WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 11:53 am

Will our DC I characters get involved in this?

Also, I'll try to write up a post sometime today, and maybe make some new sheets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:52 pm

If you want to yes, I have provided the explanation of "time is in flux due to the expansion of the warp" to allow you to import DC I characters as is.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 6:18 pm

I'm actually just gonna remake like all of my sheets, and add a few new ones. They'll probably be out by the end of this week, if school goes well.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 9:16 pm

Change of plans, I won't be posting until Darkie does. Because we have plans and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 3:13 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 12:54 am

Dear. God. This. Is. Epic.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 9:02 am

Okay, I got ideas for my next post, now to get my lazy ass to type them.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 12:36 pm

The final reckoning of Nemesis Prime approaches.

Time to break out the Epic music.

The legacy of Cybertron will know retribution.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 6:48 pm

Now Tyranno, my sheets are being tweaked with and almost done as we speak, but I have one question.

How exactly should I start? I get that there was the dramatic speech and now all hell has broken loose, but I really don't know when or where my characters should come in/should have come in.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:42 pm

I'm working on the other sheets! But for now, here, have these:

Name: Foreman Alabaster
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 6'7"
Weight (you can approximate): 180 lbs.
Description/Picture: Alabaster is your average Prospitan, if a bit taller than average. He's of a slight build, and constantly looks worried about something. He wears a white bowler hat most of the time, and constantly wears a white polo shirt, an off-white tie, and a similarly off-white trench coat. His pants are khakis, and he also wears some off-white shoes. -PICTURE COMING SOON TO MAKE UP FOR LACK OF GOOD DESCRIPTION-
Universe: Havenseized
Abilities: Foreman Alabaster carries a business card in his pocket which, when needed, can turn into his weapon of choice- a spear. He also has Boss Black's shotgun business card for fighting at longer range. 
Bio: Foreman Alabaster was one of the Prospitans of the Troll Session we call Sanctumlocked, although he didn't do anything particularly interesting until he was exiled alongside the other members of what would eventually be known as Spectrum Investigations. In the new city that came into existence on Alternia, this group made a name for themselves as the best criminal investigation group on the planet. With Boss Black and Foreman Alabaster as their leaders, the group had some wacky adventures that would eventually lead them to investigating the group known as the Script. However, just before anything could happen, Foreman Alabaster was brought into the Dimensional Clash. 
Alignment: Neutral Good
Link: N/A
Faction Allegiance: Champions

Name: Isabel LeFury
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): 5'3"
Weight (you can approximate): 120 lbs.
Description/Picture: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltnb5cDay11r538z7o1_400.png
Universe: Fire Emblem: Way of the Warrior
Abilities: As a Shaman, Isabel is a practitioner of Elder Magic (read: dark magic), and, as such, as long as she has her tomes on hand, she can create harmful... Anti-matter? I'm not sure how to describe it, really. 
Bio: http://wayofdawarrior.wikia.com/wiki/Isabel_LeFury
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral 
Link: N/A

Name: Gorem
Height (you can approximate): 25'
Weight (you can approximate): 2 tons
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 BK_CD_Gorem
Universe: Bakugan
Abilities: You imply that he needs anything other than his sheer size and strength? Well, in that case... His shield can drain his opponent's strength and stamina. OH and for the Dimensional Clash, he can go from his small, fit-in-pocket size (which, yes, he can communicate and move from) to his true form when needed, as opposed to... How it worked in the show. 
Bio: Taken from his home universe and planted on Earth, Gorem found himself fighting alongside a girl called Julie for a few days before being called to the Dimensional Clash. This stone giant just can't catch a break, can he?
Alignment: Lawful Good 
Link: Link.

Name: The Grand Highblood
Height (you can approximate): 7'6"
Weight (you can approximate): 250 lbs.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 03511
Universe: Homestuck
Abilities: Incredible natural strength, Bard of Rage powers (destruction through rage, causing nightmares upon those around him, berserker  strength on top of his own)
Bio: While not much is actually known of this Subjugglator, we do know, or at least can assume, that he was the leader of the group. He is also responsible for the death of Orphaner Dualscar, Eridan Ampora's Ancestor, when the sea dweller visited him to sell out the Marquise. 
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: Link.
Faction Allegiance: Unaligned

I sincerely hope this is all okay.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 8:10 pm

Um, Tyran, I think Sonic's calling Omega Supreme to blast Metal Sonic.

