WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW

Go down 
+19
€rim
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Master of ImpZ
Tyranzilla
EropsToad
Shade
Ømnivalence
some dumb bird
ron
unit111
Rachel
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Deoxyspine
Snowy
brendan
Alex
TheNarrator
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 1:16 pm

ToadRopes wrote:
Oh, God, Tyran. Nazis?

Yeah... I'm sure Anne's screwed over now. Jew-haters and energy tech don't go together very well...
Don't worry, the Allies are on the case.

Oh wait, these allies are from a universe where the nazis never existed.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 1:25 pm

Name: Dusks.
Size of Group: Seemingly infinite.
Picture/Description: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/index.php?title=Gallery:Dusk&image=Dusk_KHII-png
Universe: Kingdom Hearts Universe.
Abilities/Equipment: They don't have any equipment. But they can defy physics and move around pretty quickly. As well as being able short distance teleport.
History: They were originally, people. They had lost their hearts, but they were strong enough to become Nobodies, but they weren't very strong, and ebcame the weakest form of Nobodie who serves and fights for the higher, Nobodies, like Vex, or Larxene.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Dusk

Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 1:29 pm

Should I make sheets for the space pirates, autobots, and decepticons? If I do, I could use some help getting some kind of symbol for the space pirates.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 1:34 pm

Right, so the current five bad band is

Big bad: Missingno
The dragon: Tabuu
Dark chick: Maleficent
Evil Genius: Clockwerk
The brute: Tiamat

But what about our five man band for the heroes?

The hero:
The lancer:
The chick:
The smart guy:
The big guy:
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 1:37 pm

I think we have enough factions as it is right now... but I may keep the same layout for II, so it'd be a smart idea to have them stored away for future use. Most likely I am going to reuse several of my own sheet for the next two installments in RPPDC.

Also, anyone feel like heading into the chat?

*after reading new post* OH YEAH THAT. I don't think there is one definite one, per say, seeing that there are too many main heroes, making it unfair for some. The Villain one could be made becausewe have just the right amount of main villains to do it.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 1:41 pm

DOUBLE OH SNAP REMEMBERING crud Ron's main was set up to be the Brute. Oh well, he actually seems more like a Sixth Ranger anyway, actually.

So that would make it

BigBad: Missingno
The Dragon: Tabuu
The Dark Chick: Maleficent
The Evil Genius: Clockwerk
The Brute: Tiamat
The Sixth Ranger: Deidara
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 3:22 pm

Objectio wrote:
I think we have enough factions as it is right now... but I may keep the same layout for II, so it'd be a smart idea to have them stored away for future use. Most likely I am going to reuse several of my own sheet for the next two installments in RPPDC.

Also, anyone feel like heading into the chat?

*after reading new post* OH YEAH THAT. I don't think there is one definite one, per say, seeing that there are too many main heroes, making it unfair for some. The Villain one could be made becausewe have just the right amount of main villains to do it.

Alright, I'm coming into the chat. Be there when I arrive.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 4:21 pm

Player: Tex.
Name: Optimus Prime.
Height: Vehicle: 8' 3" Robot: 22' 11"
Weight: 11 Tons.
Picture/Description: http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/2/28/FirstEncounter_Prime.jpg
Super Mode: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Image:Arm_ep_4_supermode_prime_max_burst.jpg
Universe: Transformers, Aurex Universe.
Weapons/Abilities: Well, obviously he can transform. He can also shoot things with the guns on his hands. He can combine with a Mini con to provide extra abilities. He can also combine with his trailer to form a "super mode" of sorts. He can also combine with Jetfire. He is good at melee fighting as well.
Bio: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime_%28Armada%29#Notes
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Link: Look at bio.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 4:00 am

Objectio wrote:
Thank you Imp. And yes, KH does seem to be a bit on the rise in popularity.

Probably cause Kingdom Hearts is a Dimensional Clash-esque game. Being in a unique, Disney, and Final Fantasy mixture of a single universe, and it is an actual official game as well, not just a roleplay.

Makes it easy to choose KH characters, cause them being in this RP is not that weird, when you have Mickey Mouse fighting creatures made of pure darkness along side Cloud, and such.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 4:14 am

Things will only get weirder when DC V is transplanted over here.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 8:24 am

Rix, I know you're on. Get on the chat pronto.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 10:12 am

Oh, look. Two Optimus Primes. Things are now gonna get either crazy or awesome... or maybe both.

Do you think Magolor could be considered a Sixth Ranger?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 10:32 am

I think he could.

Now, then, I'd say, two Optimus Primes would be crazy awesome.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:09 am

