WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here

Go down 
+9
Miirik
Alietum
Michangs
Snowy
Lupus
Jalines
Sadie
lUN_Cat16
Patches
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:35 am

I'm always afraid there's that one person who prefers genuine surprise over fulfillment satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:38 am

Yay spoilers!

(and there is actually a vague spoiler in the second one.)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

This whole idea for the banner is pretty cool, really, and I appreciate that you're working on it (as with every piece of fanart, it makes me happy that you're invested.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 1:00 pm

Jokie155 wrote:
I'm always afraid there's that one person who prefers genuine surprise over fulfillment satisfaction.

Well, there is that.

Wow, that spoiler is vague. It gives me a bit of a clearer guess as to what the bad guys are doing, but it mostly just reinforces the idea I already had.
Back to top Go down
http://michangs.deviantart.com/
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 3:06 pm

Posted! I didn't mention Val and Blake when Agate was gesturing to all of the dragons in the group because 1) jtc hasn't posted in ages and I'm not quite sure where his characters are supposed to be, 2) Val and Blake never introduced themselves, so Agate probably wouldn't know them by name, and 3) If Blake was there, I'm sure he'd be in a lot more trouble than Agate, being a full human and all.

Here is the post where Agate has realized she has screwed up and is screwed (unless she can convince Aressa not to kill her).

Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:19 pm

I will post soon, but it will most likely involve Aelirsa crying out in pain and pretty much feeling the hurt. Preferably without getting in the middle of others conversations you see.
Back to top Go down
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:08 am

I will post tomorrow.

It makes me even more sad about Aressa's past the fact that she doesn't even remember what her parents looked like :(

Oh, and this line caused me to hug Miirik in sheer joy!

Lupus wrote:
She is no longer simply the hybrid, Agate is truly a dragoness.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 1:20 am

Is this still open?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 2:32 am

Not really. The group's starting to get a bit big as it is. Sorry, man.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 10:42 am

No issue.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 3:26 pm

I've also been wondering exactly how the year might affect the technology people had, Lyric, and I think the smelling "dimension" is as good a guess as any. :) You could even say it's just a fad around that time rather than technology that'll be taken seriously well into the future, so I think it's even more plausible that way.

Also, glad to see Aressa's new thoughts about Agate made you so happy.
Back to top Go down
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 5:52 pm

Thanks! Yeah, it could be taken as a fad since the people I mentioned who could take pictures in 4D were both rather silly about it.

Yes, yes, yes! :D
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 7:07 pm

Sorry about lack of posting, I've been compressed for time, and my usual hours of inspiration are falling outside of internet access hours.
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 10:23 pm

Hey, it's no problem at all Jokie. I'm gonna be busy from 1:00 PM until 9:00 PM until Friday this week thanks to band, so my posting time will be mornings or later at night.

I'm glad you like Aressa's change in thought about Agate. I figured that since until now she's always referred to Agate as "the hybrid," her finally choosing to refer to her as a dragoness would best show how her views of Agate changed. Family would mean a lot to someone who's rarely known kindness.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 10:27 pm

It's funny, that Aressa is going from nasty to nice, while Aelirsa will go from open to recluse following this. Then again she wasn't really willing to open up in the first place anyway. Just thought it was a funny curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 10:50 pm

Huh, was kinda noticing that too. Aressa probably won't ever be fully nice and open like the others, but she definitely will get better than she was at the start.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 4:55 pm

Hey... guys... It's uh, me...

It's been awhile...

I really missed this place. :/

Um... Listen, I know I wasn't the best in the past with keeping up with posting, but, if you guys don't mind... Me, Val, and Blake would love it if we could come back. Don't get us wrong, we understand if you don't want us to. A lot has happened since we've left, and we haven't had the best consistency... But we're willing to try harder.