Can we do the Thousand-Year Door storyline sometime in this RP? Or maybe the Bowser's Inside Story one?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 1:57 pm

Luna_Cat16 wrote:
Now Tyranno, my sheets are being tweaked with and almost done as we speak, but I have one question.

How exactly should I start? I get that there was the dramatic speech and now all hell has broken loose, but I really don't know when or where my characters should come in/should have come in.

You can just have them drop into the world and have them be attacked by the destroyers/coalition and then try to seek out other beings with the plot aura (named characters.) Plus, the battle with Nemesis and Sentinel is going to be loud and apocalyptic.

ToadRopes wrote:
Um, Tyran, I think Sonic's calling Omega Supreme to blast Metal Sonic.

Can we do the Thousand-Year Door storyline sometime in this RP? Or maybe the Bowser's Inside Story one?

We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 7:44 am

Name: Farseer Macha
Height (you can approximate): 6'8
Weight (you can approximate): 140 lbs
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Macha_9
Universe: Warhammer 40000
Abilities: Potent Psyker and skilled fighter, Extremely quick and agile, somewhat stronger than a human of her size and build would be, farsight, Singing spear, twinlinked shurikan pistols, Fully equipped farseer runic armor.
Bio: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Macha
Link:
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Macha

Name: Phoenix Lady Jain Zar
Height (you can approximate): 7'
Weight (you can approximate): 150 lbs
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Jain_Zar_by_John_Gravato
Abilities: Enormously swift and fast, significantly stronger than a human, power armor further enhances physique, extremely experienced and skilled fighter. Well armored, possesses special shields to further enhance durability. Wields three very deadly weapons

Jainas Mor, or Silent Death, is a three-bladed throwing weapon, tempered within the warp itself. It is wreathed in black fire and is sharper than any mortal blade. It always returns to Jain Zar and never harms her, despite its deadliness

Zhai Morenn, or the Blade of Destruction, is a light, curved blade forged thousands of years ago before the Fall and shimmers with power. It is light and is wielded with dizzying speed

The Mask of Jain Zar was the first Banshee Mask produced and all others have been copies. It is similar in its workings however is much more potent.
Bio: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Jain_Zar#.T1oRYMDWZqC
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Jain_Zar#.T1oRYMDWZqC

Name: Necron Destroyer Overlord Meratep the Undying One
Sex (if any): Male in life
Height (you can approximate): 12 feet including base
Weight (you can approximate): 5 tons including base
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Necron_destroyer_lord_by_cadetsheep-d37a0l1
Abilities: Double sided Voidblade can cut through pretty much any shield or armor as if it weren't there, and on top of that those it hits must resist or be disintegrated down to the subatomic level as the weapon rips apart their quantum bonds. Additionally, he is incredibly fast and durable and quite strong too, his reflexes are so good that it can often seem he's reacting to your moves before you make them. His double sided weapon has a gauss blaster and tesla carbine on each end to inflict electrical or gauss death to any who approach. He also has an incredible regenerative ability, and can reform from seeming destruction. Additionally, he has a resurrection orb, a phylactery, lightning field, chronometron, and other necron artifacts. Lastly, he has a special Nexus device that at full power can shut off the warp from the materium for a massive distance, an incredibly useful device in the war against Khorne's forces. He can also fly.
Bio: A vastly powerful Necron Overlord, during the Great Sleep, his tombship landed on a world, which formed an ocean around it and then later buried it deep under the ground, but the Word bearer legion would awaken him later, and now having reclaimed his artifact, he seeks to continue the war against the warp for the glory of the Necrons.
Alignment:
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Destroyer_Lord#.T1oWpsDWZqC
Faction Allegiance: Darkbringer

