WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 10:01 pm

NUUUU RIX!

...That aside, I'm sorry to see you go. Yeah, I know, this place ain't exactly the highest spot on the priority list. IRL stuff is important, and I'm also glad that you're pursuing your dream (or scratching the itch, whichever wording you prefer). Best wishes there.

...And thanks for the compliments. Your writing was pretty good, too. You poured characterization into characters, and knew exactly where it was appropriate to be serious or funny.

Anyway, so long, and thanks for all the fish.[/heartwarming]
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 11:26 am

TheNarrator wrote:
Pardon my absence, but I don't think I really have the resources to continue. IRL stuff has been getting far more demanding to the say least, and I right now don't even have a Word Processor, so actual writing is out right now.

Although I think one major reason I've found myself straying away from DC, RPP, and just RPing in general, is because I've hit a point in my experience in the literary field where I just find myself seeking a story that I know doesn't exist, one I know that if I want to be something, I have to write it myself, so once I do get a Word Processor I was hoping to scratch that particular itch.

I suppose there might be a point where I really will regain that urge to be collaborating on a writing project with many others, but until then I'm not feeling it.

Now, I WILL give some congratulations, because I realized that this is my pardon for a leave and that it would a terribly pardon without them. Tyran, I must say that your sheer ability to create gargantuan amounts of text with what seems like little effort still astounds me, and I really hope that I can return to some of your works to see that skill put to a most excellent use. Erops, I know you get quite a few detractors on the subject, but your peculiarly cartoony formatting of posts and overall chipper atmosphere is always a HUGE breath of fresh air from many of the posts I read on the forum, and some of your posts don't cease to put a smile on my face. I think that that is a very excellent thing to do in RPing, and just writing in general.

Now, I admit I have a lot of IC stuff I should wrap up, but seeing that that is a LOT of stuff to cover, and keeping all these rules and particulars are annoying, I won't bother too much with it and say that most of my character are up for grabs or NPCs. I would, however, like if Phoenix and (Clock)Werk make it to endgame, seeing that I put a lot of extensive characterization and story arc plans into them, but if you really, really, really need to do something huge and fatal with them, they're still up for grabs/NPCs.

Alright, that about wraps all that up. I could get really speechy and eloquent and ramble about all the great history that's gone on here, or I could be blunt. So because I don't want to strain too much extensive attention span out of everyone, I'll do the latter. So yeah, I do thank you for the great writing experience this has been, I hope that I might return much later to engage in this, and other projects.

(I suppose I can stick around for any small conversation on this matter afterwords)
Ah farewell then, you were a good number 2, perhaps the best. I suppose if I find Revan I'll promote him to my new lackey. number 2. Although I suppose that Erops' sheer dedication makes him fit the bill of number 2 more exactly. But rest assured I'll see to it that your characters are treated well, even if my knowledge on their primary sources is rather lacking, you've given me enough to try and bring them under my extensive wings.

As for my former text walls; I've found that shorter, quicker posts are overall more well suited to an action driven role play, as they mean I don't hog up all the actions and events for myself. I probably could write text walls constantly if I wanted to, but then it'd mostly become me narrarating my fanfiction to you guys as it was in the past, and that's terrible.

If I ever get around to getting TF2, I'd be happy to chat with you there, but of course my internet isn't half of what it used to be. Which is a pity, because I sure as hell miss my Fios connection and it's ability to quaff down gigabytes of data like nobody's business, but I suppose my current ADSL will have to do. But now I'm rambling.

In any case; if you can direct and introduce new people to here I'd be eternally grateful, it'd be a wonderful last service from you before you're discharged with full fictional military honors. And perhaps you could update the summary before you go off to the wild blue yonder? It's painfully out of date right now. And I'd be glad to see this reclaim it's former glory in it's earnest as a flagship role play.

What I ultimately want this to be remembered as is a long-spanning saga that was ultimately at it's core, a bunch of fellow geeks nerding out in the corniest, hammiest, and silliest of ways. But in the end, was fun as all hell and would be remembered fondly until the days we each go to our graves and meet our maker/plunge into oblivion as that time where "John and Rose made out and then slam dunked King Ghidorah down a cliff while fighting alongside Optimus who's going to toe toe with a bloodthirster. There was also a killer cyborg dog." You know, insane goofiness that takes itself semi-seriously while indulging in a ton of things that more serious role plays never would.

