WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)

Go down 
+7
Trilole
Ømnivalence
Gaius Sulpicia
Surprise
Patches
Szemetlada
Diamondback
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 1:44 pm

Winter frowned, for not far from the tunnel entrance, smoke was drifting lazily into the air. Mayhaps I should take a different route...

But it seemed to Winter that the fire was far enough away that Winter might be able to access the subway tunnel without attracting the notice of whoever might be present. Nevertheless, she moved with caution.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 3:38 pm

Nox stared at the insane writings for a few seconds longer. He then commenced to rip out and burn all the affected pages. But that wasn't enough. There was evidence on the walls, too. In his own hand was scrawled a single phrase. Die.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 7:58 pm

Pandorah finally arrived, her military truck making quick progress even through congested streets. She approached the abandoned subway station. She walked up to a door covered with a thick metal sheet, and banged on the metal. "Helllloooo! Honey, I'm hoooooommmmeee!"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 8:35 pm

Nox exited his room and went up to the main door. He opened it and there stood Pandora. He looked over her, and then did something that surprised even him. He gave her a hug and whispered in her ear. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:03 pm

Ray walked back to his encampment and put out the fire. He had seen someone enter the tunnel, a girl. Girl was not the right word, a woman of about thirty. It was too dark to see any details as the buildings blocked most of the sunlight. He opened the barely visible aperture and threw his stuff in. With all the things that have been going on Ray probably needed a new disguise to get in there. He would find something...

A truck, obvious military origin drove up and another woman got out yelling something that echoed unintelligibly. The boy from before came out and greeted her with a hug, his mother perhaps. It was hard to determine age in the light. He got closer hoping to figure out what convorsation was going on... that fool.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:13 pm

Pandora spluttered. Nox? s=wasn't he dead? What happened? how? why? did he... did he need her mercy? could she give it?

"I... you... you were dead!"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:18 pm

"Aye, that I was. Wasn't too pleasant." Nox squeezed a bit tighter then let go. "Welcome to the rat's nest." He invited her in, holding the door open. He hoped she wouldn't try to kill him. The last thing he wanted was to have to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:32 pm

She followed slowly, bewildered and numb. "I... how?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:34 pm

Nox looked at her, and then put a finger to his lips. "Sssshhh... Some people here are VERY powerful." He smiled a bit and then sat down on a bench. He motioned for Pandora to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:35 pm

Pandora's mind reeled, but she quickly regained her wits and nodded before rushing back outside, loading herself with explosives and then carrying them inside, finidng an empty, damp room and starting to fill it, before turning back about to take a second trip.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:38 pm

"I hope you don't plan on bombing us. That wouldn't go down well at all." He giggled a bit. "After all, we're all friends here, right?" He blushed, turning his pale skin red. He was having a good time just hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:53 pm

"Well, while it might be fun, I hardly think this is a target worth hitting. And you and Ragnarok have been doing a wonderful job of giving me oppurtunities, it'd be a shame to waste those. I just need somewhere to store my... reserves. It would be a shame for them to go to waste, or worse, return to the military." as she spoke she continued moving napalm and C4 and gun powder into the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:58 pm

Nox smiled and said, "Let me help you with that." He then began carrying explosives I wherever Pandora had put the last ones. He looked at Pandora busying herself with bombs. It wa actually a little ironic.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 12:43 am

Explosives were being hauled into the tunnel... What were they planning. Ray kind of knew the answer to this. Blow stuff up. They were storing it by the sounds of things, hmmm... he needed a new disguise.

He smirked as he looked the heavy Confederate Jacket over. It would keep him much warmer than that Leather overcoat and pajamas, and it was supplemental in his next phase of action. The coat was an obvious gray, stolen during a museum job years ago. He had used it once before, that time to steal something in a town right after a civil war reenactment. He put on the wide rimmed hat and grabbed a metal cane. He pulled on all of the outfit, which made him look very Old. Especially because of the fake beard he had made so obvious. His story was perfect. But it was very risky, if he messed up even once he would end up dead. Or worse. Injured horribly and likely permanently.

Ray stood up, now a confederate Officer in all but age. He attached the rusted saber to his waist and tightened the gloves. "Let's get this show on the road." His voice now thick with a southern drawl. He walked toward the tunnel entrance...
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 2:29 am

Steph smiled again. "Cleaned, treated and stitched. Figured with the snakes, being a vet would be most suiting." She looked at her shoulder again just the same. Her scratches were still itching slightly, but otherwise she ignored them. "You didn't aggravate them I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 7:39 am

He shrugged and twitched hearing the loud metallic clang. Resting a hand on his pistol he slowly moved for the corner, his eyes widening at what he saw. He clenched his teeth, almost cracking one.

"Why the HELL is she here..."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 7:46 am

Steph leaned to the side slightly to get a look at the newcomer. "Friend of your's?" She rolled her eyes towards the ground, seeing how long she could maintain her unusual position. It wasn't long however before she began to feel dizzy and had to resume standing.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 7:50 am

"Friend is too sugar coated a term; I tried using her in a scheme once, didn't end well.. She went on a rampage. Killed a lot of innocents. More of a 'friend' to Nox, really... She's known quite popularly as 'The Bomber' all throughout the island."

He leaned back into his standing position and sighed, shaking his head slowly. Just what he needed; someone, practically immortal, fucking around with any plans he had.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:08 am

Steph tightened her lips. "I'll try not to ask about that... scheme." She paced around in a circle for a moment. 'Bomber' didn't sound very good, especially given the circumstances. She paused a bit longer, wondering if she should discuss her afterthought with him. After all, if there was a chance, he should know.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:17 am

"We were the reason the military base 'Ferrum' was attacked. I'd go further into my plan, but I rather enjoy your opinion of me unsullied so you'll forgive me if I withhold that information.."

He spun his head back pivoting it against his neck. Turning, he began to walk down the hallway to what anyone would know to be his room.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:26 am

Steph followed, rather sheepishly. She was still unsure if she should mention it at all. No, she had to be brave about this. It was a legitimate thing to discuss, especially given her unique biology. "So, do you have time to talk for a bit? There's, a little something we may need to work out, depending on how things go..."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:30 am

He spun around into his room and laid on his perfectly even bed, directly in the centre before looking up at her. He was confused and raised an eyebrow sighing.

"Alright, I guess so. Not like we've got anything else to do.. Although, that woman and her explosive tendencies worry the shit outta me.. Close the door, would you?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:35 am

Steph turned and slowly closed it, pulling up a seat. She idly looked down at her feet for a moment, debating what to say. "So, I gave you a basic description of my... particular method of, propagation. It uh, has me a bit concerned. So, if I were to say, end up, propagating... I think it'd be better to discuss it now than later. Unless of course this is a bad time."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:42 am

Ragnarok thought on the word "propagation". Sounded like something out of the Good Book itself, rather than an everyday term. He tried to find it's meaning, then given what they had just done he piped up.

"So you think you might be pregnant huh? Guess you're a bit pissed at your hormones for controlling your mind? So, what's the issue here?"

He raised an eyebrow curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:46 am

Steph moved her head from side to side, not sure if she was emphasising her uncertainty on the subject or just making herself sick. "I don't know. Because they're preformed, it's hard to tell, there's no real change up until it's close. You're right I guess, given we're all on the run from the police, it was a really stupid choice on my part." She breathed in slightly. "I thought you should know that there's a chance, in case it causes problems for you. There's... a way to tell, but I think it's better to not. Just making sure you knew."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next