Name: Ulkair
Sex (if any): Daemons are genderless usually (Slaanesh providing most of the exceptions) but Ulkair has a male personality.
Height (you can approximate): Varies, prefers to be over 30 feet tall.
Weight (you can approximate): Varies, prefers to weigh over fifty tons
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Scabeiathrax
Universe: Warhammer 40000, dwells in the warp which touches all of the Materium.
Abilities: Greater Daemon powers (Especially powerful at that, he's mighty enough to overshadow Jade and Jack Noir in power), Titannically durable, Immense healing factor, lord of plagues, can create plague zombies from the dead (Player characters are immune to the zombie plague), Tremendously strong, feels no pain, psyker
Bio: A terrifyingly powerful servant of Nurgle, Ulkair has gleefully served the lord of plagues since time immemorial, he has an special animosity for the blood ravens, having been the one who corrupted Kyras into the following of Chaos after slaying the prior chapter master and being imprisoned by Kyras, but now Nurgle commands him to join the destroyers as part of the newly ascended Araghast's daemon court.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Great_Unclean_One
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers

Name: Maledictor
Sex (if any): See Ulkair
Height (you can approximate): Prefers to be 30-60 feet tall but can be much larger
Weight (you can approximate): Hundreds of tons
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Bloodthirster_by_columbussage-d47j02l
Universe: See Ulkair
Abilities: Enormously powerful greater daemon of Khorne, Lord of Battle, Tremendously strong and durable, can fly, immune to magic and psychic abilities, master of flames, skilled manipulator, gets more powerful as more rage is present (including his own.)
Bio: The Daemon of the Maledictum was once imprisoned by the Eldar in an artifact named after it, the Maledictum. However, the Daemon was released by an incarnation of Sindri to serve it's master Khorne. As the Speaker of Khorne, the Maledictor represents the Blood God's wishes to the destroyer lords, and serves Araghast in his Daemon Court.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodthirster
Faction Allegiance: Destroyer

Name: Emeli Duboir
Sex (if any): Slaaneshi daemons unlike those of other gods tend to have genders, and Daemon Princes and Princesses, having once been mortal themselves, typically prefer to retain the genders they once had.
Height (you can approximate): Typically prefers the twenty to thirty foot range, but can appear smaller when she wishes to "entertain" a male who has caught her fancy.
Weight (you can approximate): Ranges from one to ten tons for her preferred sizes, but she often reduces it to "engage" with "lovers."
Description/Picture: Emeli unlike most Daemons, is not outright hideous. Indeed she at first appears to be a striking statuesque nude human woman with hair that shifts colours at a whim with striking green eyes. But it doesn't take long to see her real nature. Flowing tentacles emerge at random, a long lash of submission hangs from one of her hands, chaotic essence blasts at the sanity of the unprotected, her fingers end in sharp claws, when she's calm and happy, her form's beauty if emphasized, with her monstrous traits all but vanishing, when she's angered, her beauty quickly becomes subsumed in her anger and she quickly appears inhuman and terrifying. But she always remains lithe and lean in figure, Slaaneshi daemons are never bulky.
Universe: See Ulkair and Maledictor
Abilities: Enormously powerful daemon princess, when she wishes to take a beguiling appearance, she appears to be supernaturally appealing, enrapturing those she wishes, when she chooses to take a terrifying shape, it takes a great effort of will to not run in terror, deadly melee combatant, enormously quick, greatly powerful psyker
Bio:
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Emeli_Duboir
Slaanesh has recently dispatched her to serve in Araghast';s daemon court as his representative in the Dimensional Clash, and already she is very happy to see her old enemy cain on the enemy side, and is looking over the champions to see whom holds the appealing figures she wishes to engage carnally with.

Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Emeli_Duboir

Name: Ghargatuloth
Sex (if any): Agendered, unusual for a daemon prince.
Height (you can approximate): Whatever he feels like being at that moment in time, but his material form is taller than imperial hive spires.
Weight (you can approximate): Varies, but frequently LOTS.
Description/Picture: Ghargatuloth, as befitting a servant of Tzeentch, has no set form, he can appear to be anything he chooses, but his "base" form resembles a truly massive tzeentchian horror crossed with the worst aspects of a screamer and a lord of change, stretching for miles with enormous fleshy tentacles and terrible multicoloured wings and an vast maw beaked and filled with horrifying teeth.
Universe: See the other Daemons
Abilities: Enormously powerful Daemon prince, master of sorcery, enormously skilled manipulator, lord of disguise, sanity blasting figure.
Bio: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ghargatuloth He now serves in Araghast's Daemon court.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ghargatuloth
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers.