You know, where the plot, while important, takes a sideline to over the top fun and awesomeness and using characters in ways their creators never intended. I suppose that'd make this the orkiest role play ever too, which is always a plus; after all, ain't nothing better than an Ork. You know, I went back and forth on various deeper meanings for DC V, but I ultimately decided that at it's depth and core; it's a vehicle for one hell of a good time and over the top fun.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:10 pm

*salutes*

I feel as I want to participate again; and like said before, it's all about a character I truly want to stick with, so I will be on the lookout. OTOH, I could stick with Vox. He's pretty much a man made of newspaper with paintbrush powers similar to that of Okami's.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:12 pm

The Grouch wrote:
*salutes*

I feel as I want to participate again; and like said before, it's all about a character I truly want to stick with, so I will be on the lookout. OTOH, I could stick with Vox. He's pretty much a man made of newspaper with paintbrush powers similar to that of Okami's.
Go for it, the sky is in no way the limit. This is about what you think is cool and what you think will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:20 pm

The more I think of it, the more I want to. He speaks Shakespearean, for god's sake.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:28 pm

The Grouch wrote:
The more I think of it, the more I want to. He speaks Shakespearean, for god's sake.
So did Classic Thor, and Classic Thor was awesome. Do it.

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXuPPb_JPaidIjumgla7_B8NOxZgTmnZwtGRQH6cmHZ87RZzfA_A
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 3:51 pm

Ah, ye olde butcherede Englishe. Just never use "wherefort" as "where" and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 4:22 pm

I know my old English well enough. Smile

"Wherefore art thou Romeo?" Wherefore meaning why, so it would literally mean "Why are you Romeo?" because of the whole inter-family conflict that happened. Thus the build up to the phrase "a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet".
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 4:31 pm

Okay, good. Glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 4:33 pm

Technically speaking that's early modern English, Old English would barely be discernible to us and would have more in common with German and Swedish than what you recognize as English today.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 4:50 pm

I thought early English was German and French? French being the fancy and more political kind of words, Germans being the more peasantry terms after the take over of the Germans on the island that would now be considered the British isles. For instance "cow" in German, in "kuh". However, the fancier higher ups, aka the French, are all like "Oh, no, no, no! This is called beef." The French version of "beef" is "bœuf". Both are remarkably similar to our English terms. the Germans were the lowly peasant that did all the work including agriculture and things of that nature. Thus, cow or kuh. Meanwhile the royal French family lines that ran it all had fancier terms like beef, or bœuf. The two language eventually melded together and made the English language (and thus came scientific terms with latin roots).

In any case, my character sheet. For reference, Lieo is a Storyteller ('gods' that are able to write stories and make their creations come to life) that has played a part in Vox's creation. So his name will appear semi-frequently.

Name: Vox
Sex: Masculine personality
Height: 6'3
Weight: 57 lbs.
Description/Picture: One can't help but wonder of the possible obsession with the shape of a man but the genetic makeup being far from that of a man's, whether it be for abstract design and expression or complex symbolism that Lieo so often seems to indulge himself in, or rather some degree of loneliness to create a character similar to himself, however difficult to imagine the Storyteller feeling such a way. But for all intents and purposes, Vox is an abstract expression of Lieo's mind, a symbol of creation. A man of paper, imprinted with ink. Vox is in the shape of a tall man, but is in fact made of newspaper, of which is also shaped into fancy dress clothes that appears to be snug and hugging the body. Upon his head is what appears to be a fedora (much to Vox's chagrin). He has nothing, not a thing, on his person besides a paintbrush, of which the bristles looks to have been soaked in ink.
vox1 vox2
Universe: Storytellers
Abilities: Vox, as paper, has little physical virtues that can provide any benefit. However, despite his lack of weight and strength, this character is very nimble and very graceful. While he cannot necessarily outrun a man, and especially not one whom is athletic, he has a calm steady pace. Vox's physical aptitude isn't up to debate; he is capable of being severely outclassed. What he has going for him is his nimble agility, and stunning reflexes, able to avoid getting hit if a fight breaking out was to occur. He is capable of being tenaciously resistant to mind-based attacks, able to fight off invaders and repel them from his mind. He also has regenerative abilities, capable of fusing himself back together if he were to be bisected. Regenerating is also more complicated and takes a much longer time if he was shredded to bits. Water can fuck him up and can only regenerate once he is dry. To keep him from regenerating and even killing him would be the logical thing to do with a paper man: fire. Set that shit up. In addition to his regenerative qualities, he has a special, particular ability. Lieo granted Vox an ability that not even Storytellers are capable of: creation - outside of a pocket dimension. Vox has a magic brush, one that you seemingly can't steal. It's there - but at the same time, it's not. The brush is like an extension of his consciousness, and it appears in his hand when it is required.

