WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  Empty
PostSubject: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 3:02 pm

This is the OOC thread for the importation of my Magnum Opus in the Sporum, DC V. Now before we can actually commence the import, there are some tasks that need to be done, first of all the Summary needs to be updated, preferebly by Erops, Rix, or Ron who have access to the PM stuff. Secondly, we need to sort out all the characters from DC V in the Sporum that do not have players. Thirdly, we need to deal with our enemies who hide in metal boxes the cowards! the fools! Get some ideas for Act VI planned out.

Old OOC thread link:
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page

Added rules: Do not be afraid to ask me or the overseers for help if you feel lost. It is our obligation to do so.
Added rules 2: If you want to go erotic with someone else's character, take it to the PMs, there are children here. If you want to do it with your own, put it on a word doc. Fade to black or very vague allusions are as far as I will allow you to go.
Added rules 3: Try to maintain some internal consistency of tone. Yes, there are characters from series who run the whole gamut of the light to dark scale. No that does not mean that we should constantly be see-sawing in tone from one extreme to the next.
Added rule 4: Original characters submissions are advised to go through a mary sue test before being subject to Moderator, Overseer, and Game Master review. This isn't necessary, but it does assuage the paranoia of some.
Added rule 5: Excessive bitching without a valid reason: Do not do it, it peeves everyone off.
Added rule 6: The summary must be updated AT LEAST once a week. To keep things fair, we'll have a rotating list unless someone else volunteers. Refusal to comply without a good reason will result in penalties.

Old IC thread link:
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69974.page

Wiki link (IN BAD NEED OF UPDATING!)

http://sporumdimensionalclash.wikia.com/wiki/Sporu...%20Clash%20Wiki?wiki-welcome=1

Tv tropes link (ALSO IN DIRE NEED OF UPDATING AND FIXING)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SporumDimensionalClash

Player list:

Game master: Tyrannolodon/Dalek-Sek/Stellus_Nox/Sutekh/Imotekh the Stormlord/Captain Diomedes/Araghast the Pillager/Araghast the Ascendant/Hive LordWhatever the fuck I feel like calling myself at the moment. Shared with my wife, whom you may refer to as Dreadnaught.

Overseers:
RevanRedeemed
Objectio
Luna_Cat16
ToadRopes
The_Heir_of_Breath
ArchDemon

More to come

Mods:
Tex
Alex
Supertav
Master of Impz.
metime00

Players:

Banned Players:

Templates:

Name:
Sex (if any):
Height (you can approximate):
Weight (you can approximate):
Description/Picture:
Universe:
Abilities:
Bio:
Alignment: (Follows the D&D alignment system, I.E Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil)
Link:
Faction Allegiance: (Shows which of the five factions your character is with. Unaligned [not really a faction strictly speaking, this is more of a dumping bin for those who don't belong anywhere else], Champions, Destroyers, Dark Alliance, and Tyranid Hive)

Group Template:
Name:
Size of group: (in number of members, you may approximate, please try to list the number of vehicles if they have them)
Description/Picture:
Universe:
Abilities/Equipment: (abilities members of the group can use and their weapons, vehicles, gadgets and what-not)
History:
Alignment: (generally speaking)
Link: (if you are taking a generic organization and giving it your own history, then simply provide the link to the generic organization from which it is based; for example if I wanted to create an Cadian Imperial Guard regiment I'd provide a link to the Imperial guard)
Faction Allegiance: (The five choices are Unaligned, Champions, Destroyers, Dark Alliance, and Tyranid Hive)

Vehicle Template (for vehicles integral to player characters like the Lor starcutter, previous vehicles of this sort don't need a sheet due to grandfathering the rule, but it'd still be nice)
Name: (Vehicle type if applicable, followed by the vehicle's name)
Size: (Length, height, and width)
Mass:
Description/Picture:
Methods of propulsion: (Jets, Propellors, Legs, Tracks, Wheels, that sort of thing)
Methods of travel: (Can it fly, can it go into space, can it burrow through the earth, can it go on the ground, can it travel on water, can it travel underwater, can it travel between universes, that sort of thing.)
Universe:
Performance: (Is it fast or slow, does it accelerate quickly, how well does it turn, how well armoured is it, is it mechanically reliable, that sort of thing)
Equipment: (Non-weapon equipment goes here, so things like scanners, communications devices, hangar bays, hyperdrives, teleporters, etc)
Armament: (Weapons, their general location on the vehicle, their mounting [pintle, sponson, turret, limb, nose, wing, or hull], and active defenses [things like anti-missile lasers])
History:
Owner:
Link: (If applicable, if this is a personalized version of an existing type of vehicle like say a M1A2 abrams tank, provide a link to the type of vehicle, leave blank if this is an original creation)