Name: Lord Eliphas the Inheritor
Height (you can approximate): 12 feet out of armor, about 14 in it.
Weight (you can approximate): 1 ton out of armor, 10 tons in it.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 RetributionEliphas2 Without his helmet, with it, he pretty much looks exactly like how Araghast used to.
Abilities: Space marine enhancements, mark of chaos ascendant (check Araghast's sheet for the abilities granted by that), Terminator armor makes him ridiculously durable and strong well even more so than a chaos space marine already is, enormously deadly fighter, possesses a powerful shield that can block 5/6ths of incoming attacks or all attacks at the cost of energy, this field is granted by the pretty much indestructible materials that comprise the pauldrons of his terminator armor, the mark of tzeentch, and a black halo.
Possesses Daemon weapons.
Talon of nurgle: Much like a lightning claw, except all the blades are the scythe blades of manreaper, and thus virulently poisoned and rotting as well as able to cut through pretty much any form of matter. Also doubles his strength with that (left) arm.
Lash of torment: A whip that when it hits his foes, it sends a jolt of pure and unbridled agony, more than enough to debilitate most foes, used like a tail.
Bloodfeeder: An enormous axe capable of cutting through virtually anything, this axe greatly increases Eliphas' strength and allows him to make a massively greater amount of attacks in a given amount of time.
Deathscreamer: Mounted on Talon of nurgle, the Tzeentchian deathscreamer can spew out a liberal amount of doombolts, which explode with the force of artillery shells and burn the souls of those they hit.
Ether lance: Firing ray blasts of warp energy, this is the scalpel to the Deathscreamer's sledgehammer, dealing catastrophic damage to singular targets where as the deathscreamer is meant to wipe out squads.

Additionally; he possesses cyclone missile launchers on his shoulders, allowing him to release a devastating barrage of krak (anti-tank) or frag (anti-infantry) missiles.

Other abilities:
Sweeping Doom: Eliphas causes enormous spikes to rise up through the ground and damage all around him, the more there are surrounding him, the more damage it does, and it already does an absolutely ridiculous amount of damage. This is more than capable of single handedly obliterating armies.
Let the galaxy burn: Eliphas unleashes a devastating barrage of warpfire balls that lay waste to massive sections of the battlefield at once, effectively frying entire armies that dare to think that they are any safer from him at a distance.
Vampiric regeneration: Eliphas heals himself and repairs his armor in direct proportion to the amount of damage he does.
Blessing of Nurgle: Eliphas has a ridiculous rate of regeneration and armor self repair that rises proportionate to the number of enemies around him. This makes him all but invincible in melee combat.
Teleportation: Those who think that they're safe from Eliphas because they're at a distance will find themselves in for a rude awakening when he uses his terminator armor's teleporter. They tend not to live much longer after that.

Bio: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Eliphas_the_Inheritor Eliphas serves as Araghast's replacement as mortal warmaster of Chaos following Araghast's ascension to daemonhood
Link: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Eliphas_the_Inheritor
Note: Eliphas is simply put BAD news. He's pretty much the destroyer equivalent of Optimus, a foe who can more or less instagib entire enemy armies and defeat multiple player characters at once handily.

Name: Sindri Myr
Height (you can approximate): 10 feet out of armor, 11 feet in it.
Weight (you can approximate): 1 ton out of armor, 3 tons in it.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Sindri
Abilities: Enormously powerful psyker, Space Marine enhancements, mark of tzeentch and chaos undivided, power armor.
Daemon weapons: Bedlam staff: Penetrates and ignores armor and enhances his psychic abilities, in addition, those hit by it get psychic energy coursing through them, dealing catastrophic damage.
Deathscreamer: See Eliphas
Bio: http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Sindri_Myr
Alignment: Lawful Evil(?)
Link: http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Sindri_Myr

