WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Technological Syngularity

Go down 
+2
Krazzulimaii
Master of ImpZ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

Technological Syngularity - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 1:30 pm

Rook struggled to understand herself, she didn't answer Casey. What was she suppose to say? Keep looking? No of course not, its not like he could just walk into the fire what was she expecting? Rook was lost in her own thoughts, wishing she understood herself.
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 6:56 pm

"You will all be terminated. None of you shall survive." ROZ began moving forwards, leaving the flames, moving towards the trio.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 1:08 am

((Sorry for the double-post, but is ANYONE gonna post? Or will this just die? ))
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 7:24 am

Rook glanced up, what the heck...."Roz...?" she said shocked.

((Sorry that all I got :/ ))
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 6:30 pm

((Sorry for the inactivity. Holidays called. I'll be sure to try to get a post in later today))
Back to top Go down
http://Krazzulimaii.DeviantART.com
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 6:58 pm

ROZ raced towards them, his gun aimed at Rook.

"You-must-die!"
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:22 pm

Casey spun to look at Roz. "What?!" he shouted in shock. A51 instinctively began firing his next-to-useless lasers at the robot.

"What happened to you, Roz?" A51 shouted over the noise.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:03 pm

A first-aid cabinet presented itself to Nicholas, hidden in a niche by a locked door marked "Nurse" in small white letters. Nicholas pried open the cabinet and rummaged through it for anything useful.

"Oh, I'm not a physician. Let's just take everything we can carry and get back to Jake, we'll figure something out." He grumbled and began stuffing his pockets with medical supplies.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 9:19 pm

"ROZ!" Rook said taking a step in from of Casey "Whats wrong with you? Its me Rook! Calm down..."
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 3:55 pm

Holding the gun in front of him, he continued to advance. Soon he was withing a meter of the party. As he began to hold the trigger, sections began to seem to malfunction. It was as if ROZ was being broken from the inside. First his legs gave up, causing him to fall and pull the trigger, which made the bullet go far off and smash into a computer database. Next his eyes switched off. "N-no! SIDOS-will-not-be-pleased. I-"

A familiar voice moved in place of the extremely android voice. "No! You will leave now!" A section of the head popped open, and a metal card came flying out, instantly incinerated in the roaring flames. "Ah! Much better! I hate SIDOS and his little cards trying to take over me..." As the eyes flickered back on, he continued, "Well, I think I may need to recharge quick... But I can keep going in about three minutes."
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 9:23 pm

"R-roz?" Rook asked complete confused and worried as well, she looked at Roz and approached him.

(Sorry short post >.<))
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 2:05 am

"Aye. I'm back. Dumb little chip..." Standing up, he began to move towards a charging station. "Now, just to recharge..."
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 8:42 pm

Rook folds her arms and watches him saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 12:48 am

Casey unsteadily started to walk towards Rook. "Guys, be careful. You never know what might happen." Casey inched to the recharging station, ready for any trouble. He pulled off a gun from the GS-09 and connected the power cord to a wall outlet, aiming the gun at Rook. He held the gun steady, waiting for Rook to be finished in the charging station.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 8:54 pm

((I'm gonna assume you meant Roz and not Rook...))
Rook watches Roz, and wondered what Casey was doing but kept quiet. She was trying not to show how worried she had actually been for Roz, she was a robot not a human she told herself. It made no sense to have such feeling for Another Robot, it just...Didn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 12:25 am

ROZ' eyes switched to a brighter colour, "Ah, finally." As he stood up, he began looking the way away from the fire. "You do know I told you not to come after me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 6:56 am

"Yeah I know, but its not in my programing that I HAVE to listen to you. And besides I'm glad I did because your obviously not dead yet." Rook said to ROZ stubbornly, a hit of worry in her voice that she tried to keep out.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 2:29 pm

Exasperates, ROZ threw his hands in the air, a very human-like gesture that he had picked up from Dr. Ez, "Fine! I give up! Just waltz after me when I try to make sure no one else will die." Then he began to laugh, another human emotion that had been programmed into him to allow him to use it.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 3:54 pm

Rook starred at him, was he...Laughing? She tried to find what was funny but she didn't get it....What was funny? He seemed fine considering he almost died...At least to her thats what it seemed. So she just looked at him blank on what to say.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 4:09 pm

"Fine, well, let's c'mon! Better get as far from SIDOS as we can!"
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 6:18 pm

Rook agreed with that and nodded "Agreed, for sure. Lets go." She said.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 10:17 pm

ROZ headed off in the direction away from the fire. Looking around, he tried to make sure they would be seen as little as possible by SIDOS, even though there were still the security cameras.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 4:21 pm

Casey shoved down his inner mistrust of Roz and started to follow him. "We need to keep moving down," he said. "Sidos knows where we are, and he's sure to have a lot more soldiers at his beck and call."
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 11:58 pm

"Yeah... but I can't remember where the nearest staircase is. You'll have to show the way." ROZ nodded at Casey.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 11:42 am

Casey stopped. He didn't know either. "A51? Rook? Any of you know where the nearest staircase is?" A51 shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technological Syngularity
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next