WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 10:56 pm

I dunno...
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:08 pm

What was that move where a European gets stranded on Japan and becomes a Samurai . . . Shogun? Think that's Shogun. If it is, Shogun brought up a good point. The Europeans considered the Japanese uncivilized. The Japanese considered the Europeans (who shied away from baths) uncivilized. Civilization is entirely in the eyes of the beholder here.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:11 pm

Well that's comparing two actual civilizations though. One group of people doesn't really qualify as a civilization to me atleast.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:16 pm

What's the setting again? Not the tavern; I mean... Y'know, the region. Did Jac get his way with the Russia-like setting?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:17 pm

You're starting up north on a large continent I can't be arsed to draw right now. It's very cold and mountinous up there. It's thankfully summer, so it's much warmer than it usually is during the year.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:18 pm

Yay for climber's kit! And blankets!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:19 pm

Yes, yay for there only being two climbers kits in the party.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:21 pm

Well, that's not very good...
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:21 pm

. . . how many of us have low-light vision?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:23 pm

Not enough.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:26 pm

A backstory for Corthana...

Umm... SHE STABBED BAD PEOPLE AND SOME OTHER SHIT HAPPENED

GIVE ME TIME PEOPLE I'LL WORK SOMETHING OUT
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:33 pm

Don't worry, I trust you!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:38 pm

3/5 of the party has low-light vision. The other two are the dragonborns who didn't take a feat I never noticed.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:38 pm

I don't understand how Dragonborn don't get low-light vision without that feat. Even Draconians get it naturally.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:39 pm

Because apparently, the aren't cool enough...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:40 pm

Bahamut is a god of the light, rawr.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:41 pm

Dragonborn may not have the direct blood connection to True dragons that Draconians do, but I'd think they had enough to get low-light vision as a freebie. *Shrug*
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:43 pm

Well, they don't, and damn it, I'm fine with that. Good reason to atleast not have a party of nothing but dragonborn.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:43 pm

What does this have to do with Bahumut?
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:44 pm

You really hate Dragonborn, do you? I'm just wondering why 4e broke D&D canon all of a sudden, XD. Regardless, least most of the party isn't reliant on light. How far do those of us with low-light have to be from a light source so that our nightvision isn't hampered? Assuming there's a rule like that.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:47 pm

I don't hate them, honestly it's because there's 3 of them, with other races therfore fairly under represented in the party. It's not actually a problem, I just... wow, my IRL group made that saying as a joke...

Anyway, uh, honestly, the moon should provide enough light to see clearly. You're like cats. Basically, go into a cave, then you're blinded like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:47 pm

I think he just hates the fact that more then half the team somehow ended up as Dragonborn.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:48 pm

Eh, only playable race that I saw that I didn't outright hate. I don't like tieflings, elves, humans, dwarves . . .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:48 pm

Wait Corthana has low-light vision or am I reading this wrong?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:49 pm

Yes, she has it.

Dwarves... Roar...=P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next