Player: ToadRopes
Name: Astrotrain
Height: 41'3"
Weight: Heavy as a larger steam locomotive
Picture/Description: Alt: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 RisingStorm3_Astrotrain_transforms
Robot: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 RisingStorm2_Astrotrain
Universe: Transformers
Weapons/Abilities: Triple-changer, turns into a train and a jet. Primary transporter of Decepticons, but can handle his own in a fight. Was used by Shockwave as bait.
Bio: Thousands of years ago on Cybertron, Astrotrain was part of Megatron's Defense Force, and helped to root out Malcontents. Astrotrain later fell under the command of Shockwave, who led the Decepticons on Cybertron after Megatron departed to search the cosmos for the AllSpark. In the early days of the 20th Century, Shockwave employed Astrotrain as bait in a scheme to lure out an Autobot resistance group, who thought they were attacking a convoy loaded with Energon, but instead walked right into a murderous ambush. Some time around 2010 or 2011, when Shockwave was freed from his Siberian prison by Megatron and charged with helping to put the scattered Decepticon forces back in order, he called Astrotrain in to help him, and to serve a role in the duplicitous scheme he unfolded. Together with Shockwave, Astrotrain attacked an oil processing plant in China, killing the Autobots Salvage and Longarm in the process, then began salvaging raw materials from the wreckage which he took to upstate New York to build a cage for Shockwave's pet Driller. Astrotrain had been provided with a brain unit scrap drone named Brains that allegedly contained an important download for the cage's construction, but in actuality, Shockwave had another use for the little drone, having programmed him with self-awareness that prompted him to flee when he overheard Astrotrain being instructed to terminate him once its job was complete. Tracking the brain unit back to its point of origin, Elita-One, Arcee, and Chromia overheard as Shockwave deigned to reveal to Astrotrain via comm-link that Brains was immaterial. The three spies were caught by Soundwave, whose minions were kept busy by Chromia and Arcee while Elita attempted to warn the Autobots of Shockwave's schemes. Astrotrain adopted his vehicle mode and powered after her through the wilderness, but Elita believed she could outpace him once they reached a nearby city. Unfortunately for her, Astrotrain chose this moment to unveil his triple-changing abilities, shifting to his airborne form, and convincing her that she would have to fight and defeat him before she could carry on with her mission. A swipe of Elita's blade cleaved Astrotrain's armor, and he was last seen exploding above a building as Elita sped away.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Link: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Astrotrain_%28DOTM%29

I smell a showdown with Casey and Astrotrain.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:17 am

Toad, check your PMs.

Also astrotrain is canonically the dragon to Shockwave (who is the dragon to Megatron who is the Dragon to the Fallen who is the dragon to Unicron. it's an awfully long list of dragons.)
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:29 am

Ironically, Astrotrain seems to be the caboose of the train of Dragons.

Oh, yeah, and I already responded, so I think it would be you who would be checking the PMs.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:47 am

Responded to.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 12:13 pm

Re-responded.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 1:05 pm

Re-re-responded.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 1:13 pm

Response to the response to the response responded to.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 1:45 pm

Vale Paterna.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 2:00 pm

Name: Pokemon Trainers
Size of Group: ...Many. A lot. Multitudes. Et cetera.
Picture/Description: Link. Note that the first four sprites and the last four rows of the sprites are not included in this roster.
Universe: Pokemon universe, specifically the Unova region.
Abilities/Equipment: Nothing but Pokemon. Lots of Pokemon. Expect different types of trainers to carry different types of Pokemon. The Youngsters will usually carry weak Pokemon, the Hikers will carry Rock and Fighting types, the Swimmers will carry Water types, and so on and so forth.
History: Pokemon Trainers are exactly what they are: people who train Pokemon for various purposes. Starting at age 10 a child can go to a Pokemon Professor and get a starter Pokemon, and is sent off into the world. From there they can catch and train other Pokemon. Um, not much else to be said here. They're just. Trainers.
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Link: Bam.

One group down, one to go~

Vale Paterna? Wut. ._____.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 2:05 pm

It means Farewell Parents in Latin, because I have just killed the homestuck parents in DC V.

Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 2:50 pm

I wasn't sure if it was Latin or something else though. .______.

Spoilered for Latin Lesson:

Name: Robians, or Robotnik's Army, to be more precise.
Size of Group: As many as can be made. The process for roboticization can include any species, so as long as there are Red Shirts to be captured, their size will grow.
Picture/Description: Since no real pictures can be found, just picture Sonic-esque animals, but...robots. The links should provide some idea. Of course, as the RP goes on, also think of the various Red Shirts as robots too.
Universe: Sonic Universe, specifically the comics.
Abilities/Equipment: Besides the fact that they have essentially become pure metal, and thus are very durable, there is also the chance that their robotic parts may be upgraded with lasers and other enhancements. There is also the fact that, unlike some Mooks, they are completely and absolutely obedient to their mission.
History: Link.
Alignment: True Neutral.
Link: Link. Yes I know it describe the process rather than the actual Robians, but due to events in the comic series this link gives a better idea of them.

And then second group sheet.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 3:28 pm

Luna_Cat16 wrote:
I wasn't sure if it was Latin or something else though. .______.

Spoilered for Latin Lesson:

Name: Robians, or Robotnik's Army, to be more precise.
Size of Group: As many as can be made. The process for roboticization can include any species, so as long as there are Red Shirts to be captured, their size will grow.
Picture/Description: Since no real pictures can be found, just picture Sonic-esque animals, but...robots. The links should provide some idea. Of course, as the RP goes on, also think of the various Red Shirts as robots too.
Universe: Sonic Universe, specifically the comics.
Abilities/Equipment: Besides the fact that they have essentially become pure metal, and thus are very durable, there is also the chance that their robotic parts may be upgraded with lasers and other enhancements. There is also the fact that, unlike some Mooks, they are completely and absolutely obedient to their mission.
History: Link.
Alignment: True Neutral.
Link: Link. Yes I know it describe the process rather than the actual Robians, but due to events in the comic series this link gives a better idea of them.
And then second group sheet.
I was trying to get the phrase to fit with the lyrics of Vale Decem.

Because I am such a bastard that I must mix the saddest moments of two fandoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next