Name: Chaos Champion Kain
Weight (you can approximate): 1 ton out of armor, 3 tons in it.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Retri_csm_chaoscampaignheroes03
Abilities: Space marine abilities, Mark of Chaos undivided and Khorne, Can use heavy weapons without needing to set up, fires his weapons much more rapidly than should be possible, wields a Khornate Chain Axe and Plasma Pistol, A las cannon, an autocannon, and a Daemonic Kai Gun; which takes his hatred and turns it into an enormously deadly weapon.
Bio: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Kain
Link: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Kain

Name: Varius
Weight (you can approximate): 2 tons out of armor, 4 tons in armor.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 795px-Retri_csm_chaoscampaignheroes04
Abilities: Space marine abilities, Mark of nurgle, Absurdly tough and durable, Feels no pain, immense healing factor, can raise the dead into plague zombies or simply rot the flesh off of the bones of his foes. Armed with a plasma gun, a power fist and plasma pistol, plaguespreader (essentially a flamethrower that spews nurgle's bile, making it much more lethal), and a Manreaper (poisoned power scythe.)
Bio: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Varius
Link: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Varius

Name: Claisus the Chaos Dreadnought
Height (you can approximate): nearly 20 feet in dreadnought shell
Weight (you can approximate): 30ish tons.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Sonic_Dreadnought_Art
Abilities: Enormously strong and durable if somewhat slow, batshit insane, has a one out of six chance of firing twice as often as he should be able to at the nearest animate object (whether friendly or not), a two thirds chance of acting normally (though he's still bonkers), and a one out of six chance at charging at the nearest animate object and hitting it with everything he's got at greatly increased strength.
His normal weapons loadout is as follows:
Twin linked blastmaster: A deadly sonic weapon that can either spray out a deadly barrage of sonic blasts as powerful as heavy bolter shots that can affect an area about twice as long as the dreadnought is wide with each shot and can be fired on the move, or one enormous blast as powerful as being shot in the face with a krak missile that affects an area four times as wide as the dreadnought is, but cannot be fired on the move.
Twinlinked sonic blaster: These weapons if fired on the move are as powerful as stormbolters, firing ripping sonic blasts that rend flesh and fracture metal, or can be as powerful as heavy bolters if fired when he stands still.
Twinlinked Doom siren: As powerful as the blast master's first mode, though somewhat better at penetrating armor. Additionally, it spews out in a jet like a flamethrower, a jet of pure daemonic sound that is.
Power talon: Capable of piercing most any form of matter and strong enough to crush pretty much anything it hits, also has a blissgiver stuck to it, which causes those hit by it to fall into a pleasure induced coma.
Mark of Slaanesh
Bio: A warrior of the Emperor's children legion, he has been sent to the dimensional clash to counter the mighty Davian Thule and Bjorn the fell handed with his distinctly slaaneshi might, though he is forever denied much of this pleasure due to the ruination of his body.
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Chaos_Dreadnought#.T1oNVsDWZqB

Oh and Legs, all your characters are autoapproved since you're a mod. Do you wish to be an overseer?

Last edited by Sutekh on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 10:45 am

I thought I was an overseer, so that should be fine.

Furthermore, I think I might have goofed on Gorem's height. Let's see... If Julie was about 6', give or take a few inches, and she was a little small enough to fit in Gorem's hands, how tall would that make him...? I have no idea why 25' seems small to me, but it does. Maybe it's because Preyas is supposed to be small for a Bakugan, but at least 5-6 feet taller than any human, and currently, if I get the right scale for Preyas to Gorem, Preyas would be about 8 foot.

Hmm.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 3:48 pm

Okay here's those characters i told you i was makin', Tyran~
onwards.
syuafifhis they suck so much hahaha.