Dimensional clash V Theme:

Last edited by Russiaball on Sun 21 Apr 2013, 10:27 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 3:25 pm

Goody goody~

Man am I excited for this one. I can help with the Act VI planning, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 3:34 pm

All right, I'm back. I don't think I'll be bringing anyone back, but... Eh. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 4:32 pm

We are off to a good start, excellent.

Also, reserved. Also, we are accepting sheet submissions now, the templates can be found in the OOC thread link.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 7:31 pm

Hey, why don't we just copy-paste the entire character list over here so we don't all have to resubmit stuff?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:42 am

We won't have to, it's recorded on the sporum, thus avoiding the necessity of copy pasta.

I'm talking about submitting NEW characters.

As I said before, we'll run the last bits of act V like a tutorial session, with Nemesis and Sentinel acting as tutorial bosses. This will help get people into the flow of things and get a feel for how DC V is going to be like. Then we dive into Act VI.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:54 am

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:55 am

Reserved.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:57 am

I'm tempted to dust off Mark and use him, but I'm not so sure about how that would work out in the end... Foreman Alabaster would be fun... Although, perhaps actual characters from things outside of roleplays would be a good idea.

I'm thinking out loud~
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 1:57 am

Use 'em all and see how it works out. That's kind of my modus operandi.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 3:30 pm

I worked on the wiki a bit. Added a bit of a summary of Act 5, then put up some new pages.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 10:56 pm

Looks like I have some schedule work to do... Ah well.

Reservations:
Alduin* (Skyrim)
Paarthurnax (Skyrim)
(Group) Alduin's Dragons (Skyrim)
Shadowmere (Skyrim)
(Group) The Greybeards (Skyrim)
The Dark Star (Mario)
Roxy Lalonde (Homestuck)

... Bear in mind, I won't be enacting on all too many of my reservations, seeing that I already had my set characters decided. They're just there for later in the series.

Anyways, Tyran, I will discuss Mod stuff with you in PMs.

Also, I'll be generous and post my own sheets.

*... Alright, so maaaaaaaaybe I had an ulterior motive or two for not inviting Dwarf. :Trollface:

Last edited by Objectio on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 11:13 pm

I guess I should lay down my future reservations as well. These, likewise, are for future installments.

All of my characters from Dimensional Clash I (Glitch Tourney)

Plus...

Marth (Fire Emblem)
Metal Mario (Super Mario)
The Heavy (Team Fortress 2)
Bumblebee (Transformers Animated)
Princess Daisy (Super Mario)
White Mage (Final Fantasy)
Sari Sumdac (Transformers Animated)
Princess Peach (Super Mario)

Groups:
Waddle Army (Kirby)
False Characters (Super Smash Bros.)
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 12:08 am

Okay, I think the summary is good enough. BEGIN THE OP!
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 12:23 am

YEAH!!!!

...Um, what?

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  5e9fac82b28627551620808070342844
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 1:12 am

Erops; feel free to copy pasta the PM posts if you feel the need to.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 1:14 am

Reserves are, as following... (Not that anyone else would use them, heh heh.):

Foreman Alabaster (Havenseized) -OC-
Joshua (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)
Gilliam (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)
Brom (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)
Isabel LeFury (Fire Emblem: Way of the Warrior) -OC-
Dante Athen (Fire Emblem: Adventurer's Way) -OC-
Preyus (Bakugan)

Preyus... You get all the <3's.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 3:54 am

Alright. Noted.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 10:09 am

*Walks in. Stretches*

Good morning.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 11:25 am

Aww, yeah. Posted the PM stuff. Now we're all caught up.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 1:15 pm

Let's get this show on the road!
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 1:35 pm

Show gotten, Metal Sonic damaged.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 3:00 pm

Oh wow, you really did get all the PMs stuff, thanks! You saved me so much work.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 3:48 pm

No problem. LIKE A BOSS.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 12:23 am

I'll see what I can whip up today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next