This brush can write or paint on anything. He can wave it in the air, and make stray marks on the air itself it seems. A streak of black ink able to be manipulated by matter of belief. Painting a symbol of the sun can generate heat, light, instill happiness, whatever that symbol would mean to him. Or he can write something, like the word "bed". However, he cannot necessarily create with a single word. You need to write it out and explain it to the last detail, and this is preferably done in solitude. What he cannot create is a living being - or at least not one with a conscious and is only able to do what he would will it to do so and those guys don't last very long before vanishing or fading out. Adding upon this ability, he is able to draw things and manipulate them, however it has to be done correctly. He could draw a picture of a box - but that box would have to be a three dimensional box if anything were to fit inside it, and have to be solid color or the item would fall straight through the box. So what he could do is fill it in. But maybe that would take too long depending on how big the box is, so what he can do is draw a bucket. But it's empty! Now, he can fill in the bucket with color, and he would have produced a bucket of ink and he is able to pour that ink into the box which would fill it in with the proper amount of color needed for it to be a completely solid object. A box would be a bad example though, because without the proper shading, you just turned it into a giant brick instead of a box because you completely filled it with the same shade colors. Vox is capable of also manipulating stray marks he smears on his canvas. He could make a line and just grab it out of the air before choking you to death with it (not that he would actually do that). Paired up with Vox's creativity, this would make him very unpredictable in a fight.

Bio: New character fresh from the book
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Link: Nope
Faction Allegiance: Champions
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 5:28 pm

Vox is like Mickey Mouse and Maxwell combined.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 10:38 pm

I should also add that he is an expert linguist, knows multiples language, and is capable of learning languages with ease.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 11:40 pm

*Rubber stamps with seal of approval* Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 11:51 pm

Mickey hung his head in shame, now realizing that aside from his toon physics, he was almost completely obsolete. Adeleine pats him on the back to comfort him. :P
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 12:01 am

The Grouch wrote:
I thought early English was German and French? French being the fancy and more political kind of words, Germans being the more peasantry terms after the take over of the Germans on the island that would now be considered the British isles. For instance "cow" in German, in "kuh". However, the fancier higher ups, aka the French, are all like "Oh, no, no, no! This is called beef." The French version of "beef" is "bœuf". Both are remarkably similar to our English terms. the Germans were the lowly peasant that did all the work including agriculture and things of that nature. Thus, cow or kuh. Meanwhile the royal French family lines that ran it all had fancier terms like beef, or bœuf. The two language eventually melded together and made the English language (and thus came scientific terms with latin roots).

In any case, my character sheet. For reference, Lieo is a Storyteller ('gods' that are able to write stories and make their creations come to life) that has played a part in Vox's creation. So his name will appear semi-frequently.

Name: Vox
Sex: Masculine personality
Height: 6'3
Weight: 57 lbs.
Description/Picture: One can't help but wonder of the possible obsession with the shape of a man but the genetic makeup being far from that of a man's, whether it be for abstract design and expression or complex symbolism that Lieo so often seems to indulge himself in, or rather some degree of loneliness to create a character similar to himself, however difficult to imagine the Storyteller feeling such a way. But for all intents and purposes, Vox is an abstract expression of Lieo's mind, a symbol of creation. A man of paper, imprinted with ink. Vox is in the shape of a tall man, but is in fact made of newspaper, of which is also shaped into fancy dress clothes that appears to be snug and hugging the body. Upon his head is what appears to be a fedora (much to Vox's chagrin). He has nothing, not a thing, on his person besides a paintbrush, of which the bristles looks to have been soaked in ink.
vox1 vox2
Universe: Storytellers
Abilities: Vox, as paper, has little physical virtues that can provide any benefit. However, despite his lack of weight and strength, this character is very nimble and very graceful. While he cannot necessarily outrun a man, and especially not one whom is athletic, he has a calm steady pace. Vox's physical aptitude isn't up to debate; he is capable of being severely outclassed. What he has going for him is his nimble agility, and stunning reflexes, able to avoid getting hit if a fight breaking out was to occur. He is capable of being tenaciously resistant to mind-based attacks, able to fight off invaders and repel them from his mind. He also has regenerative abilities, capable of fusing himself back together if he were to be bisected. Regenerating is also more complicated and takes a much longer time if he was shredded to bits. Water can fuck him up and can only regenerate once he is dry. To keep him from regenerating and even killing him would be the logical thing to do with a paper man: fire. Set that shit up. In addition to his regenerative qualities, he has a special, particular ability. Lieo granted Vox an ability that not even Storytellers are capable of: creation - outside of a pocket dimension. Vox has a magic brush, one that you seemingly can't steal. It's there - but at the same time, it's not. The brush is like an extension of his consciousness, and it appears in his hand when it is required.

