WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)

Go down 
+7
Trilole
Ømnivalence
Gaius Sulpicia
Surprise
Patches
Szemetlada
Diamondback
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 1:55 am

The room was coated in blood. Blood in strange symbols from eons ago. Some blood hallucinated, some real. Most disturbing was something written in Nox's blood on the mirror. "God will save me." Obviously not. He turned to the mirror. There was the monster again, white eyes and all. It grabbed him and screamed before vanishing. Nox shook his head, pain in his temples throbbing and mind disconcerted.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 1:55 am

He looked at her stare then raised an eyebrow before his face turned a severe shade of red.

"Y-you mean..? U-uhm.. Wow.. That's a rather rapid step... Ehehe.."

He laughed and bit his lip. Had he had sex before..? Fucking left the dossier, left it all behind because Nox got shot... And now Nox was somewhere off in a cave.. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:00 am

Steph rolled back onto the bed. "If you're uncomfortable right now that's fine. But, y'know, 16 years with pretty much no affection, and snakey pheromones." She looked at her fingernails for a moment. "Might as well take advantage of the moment, hormone rushes like this don't really come often, do they?"
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:00 am

Aeron then proceeded to COCKBLOCK hardcore. That is he was having a peculiar dream. That in which he was a chicken farmer, and by cocklock I mean he was preventing chickens from leaving the fences. He was guiding them towards the coop. Somehow it struck him that this statement might have some actual relevance to what is going on in the importance of the canon. This was a silly thought though. He continued dream herding chickens.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:04 am

He shrugged. It had become a habit. He practically fell on top of her and looked down smiling. He stroked at one of the snake's heads and shook his hair down.

"I do believe you're coming onto me.. Can't say I blame you, I AM the fate of all the Gods after all."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:10 am

Steph slipped her hands under his shoulders, pulling his face down towards hers. "I drop yours, you drop mine. Deal?" Her hands moved further down to his waist in anticipation. "Oh right, after this, you can choose gorgon if you like."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:17 am

He entered a state of utter shy confusion.

"Drop what and you drop yours..? Choose Gorgon...? I'm.. I'm a bit confused on your meaning, Steph... I'm sorry."

He blushed heavily and kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:20 am

Hmmm... What to do.... Aha! Nox dug out his bong and stash. He filled the bong halfway with water, then packed a bowl of some bud. He lit the bowl and began to take rips on the bong, only getting up for food or drinks. Up came the little mouse from Ragnarok's first visit. He tickled it a bit and put it in his pocket. Now all he needed was a lizard for his little menagerie.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:21 am

Steph rolled her eyes. "Okay, fine, I'll show you." Rolling him over onto his back, she fumbled with the zip of his jeans. Following suit, she came close to his face again. "Now, I really hope you know what to do now." Kicking her jeans down to the end of the bed, she rolled back onto her side.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:27 am

He scoffed at her then watched, touching the scales on her thighs slowly, leading up to her waist. He pulled himself up and stared at her; his heart was actually racing. To think a massive bone-monster couldn't do it, but a simple 16 year old catalyst offering her purity could..
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:31 am

Winter watched from the third story of the building as news crews and ambulances tended to the destruction caused by the brawl.

Or rather, she had been, until an indescribably massive swarm of what appeared to be insects had swept over the area, confounding many but leaving all unharmed.

Dammit if this ain't another catalyst.

She had, as quickly as possible, descended the stairs after the buzzing had faded. The things were headed across town... I would do good to travel by the subway tunnels, showing my face on the streets would likely end up in arrest.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:35 am

Steph lay there, eyes wide open as she stared up at the ceiling. "Well, I must say..." She looked to the side, some poster about potatoes staring back at her. "Let's keep this to ourselves, okay? And uh, maybe make it a monthly thing, don't wanna create suspicion and all." She quickly got up, jeans back to hanging on her hips. Turning to Ragnarok, she leaned over and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:41 am

And then there was tear gas in the bedroom. Not to mention pepper spray. From fuckall nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:44 am

He received the kiss, his eyes bloodshot and his hair horribly tussled into a mess. He returned the kiss, half-tripping. He sat up and nodded, pulling his clothes on.

"Y-yeah.. selves.. month... I... I can't feel my nose... I'm not sure if that's normal."

A virgin.. Right.. Monster in more than one means.

"Well.. Shit.. I think I may have left my best friend screaming in some building's ruins, scared out of his fucking mind.. Might wanna get to that huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:51 am

Steph nodded. "Sorry I distracted you. Got caught up in the heat of the moment." She staggered slightly, feeling rather dizzy, but nonetheless managed to open the door and put on her jacket with little incident. "I'm gonna grab something to eat, two rabbit's isn't very satisfying and all." Making her way down the hallway in a haphazard fashion, she followed her nose to wherever the food was.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:52 am

Nox put the bong down, and sighed happily. Time to play with the Lego set. This wa always fun. He pulled his favorite creation out of a shoebox. A miniature MGS4 Gekko. Pretty little thing.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:54 am

He was lucky to even stand up on his own after getting dressed. He twitched a bit and started to rearrange the rooms furniture. By the time he was done with it, it was symmetrical down to the last half of a millimetre. Shortly after he ran off to the food hall to find something to eat.

