WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)

Go down 
+7
Trilole
Ømnivalence
Gaius Sulpicia
Surprise
Patches
Szemetlada
Diamondback
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:51 am

"Who said we're on the run? THEY run from US. Hell, we took down an entire military base with just three Catalysts and made those fuckers shake in their little baby boots. Don't worry about it. Now, what's all this about a 'way to tell'? I think it might be best to know if I have to help you out with having birth or not."

The notion finally sunk in; because of what he did, he might be a FATHER. This was not good.. Not good at all. More people depending on him not to die... He knew they'd hit Aurum next.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:53 am

Steph felt herself feeling a bit sick. She really didn't want to tell him. "It's... uhm... a physical examination. I don't think I should say more." She looked away for a moment. "I suppose now's a bad time to train my skills in something. I need to be in close proximity to use my petrification."
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:57 am

"That's of no matter, if I needed to I could simply overcharge you with energy... Physical examination? Like looking in to check the eggs, or an ultrasound like with mammals..?"

He sat up rather swiftly, cracking his knuckles as a habit. He was worried, nervous, happy, angry, confused and sad all at once.. God damn, if this was how being a father would feel he'd have to run off A.S.A.P.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:01 am

Steph winced. "Essentially, yes... looking in..." She shuffled uncomfortably. "Sorry, I've got a lot on my mind, and there's that habit of wanting to change topics at the most inconvenient times." She ran her hand along her leg towards her knee. "I just need to know if this will have any sort of repercussion for you, the possibility of... fatherhood and all. I've gotten used to being a loner, so I'd understand if you're uncomfortable with it."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:10 am

He sighed. He'd have to reveal to her what he was so worried about one day or another.

"What I do often leads to my potential death; hell look at Nox, he died. It's a miracle that we managed to bring him back. I'm afraid of leaving them without a father. And you without a partner. That's all there is to it..."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:14 am

Steph nodded. "It's not that bad I guess. As I said, being close to someone isn't something I'm accustomed to. For the sake of possible offspring, I guess I could manage if it came to that." She traced her toe around the floor idly. "I've found that thinking things will happen makes them more likely. Maybe it'll be your kid who ends up saving your life. For the moment, I guess we shouldn't worry too much."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:22 am

He patted his chest, then smiled at her.

"C'mere and lay down. Just relax okay? I'm going to be here for a good long time. So for now let's just relax, enjoy our time together, be calm and handle whatever situation comes our way together."

He smiled comfortingly at her, like he did the first time they had met.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:26 am

Steph slowly slid onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "So uh, do you wanna check now or something? Because I've gotta assume my gorgon form for that and..." She bit her lip. Better she just stop thinking and relax, like he had suggested. "Sorry, I'll just keep quiet."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:30 am

He pulled her down, resting her head on his chest. Listening to what she said, he blushed and shook his head slowly.

"I-I'd rather not check. I'm surprised I had the courage to do what I did, honestly. I'm a big softee when it comes to most women y'see, especially the adorable and beautiful ones... So I should've been more shy than that."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:35 am

Steph nodded silently, smiling as he indirectly complimented her. "You did fine." Her eyes closed as she felt herself falling asleep. Instinctively, she moved her hand towards the slash, reaching under her shirt to feel the edges of the wound. Had it been deeper, she may not have had the issue she faced now, at least not for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:46 am

He looked at her then winced, breathing out slowly. His mind was racing; his lungs aching.. He bit into his lip and looked at her speaking nearly silently.

"How many...? How many is it possible for you to have..? I heard some snakes have lots of eggs while others can lay like, three.. So... I was just curious to know how many lives I'm going to be responsible for after my plan's all done."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:53 am

Her eyes flicked open. She quickly debated whether she should tell him the truth, or be merciful. "Uhm, don't freak out, but apparently, I can have up to ten at a time. Although the most I can have in one go is two, but I doubt there'll even be one. I wouldn't worry too much." She closed her eyes again, relaxing with his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:57 am

"Ten, huh.. Well thats wonderful.. Ten kids after one act... Ahh shit."

He leaned his head back, covering his eyes. He wrapped his arms around her to provide more warmth as they lay there peacefully, hoping for the best and that there'd be little to no problems; he couldn't let people he cared about die for his plans. Not again.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:01 am

Steph rolled her eyes under the closed lids. "No, I mean that unless I actually move them around, only two are capable. It's weird I know." She let her breathing become more natural, her legs coming up closer to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:04 am

He cuddled next to her, resting his chin near her forehead, being mindful of the snakes. He smiled a bit and shook his head slowly.

Last thing I expected was to be a dad.. Ah this fuckin' world's crazy anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:09 am

Steph smiled again. Reaching for her jeans, she slowly undid them, although for a very different reason. In a short moment, her gorgon form manifested itself. Finding her snake body wrapping around him, from his waist down to his ankles, she came face to face with him. "Maybe, you can feel if there's a new life inside me. I've sensed that you have some sort of mental ability for a while."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:12 am

He looked at her, enjoying the special hug and smiled at her. He shook his head slowly and sighed.

"Sadly that's not the case; I'm an empath, so I need to see your face or your eyes to get a read on your emotions. Since they'd be in eggs, I couldn't tell anyways my dear. I'm sorry to tell you that. I'm not sure if there'd be some way or not."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:15 am

Steph nodded, resting her head beside his. "I guess we wait. Only problem is, I don't know when I could end up laying or birthing it, let alone which method will happen. Could be waiting for nothing in the end." She relaxed once more. "Sorry, I shouldn't panic."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:18 am

He stroked her 'hair' gently and shook his head slowly. He spoke, rather shakily yet still trying to be confident.

"H-how exactly would one go about.. y'know.. checking if the eggs're there? And how would we know if they were fertilized or not..?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:27 am

Steph slowly released him, letting the majority of her body slip off the end of the bed. "Well, on visual, fertilised would be a definite white, unfertilised would be translucent. For uh, touch, the former would be leathery like real snake eggs I guess, the latter would be more jelly." She swallowed, staring up at the ceiling. "I wish I could check myself to be honest, but I don't exactly have a snake camera, and the angle is just impossible." She laughed slightly at the irony of the fitting tool.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:36 am

He whined when her snake body let go and nodded sitting up slowly, putting a hand on her stomach.

"Relax, relax, I was just asking. So what if you are? Not like you're just a little girl; you're an adult, practically capable of taking care of yourself for a long time. Sides, I don't think we have any snake cameras in here, so don't worry. It won't be an invasive procedure right away so.. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:40 am

She nodded, hugging him tightly with her arms. His genuine sympathy and concern was almost literally heart-warming for her. "Thank you, again for everything you've done." She wrapped herself around him, this time in the opposite direction. "Felt a bit of a cramp coming on and all." She rested her head beside his once more, fully relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:44 am

He nodded and held her close, before wondering to himself.

"Could that be a possible sign..? Or would it not be..? And.. how would you know if you lay them or give live-birth? Are there any like, telltall signs..?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:49 am

Steph shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it depends on when the contractions come. Laying the egg in human form would be impossible anyway, and since I prefer my normal look, it'll probably be that." She closed her eyes for a moment. "Try feeling around my waist, just below the slash. If either has taken, it will be to the left or the right." She rolled off him slightly to give him room.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:56 am

He nodded and put his hand to the slash feeling below. He moved his hand to the left and right and shivered pulling his hand away slowly.

"Well.. I felt two things that were like kinda leathery.. So I guess that means.. I'm a father..? Ehehe.."

Sweet fucksickles, how'd I get into this mess...?!

He looked at her and smiled nervously, more trying to reassure himself than reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next