Player: Darkie
Name: John Egbert
Height: eh well he’s thirteen and could be described as a ‘short stumpy’ kid so yeah. Shorter than average thirteen year old I guess.
Weight: *shrug*
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 John_Egbert_Vriska_Outfit
Got tiger
Non Sprite pictures- here
and here
Would go search for more but i'm lazy oops.
Universe: Homestuck
Weapons/Abilities: Fear No Anvil - which has some time related abilities, being able to stun enemies by stopping them in time. Though for fairness, the stun will NOT last that long, and the hammer will not be as powerful as it is before fourth prototyping.
THE WINDY THING FF. Not that he knows how to do it, so that sucks. It just kind of happens. Though it is powerful amounts of wind when actually used.
Bio: PCHOOOOOOOOOOO
I’m just so lazy oh my. Nope he is not God Tier yet. Just higher up the echeladder
Link: PCHOOOOOOOOOOO

Player: Darkie
Name: Dave (I don't believe second name is ever said in Runawaystuck, though it's obviously Strider)
Height: Complete guessing here I guess. Plus I suck at heights so i'm just going to say he's tall whoo so vague.
Weight: I'm going to assume he's pretty light because bird caw caw
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 Tumblr_lvksrj2w3C1qcpw0vo1_500
look the colours are hereee
Universe: Runawaystuck
Weapons/Abilities: Claws and wings and shit yknow I don't think there's even much to explain here. He's a fucking bird thing what else is he going to have.
Bio: Okay so Dave is a crow-hybrid who works in a circus. Some kid named John came and helped him escape because the circus definitely wasn't treating him well at all, kind of obviously. John helped him get to his cousin Jade, who knew a place that he would be able to hide in for safety. OKay seriously I don't want to spoil anything for people who plan to read Runawaystuck so I'm going to stop there because that's probably all you really need to know.
Link: Tara's AU,
The actual fucking story
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 4:00 pm

This is going to be the point where the Warhammer villains start to take over the destroyers and the forces of Chaos more or less become like the Roman Praetorian Guard, they're rarely in power, but they're more or less the guys who decide who is IN power, because once they abandon a destroyer lord, they go tumbling down.

Of course, they won't have a destroyer lord in power until like act 11 since the non-Chaos elements of the destroyers don't trust them. So they're waiting until the other guys are either all dead or their presence is so strong they can freely ignore what the other destroyers have to say. In any case, if Eliphas is in the area, your character will be raped and raped hard in melee, do not fight Eliphas in melee if you enjoy your character being alive.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2012, 7:40 pm

Oh no not that guy again.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 3:03 am

ToadRopes wrote:
Oh no not that guy again.
He's back, and he's better than ever.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 8:16 am

Gotta love the absurd power of Warhammer! Anyways, after I manage to finally get caught up in my irl work, I'll be back to reguarly posting in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 9:52 am

How powerful is Eliphas you ask? If all four of the god tier homestuck player character kids attacked him at once in melee, he'd win.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 8:37 pm

Okay, so Eliphas is going to be very lonely and bored in this RP, because nobody's gonna be that stupid as to challenge him.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 12:04 pm

Most of his more ridiculous power require him to be in melee range. If Rose or Jack Noir fought Eliphas within melee range, they'd lose. But if Rose or jack kept their distance and blasted him from range continuously, they'd win.

Also, Eliphas is around because the destroyers are lacking in characters who can match the likes of Rose and Optimus in sheer destructive ability without needing to resort to reality warping.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 1:12 pm

So theoretically if you backpedaled away from him as he's chasing you there'd be less of a chance of one dying, right?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 1:25 pm

ToadRopes wrote:
So theoretically if you backpedaled away from him as he's chasing you there'd be less of a chance of one dying, right?
Yes, but the absolute best bet is to fly. Eliphas can't fly under his own power, and since he has trouble bending upwards in his armor, it's much easier to dodge his ranged attacks.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:33 pm

Name: The Espers
Size of group: 12
Description/Picture: The only real "group picture" there is.
Universe: Ivalice (Final Fantasy XII)
Abilities/Equipment: Look towards the separate sheets for specifics. In general they're all extremely powerful, element-themed scions who would likely make the strongest hero tremble. Upon defeating them their glyphs become encased in a crystal, which is them handed over to the victor. The victor can then use the Esper as a sort of "summon" whenever they want, though unlike the game the summoning in DC has no time limit, and powerful final attacks can be accessed whenever.
History: BAM.
Link: BAM.
Faction Allegiance: Starting at Destroyers. If some are defeated by other factions, then they will be bound to said faction whether they like it or not.