"Symmetry is a perfectly necessary thing~ Equal diets, equal ammounts of love et cetera~"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:57 am

Nox heard him muttering about equal stuff. He was working on a panzer tank replica! Thus, he shouted. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M WORKING!" God that sounded funny. He looked at his journal and saw the insane writings. His lip quivered. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 3:14 am

Stumbling into the food section, she leaned against the door which was appropriately labelled 'Food'. One problem stopped her, that being the room felt extremely cold, if she went in, she was asking to freeze to death very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 3:18 am

He tapped her shoulder and smiled. He struck his best heroic pose and laughed.

"I believe someone called for a heat-producing knight in shining armour? I'm the closest thing you can get but you no doubt get my point. What'll it be, fish chicken or beef? And french fries I'm guessing...?"
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 3:26 am

Sam stood on the edge of the roof, her silhouette outlined by the glow of the setting sun. She sighed, crouching down and resting her elbows on her knees. Hmmmmmmmm.... A thought crossed her mind. Sam hopped back to her feet and paced to the other side of the building. She leaned forward and raced towards the other side of the building.
She hurtled off the edge.

The sound of bones cracking filled the air. Sam screamed through gritted teeth as the bones in her body shattered. But she hadn't even hit the ground. Splintering noises and groans were heard as all of the bones in Sam's body broke themselves... and then reshaped themselves into something entirely different.
Wing-like structures sprouted from where her arms had been, and her spine shrank, a tuft of feathers sprouting in it's place. Her legs shortened and her feet curled into hooked talons.
Droplets of blood rained from the sky, but there were no visible wounds to be found.
Hawk!Sam gave a weak 'Kreeee!' and flapped her newly-formed wings, soaring into the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 3:29 am

Steph looked around for a moment, back to her dazed mood. "Beef and chips, yeah. I haven't eaten in a while, and you know how snake appetites can get..." She tapped the door with her nails for a moment, pondering the situation. Her wounds were no longer bothering her at least. Waist... the eggs... She shrugged, it wasn't so bad. Apparently a maximum of ten grew at a time, and she doubted if he'd even gotten to one. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 4:20 am

A few finishing touches, and the pictures were ready. Goo!Rodney flowed up onto the wall and activated all the pictures at once. The goo congealed onto the floor, then flowed up into the shape of a man. The newly-reformed Rodney looked at himself and did an experimental self-inventory. The new body felt about like the old one, but it felt too new. Not broken in, not lived in, like a model home: it was meant to look like someone lived in it, but no-one actually did. That would change over time, hopefully.

He walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. His skin tones were realistic enough to pass most inspections, so it was certainly good enough to not get noticed. On the bright side, he had a perpetual supply of flattering lighting. The effect was subtle, but it didn't look half-bad.

Rodney got dressed and headed out to buy lunch at a nearby sandwich shop.

He'd been doing some thinking in the time since the bombing. Not just thinking about if he wanted to firm up his jawline or strategically not draw some old acne scars, but some real thinking. He'd previously trusted the police completely with keeping everyone safe. But after the bombing, he wasn't so sure that they were entirely up to the task. Someone else needed to help them; someone special. Maybe that could even be him.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 4:54 am

Ray wandered around outside the tunnel. "Come on you idiot, go in there." But he hates tunnels. Even figurative ones. "I can't I can't I can't" He's right he can't. Mainly because it is sunset and entering tunnels at sunset with amazing shades on is just asking for trouble. No he should stay outside and make a small camp hidden from the entrance. And he does this, most epically pulling a sleeping bag. He started a fire the flashlight from before... which as it turns out was broken. So he took some lint (The pocket Dimension is filled with this stuff, I mean it is a pocket.) and touched the two now exposed contacts to create this now roaring fire near a pile of large Debris.

He got all comfy in the sleeping bag, closed his eyes, and thought about piles and piles of money. And food... Well I guess he was hungry, though he had just eaten popcorn. He reached into the portals again and grabbed can of soup and a bottle of water. And he mixed it in his trusty pot. Eating it noisily he finished and tried to doze off again... Nope. Now he had to pee. But where? He was one of those people who could not pee in the open, even when he doubted anyone was watching in the abandoned city. He finally slipped into an alley way a relieved himself while looking at the pretty colors in the sky. A Hawk slipped through his view, which didn't strike him as strange. though it was the first bird of prey he had seen this entire time except for crows.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 8:17 am

He nodded and moved her back, opening the freezer like room to return with her requested meal. He then closed the door and walked a few doors down to what served as a kitchen, putting the food under a heat lamp. He walked to her once more, holding the food on a tray, and smiled.

"How're your wounds? We should get them treated, stitched, and cleaned.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next