WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Technological Syngularity

Go down 
+2
Krazzulimaii
Master of ImpZ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Heontris
User

Technological Syngularity - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 12:19 pm

ROZ shook his head, "I thought that cause you're human you could guess the best out of all of us."
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 8:34 pm

Rook shook her head, "I don't know..." She admitted glancing at Roz.
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 12:39 am

"Well, it's good news for us that no robot is perfect! SIDOS seemed to think that... Well, all the ones he had enslaved..." ROZ laughed bitterly.

((Mata, c'mon now, we can continue again.))
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 8:22 am

"Yeah..." Rook didn't find that funny, but didn't bother commenting. "Well lets pick a direction and get moving, staying here we have better chances of getting kill-Destoryed." She changed the wording at the very last second, almost saying 'killed' which for a robot would not make sense as they never 'lived' in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 1:56 am

"Hey, what about elevator shafts?" A51 pointed out.

"None of us can fly but you, A51. It would never work," Casey replied.

"Yeah, but they have pipes and cords all over the place there. We could climb down one of those."

Casey thought for a moment. "Yeah, why don't we do that? Rook, Roz, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
http://Krazzulimaii.DeviantART.com
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 2:46 pm

"Sure, I'll try it. How far down do we want to go?" ROZ began trying to remember where the closest elevator was.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 1:25 pm

"I'm not sure," Casey replied. He thought of an idea, risky, but possible. He could use the intercom.

Dangerous, for sure. SIDOS would know where they were.

"What do you think, guys? I could use the intercom to look for survivors, maybe meet up with somebody. We need to figure out what to do."
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 5:57 pm

"I'm not sure... SIDOS could easily be able to listen and track us... But, it's your call." ROZ frowned.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 7:55 am

Rook wasn't sure "SIDOS is dangress....Not a force to mess with but if you want to try it go ahead." She said plainly glancing at Roz for a second, before returning her gaze to Casey.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

Well, if we don't try, we aren't gonna learn anything... But Casey, you'll have to do it, they'll only trust a human now probably.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 7:19 pm

Rook nodded in agreement with Roz "Roz is right at that point there." She said and glanced around a bit feeling uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 11:00 pm

Casey thought for a few minutes, and started to take a step towards an intercom hanging on the wall. "What should I say? Should I try to contact other survivors, or see if I can contact the outside world? There may still be people out there ready to help. What should I say we're doing? Should we take the elevator shaft?"
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 1:08 am

"First get the survivors, they are our main concern at the moment. And... Yes, the elevator shaft will be best, they'll expect us at the stairs now." ROZ nodded for Casey to set up the connection.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Okay Mata, I'm continuing.))

Jake searched through a small laboratory, "Where would something be?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Ez, his hand throbbing and his stomach screaming for food realized he was nearly lost. To every direction was doors, and he couldn't remember the way back. "Guys?"

Last edited by Heontris on Fri 17 Aug 2012, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 6:04 pm

[[Rightcha :3]]

Nicholas, who had been carrying a few tubs of pills, coils of gauze, and even a white tub of unknown contents, started at the sound of Jake's voice. "Oy, there you are. Don't tell me you're feeling better already, now! We've been dedicating far too much time to curing you to have you just up and shrug it off. Whatever "it" was."
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012, 9:52 pm

((:P I forgot who was asleep))

"I think that it may just have been-" Jake's stomach grumbled loudly, "I think it may just have been faint from hunger... cause we kind of haven't eaten for forever... and We just pa-" He nearly threw up the empty contents of his stomach, "Okay... I think I'm just gonna sit down for a while again..."

Dr. Ez shouted out, "Hey guys! I can't remember the way back! I'm kind of lost in this maze... Though I may be able to figure out a way to blast through the walls if given a day or so."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 3:37 pm

Nicholas patted Jake on the shoulder, and in doing so, dropped a case full of syringes onto the floor, where they rolled across the dull tiles to hide under desks and chairs. "Now you just take a moment to rest, we'll find you something to eat. Somehow."

Jake's admission of hunger made Nicholas suddenly realize how hungry he was, too, but he did his best to ignore his stomach and shouted back to Dr. Ez. "Not sure if we have that long! Isn't there an easier way to figure out our position?"
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 4:41 am

"I don't think so, Not unless you want us to be tracked! SIDOS probably has intel everywhere! Safest thing I think may be to do that! Or just figure out how to remove the walls." Dr. Ez began searching around a laboratory that was through one of the doors. "Okay... Case, switch..." He began mumbling as he began to grab the needed items.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROIL-5 moved over to Jake. "So, you doin' any better?"
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 3:28 pm

Nicholas nodded as Dr. Ez rummaged through a nearby lab. "Right. I'll try and get us some food."

Recalling a break room containing a refrigerator that he had passed by several minutes back, Nicholas set out at a brisk jog through the facility.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 3:33 pm

Dr. Ez grinned triumphantly. "There! I have everything I need! A Tesla Coil, Arc-Ci batteries, some Nortren Metal..."

((By the way, I just made up all of that except for the Tesla Coil. :P ))
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 3:39 pm

Upon entering the break room, and after accidentally blowing up a steamed casserole which had been sitting in the microwave, Nicholas swung open the fridge door and took a look inside.

He sighed. "Never anything good in here." Nonetheless, Nicholas was able to scavenge a few cold sandwiches, water bottles, and a sack of baby carrots. Not wanting to be on his own for too long, he set off back to the rendezvous, arms laden with food.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 8:08 pm

As Dr. Ez started to work on building whatever it was that he was building, Jake opened his eyes, looking around him. "So, did I miss anything exciting?"
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 12:54 pm

Nicholas, just then re-entering the area, dropped a sandwich next to Jake. "Not much. But you almost missed food."

Already chewing on a few carrots, which were a bit slimy but otherwise delicious, Nicholas waved a sandwich at Dr. Ez. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Aug 2012, 8:00 pm

Rook thought for a moment then nodded with agreement at what Roz had said. She folded her arms and waited for Casey to begin his call.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 2:40 am

"Oh, thanks." Jake smiled and grabbed the food. He began to eat quickly.

Dr. Ez nodded and accepted a carrot, then turned back to his work.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 7:43 pm

Nicholas, content for a moment to rest, finished his sandwich and found himself staring up at the ceiling.

We're going to be lucky if we make it out of here alive. He chuckled, tearing his gaze away from the clean square tiles and allowing his eyes to drift around the room. "Oh, man. Guys. What are we going to do...? SIDOS must run most of the facility by now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technological Syngularity
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next