Spoiler:

Name: Zodiark, Keeper of Precepts
Height (you can approximate): About the size of a crocodile.
Weight (you can approximate): Maybe in the 200's.
Description/Picture: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080225065414/finalfantasy/images/thumb/d/d7/Zodiark.jpg/486px-Zodiark.jpg
Universe: Ivalice, Final Fantasy XII
Abilities: His regular attacks are pretty much biting and such. Other, much more powerful abilities (by more powerful I mean can screw over an entire universe) include...
Scathe: Giant laser beam magic attack. Hits whoever gets in the way.
Reflect: Spells cast at it get reflected back to the caster, along with the damage the spell was supposed to cause.
Bravery and Faith: Two spells, both of which increase attack and magic power, respectfully.
Banish Ray: Highly powerful Dark-element attack.
Piercing Graviga: Powerful area spell. For each individual hit, the damage done is equal to that of half the individual's strength.
Darkja: Extremely powerful area spell that also has the chance to temporarily (or not temporarily) blind those hit.
Sleep, Disable, and Break: All area attacks. Puts the targets to sleep, prevents them from attacking, or turns them into stone, in order of spell.
Greater Barrier: Increases resistance to all types of attacks.
Battle Cry: Increases attack power.
Final Eclipse: Ultimate attack.
Mind you, this is all WITH his binds on.
Bio: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiark
Alignment: Chaotic Evil. He's a "child", technically, but is essentially the equivalent of those sociopathic evil spawn you see in the horror movies.
Link: General; detailed; boss fight; Final Eclipse.
Faction Allegiance: Most likely Destroyer, though if that gets boring he may want to switch over.

Name: Adam
Sex (if any): Presumably male.
Height (you can approximate): About...fifteen feet without protective casing. Twenty-five with protective casing.
Weight (you can approximate): Probably around a ton.
Description/Picture: It's meant to look fuzzy. Also comes with over-obvious caption! Also what the casing looks like.
Universe: Final Fantasy XIII-2. It's "lifespan" reaches over multiple locations.
Abilities: Within its protective casing it is pretty much a passive unit. However, it does have the ability to turn entire armies of Mooks into Cie'th, thus increasing its own forces drastically. Without the casing, however, it still is a deadly force to be reckoned with. It is armed with many powerful spells and potent attacks.
Bio: Right here.
Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Link: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Adam

Name: Cie'th
Size of group: About one million or so, being about the population of a large city.
Description/Picture: The most common and weakest ones. Other varieties tend to be stronger and stranger.
Universe: Academia 400AF, Final Fantasy XIII-2
Abilities/Equipment: Most of them are just physical attackers, using their very sharp and dangerous claws, wings, or whatever sort of features they have to attack. Besides that there are the numbers. Huge numbers.
History: These Cie'th are all the victims of the Proto fal'Cie Adam, who turned a huge chunk of Academia's population into these shambling monstrosities to combat the threat of the two protagonists in Final Fantasy XIII-2. Other than that there's not much to say. They're pretty much the most unlucky things on the planet.
Alignment: Neutral Evil.
Link: Here. See Adam for information on their maker.

Name: Lebreau
Height (you can approximate): 5'6
Weight (you can approximate): 115 or so pounds.
Description/Picture: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120302224205/finalfantasy/images/thumb/d/db/Lebreau.png/167px-Lebreau.png
Universe: New Bodhum, Final Fantasy XIII-2.
Abilities: Given that without additional abilities she would essentially be cannon fodder, Lebreau will gain the primary role of Ravager (spellcaster) in fights, along with the defensive roles of Sentinel and Medic. She also has a good aim and is a skilled martial artist. And did I mention that she's a great cook?
Bio: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Lebreau
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Link: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Lebreau

Name: Maqui
Height (you can approximate): About...5'2 or 5'3.
Weight (you can approximate): 105 pounds or so.
Description/Picture: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120302210833/finalfantasy/images/thumb/8/80/Artwork_-_Maqui.png/100px-Artwork_-_Maqui.png
Universe: New Bodhum, Final Fantasy XIII-2.
Abilities: For the purpose of un-nerfing, Maqui has the primary role of Saboteur in fights, and thus is able to cast numerous debuffs on the opponent, decreasing defense and strength. Secondary roles include Sentinel and Medic. He is also very, very good with machines.
Bio: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Maqui
Link: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Maqui
Faction Allegiance: Champions.

