that. She can't wait to become a trainer.

Other: TOP. MOTHERFUCKING. PERCENTAGE. And seriously, no one meta and be able to detect she's biologically male. Because it's seriously not evident at all.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 11:12 pm

Acception detection!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptive Ambition
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next