Just uh, let me know, one way or the other, if that's okay.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 5:06 pm

Hi Jtc, nice to see you again :)

It has been awhile, hasn't it? Personally, I would love if you came back, I liked your two characters and the interesting dynamics they added to our cast. I understand that you had a bit of trouble keeping up last time you were here, but with school starting soon that will probably be a common problem for all of us. I'm sure the others will have their say, but I would be happy if you decided to rejoin with Val and Blake, I'm sure we could catch you up on what's happened since you were last here.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 5:25 pm

D'awww, Wolf, you've always been so sweet :'D

I'll try really really hard if everyone else agrees. And yeah... Being brought up to speed might be a nice idea, hahah XD
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 5:45 pm

Well, the group progressed to Fry's, where it didn't end so well. Outside, ice luong Aressa decided to attack hybrid Agate, resulting in Aelirsa breaking her arm, Agate summoning a sandstorm, and pretty much everyone limping away once it was over.
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 6:11 pm

Hey, jtc! Glad to see you back! I, for one, would be completely fine with you starting to post again. You seem very eager to return, so I don't see why we should deny you that. And I wouldn't worry about lapsing for a little while; I've been meaning to post myself for a couple days, but I've been, er, strangely lazy... Embarassed Partially because the post would only be Ev thinking about what's happening and not actually doing much, but still.

Oh, and in addition to what Jokie summarized, Aelirsa, Tem, Kaldra, and Agate took a brief detour to a cafe to eat and pick up some food for everyone else. Aelirsa and Agate bonded while they were there. Then they proceeded to Fry's, arriving as the others were leaving the store after talking to the guy they were looking for. The guy turned out to be another subtly abnormal, no-longer-missing person like Stackpole. Then what Jokie mentioned happened.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Aug 2012, 8:57 pm

Aww, you guys <3
Thank you :3

Hm... Now I just... Need to figure out some B.S. on what Val and Blake were doing while all this took place and how he finds the group
Thinkingface.jpg
Back to top Go down
Miirik
Refugee
Miirik

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 1:13 pm

I'm always last for these things! Stupid obscure timezone...

It's nice to see you again! I think you should start posting again, yes. Actually, you must.

Well, none of us really said anything in our posts about Val and Blake not hanging around, so they could very well have been tagging along quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://miirik.deviantart.com/
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 1:46 pm

Well, actually, I think Aressa would have exploded much worse if Blake had been around since she hates actual humans even worse than hybrids. And it might have been strange for Val to not do much of anything during Aressa's actual attack and the following sandstorm, although I suppose he could have been under cover far away like Leaf...? Having the cafe so crowded, with Blake in the mix, might have changed Tem's mood and made the others interact a little differently, though I might just be being nitpicky now.

In any case, welcome back! I do hope you can stay more active now. Going solely off the past, some of the times you said you would be more active, you actually kind of weren't, so, I'm worried about that. But, things might have changed this time.

Ah, me of little faith. Go on, prove this pessimist wrong! :D When you're ready of course.

On a completely different note...obscure timezone? Judging by how you passed through Texas on that trip, I assume you live in the US, right? So that means you can't be more than 3 hours offset from me here on the West Coast, which isn't a lot....Besides, you're not last anymore anyway. :P

Last edited by Michangs on Sun 05 Aug 2012, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 2:57 pm

MICHGAN!
Sorry.

I like nitpicky, it keeps things realistic. Agh, posting from a phone sucks DX
I think if I come up with a convincing reason for my two to not be with you guys it would make it better.
And yeah, I know I've been unfaithful :/
I'll try to prove you wrong though! >:D
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Aug 2012, 3:30 pm

*Gasp* Someone else understands the reason for my nitpickiness! Hooray! I certainly love to keep things realistic, and that's how I do it. Although there are areas where my realism might be criticized, most of them early in the RP when I wasn't as experienced....Mysterious sparrow-catching skills! Uncanny wyvern recognition! Passionate romance in a single day! Just add plot contrivances! Ahem. Well, at least the last one is the one I have the most potential excuses for. I mean, they do tons of things for each other and enjoy every single minute of it, so that helps a lot.

Funny how similar my name ended up to your state, by the way. I'm not sure if I already told everyone this or not, but it's borrowed from the randomized name I got for my first chieftain in Spore - yeah, I loved those little guys that much - so it wasn't quite my choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next