Name: Yuj
Sex (if any): MetrosexualMale
Height (you can approximate): 5'11
Weight (you can approximate): About 120 pounds.
Description/Picture: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101016043351/finalfantasy/images/thumb/b/b3/Yuj_concept.png/763px-Yuj_concept.png.
Universe: New Bodhum, Final Fantasy XIII-2
Abilities: Going with the trend of de-nerfing, his primary role in fights is to act as a Synergist, buffing the party with various status boosts. Secondary roles are Sentinel and Medic. He's pretty damn good at boosting morale and keeping groups together.
Bio: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Yuj
Link: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Yuj

Name: Gadot
Height (you can approximate): 6'3
Weight (you can approximate): 150 or so pounds.
Description/Picture: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101016154852/finalfantasy/images/thumb/6/6b/Gadot_concept.png/762px-Gadot_concept.png
Universe: New Bodhum, Final Fantasy XIII-2
Abilities: Gadot acts as a Commando unit in fights, with high attack power and above average defense. Secondary roles include Sentinel and Medic. His main weapon is a machine gun.
Bio: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gadot
Link: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Gadot

Player: Luna_Cat16
Name: Fai D. Fluorite
Height: Um...not exactly sure. Around 6'1? He's pretty tall.
Weight: Lightweight, definitely. Exact number unknown.
Picture/Description: Picture with the outfit he'll be in at the start of this RP (he's the blond with the blue outfit, by the way). The wiki page apparently has a gallery as well. PICTURES FOR EVERYONE (8D)? I think so.
Universe: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
Weapons/Abilities: He is very proficient with a staff, and also has an extremely high level of magic ability, which, as a secondary effect, has slowed down his aging. All in all an agile fighter, though he is a bit of a glass cannon.
Bio: Um yeah I am not even going to attempt to explain the huge clusterf*** of dimension traveling and Deus Angst Machinas that is Fai's past, so LINK. Warning: Huge spoilers for like everyone in existence. I would actually recommend not reading the link if you are the slightest bit interested in checking out the series, because I'll probably reveal bio sh*t as we go along here anyway and in a less confusing manner so yeah.
Alignment: True Neutral
Link: Link~

Name: Marik Sebastian Ishtar III
Height: 5'9
Weight: 126 lbs
Picture/Description: Bam. If that link gives any crap about hotlinking then go here.
Universe: Yugioh the Abridged Series
Weapons/Abilities: The Millennium Rod, an ancient Egyptian artifact that gives the user the ability to control the minds of others (though it only works if said future mind slave's name is Steve), and doubles as a short sword...and a lightsaber made out of ancient Egyptian laser beams. Yeah. There's also his duel deck, which specializes in torture-like strategies. For the purpose of DC the children's card game will in fact summon real monsters, and likely Screw the Rules even more than before. Like any good Abridged Series character he possesses the ability to break the fourth wall, though parts of that will be toned down a bit for anti-godmodding reasons.
Bio: Bam. Finally.
Link: This. Also TVTropes which for some reason is more spoileriffic than an actual wiki. Also this because why not.

Name: Bakura (Real name Florence. Also goes by Spirit of the Millennium Ring or Yami Bakura. Really that's a lot of friggin' names.)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 115 lbs
Picture/Description: Bam.
Universe: Yugioh the Abridged Series
Weapons/Abilities: The Millennium Ring, which is able to shoot ancient Egyptian laser beams and functions as a gaydar. More prominent abilities include dangerously Genre Savvy common sense, the ability to break the fourth wall (toned down a bit for this RP), and of course his deck. For the purposes of DC the cards will actually be able to hurt people like normal weapons.
Bio: Bam.
Link: This. Also TVTropes which for some reason is more spoileriffic than an actual wiki. Also this because why not.

---

I put the Espers under spoilers due to their connection to the Group Sheet, though I can remove them if you want Tyran.

And now to work on that post. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next