This brush can write or paint on anything. He can wave it in the air, and make stray marks on the air itself it seems. A streak of black ink able to be manipulated by matter of belief. Painting a symbol of the sun can generate heat, light, instill happiness, whatever that symbol would mean to him. Or he can write something, like the word "bed". However, he cannot necessarily create with a single word. You need to write it out and explain it to the last detail, and this is preferably done in solitude. What he cannot create is a living being - or at least not one with a conscious and is only able to do what he would will it to do so and those guys don't last very long before vanishing or fading out. Adding upon this ability, he is able to draw things and manipulate them, however it has to be done correctly. He could draw a picture of a box - but that box would have to be a three dimensional box if anything were to fit inside it, and have to be solid color or the item would fall straight through the box. So what he could do is fill it in. But maybe that would take too long depending on how big the box is, so what he can do is draw a bucket. But it's empty! Now, he can fill in the bucket with color, and he would have produced a bucket of ink and he is able to pour that ink into the box which would fill it in with the proper amount of color needed for it to be a completely solid object. A box would be a bad example though, because without the proper shading, you just turned it into a giant brick instead of a box because you completely filled it with the same shade colors. Vox is capable of also manipulating stray marks he smears on his canvas. He could make a line and just grab it out of the air before choking you to death with it (not that he would actually do that). Paired up with Vox's creativity, this would make him very unpredictable in a fight.

Bio: New character fresh from the book
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Link: Nope
Faction Allegiance: Champions

One should remember that Old English is a germanic language and was the language of the Angles, Jutes, and Saxons coming from Germania that intermingled a bit with the celtic language used by the natives. Not a whole lot though, because they were more inclined to butcher them with an axe than engage in dialogue with them.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 4:07 pm

Okay, so what is the current setting? Universe > Planet > City, et cetera. Just so I know where I am. And what's happening?

Making my post.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 6:36 pm

We're on Coruscant from Star Wars. You know, that big city-planet with flying cars and skyscrapers. And we're fighting Gaston with purple smoke pouring out of his biceps.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 8:22 pm

On rooftops? What specific area of Coruscant?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 8:40 pm

There's this one tilted black tower that has antlers sticking out of it. In between the antlers a battle is being waged upon a platform high above the highways of Coruscant. There, a small group of Champions seek to fell the mighty Gaston and an army of Destroyers. Fortunately, the small group is being backed up by Champion armies. You can jump in there if you want, 'cuz that's where all the action's happening right now.

On the other hand, above the skies, the Battleship Halberd hangs above with Meta Knight and a small team are trying to retake the ship from the Destroyers, as it had been taken from him earlier in the story.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb 2013, 3:55 pm

I liked your post, I'll let erops respond first before going in though.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 12:52 pm

Name: Risen
Size of group: Thousands.
Description/Picture: Risen don't actually have a set appearance, as they are undead versions of standard units. In this RP, they would be versions of other factions' units that have glowing red eyes. However, they are led by Risen chiefs, which look like this:
Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 Risen_chief_7822

There are also the Revenants, vaguely cone-shaped undead monsters:
Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 Revenant
All Risen exhale dark purplish-black smoke.
Universe: Fire Emblem
Abilities/Equipment: Whatever they had in their past life.
History: The Risen are (will be?) undead soldiers from the future that serve the Fell Dragon, Grima. Led by Risen Chiefs, they create havoc wherever they go. Without a free will, they are mindless zombies without emotions, a conscience, or even the will to live, making them all the more dangerous.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130128033918/fireemblem/images/5/59/Revenant.jpg
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2013, 2:46 am

Gotcha, and Jester, please hurry up and post. >:(
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Mar 2013, 10:57 am

I have thursday off so expect a post at wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013, 4:46 am

Guys, guys, I need ideas for the upcoming boss encounter...

I'm thinking of us approaching the next fortress only for the covenant to drop no less than four scarabs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next