WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here

Go down 
+9
Miirik
Alietum
Michangs
Snowy
Lupus
Jalines
Sadie
lUN_Cat16
Patches
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 12:05 am

This is quite fun actually, just having the two newest arrivals bond on a personal level.

Edit: Any of you happen to be Minecrafters? I've finally gotten a server working, but I'm going to keep it open to this forum only, maybe set up a special area for us Aurina kids. P:
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 1:54 am

Yeah, it strikes me as a little sudden how Aressa is opening up so quickly, and a bunch of other characters for that matter, but maybe all she needed was a little affection, and it just so happened that no one gave it to her until this group found her. I'm certainly not going to judge after all of Tem's feelings....

Nope, no Minecraft here. I might be interested enough to try it someday, though. And, er, again, it's spelled Aurnia, not Aurina.
Back to top Go down
http://michangs.deviantart.com/
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 2:02 am

It seems glitches are doomed to plague me forever so, it is failing already. And I don't know why I keep messing up the name. >>
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:02 am

Yeah, I was actually a bit worried about if the change was too sudden. I'll try to work on that in future posts.

I play Minecraft at a friend's house, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:30 am

Well, it was a rather sudden event and all, I'm not too surprised that it's rather abrupt. But whatever suits, maybe her new peace is more limited to Aelirsa.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 7:46 pm

Well, just because it's sudden doesn't mean it's impossible, or that I don't like it. I'm happy for those two. :) If you do take it slower, though, that would work too.

Tem would be moving out of the parking lot by now, except I've been waiting for Lyric....She seems really busy, so I'm wondering if we can just agree that Tem's and Kaldra's help was enough and Agate's up again. It would free up Tem and Kaldra, and then we might also say that Agate's moving along with everybody....In fact, if we wanted to, we could even skip to an alley or whatever other place we could find to hide in close by - although that would trample over any conversations to be had on the way, like Aressa's and Aelirsa's, if they have much more to say.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 7:55 pm

I get the feeling that Aelirsa wouldn't be concerned too much with remaining silent for the time being, that sense of understanding between her and Aressa if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 8:29 pm

Yeah, with the way Aelirsa said, "Perhaps we should move on," and with a lot for both her and Aressa to mull over silently, I thought it might work out okay if they didn't get to say any more.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 4:40 am

Yeah, a brief scene of giving a silent reply should one of the others ask, or I guess just assume that's what happened. I don't think either is ready to be a bit more open with their closeness.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2012, 6:43 pm

Totes sent you a pm Eo
Back to top Go down
Miirik
Refugee
Miirik

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2012, 10:13 pm

I CAN WRITE AGAIN!!!

I wasn't quite sure what to do, though, hence the short post.

ALSO! I have Minecraft. But I'm a wuss and only play it on peaceful mode. Monsters scare me. I find myself a little braver when there are other people there to watch my back, though. And I'm a "noob," in probably every definition of the word. ("I didn't know that you could (write simple task here)!")

On an unrelated note, I thought that I would reveal something major about Allony in round three-ish, supposing I made it that far. But since my opponent's character can create nightmares... Twisted Evil Let the secret be revealed in about four pages! *Creepy psycho hyena laugh*
I love plotting. Evil plotting.
Back to top Go down
http://miirik.deviantart.com/
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 6:45 am

Great to hear! Glad that things are working out for you again.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 1:15 pm

We should play minecraft one day.
Wait, what was going on?
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 3:12 pm

The impossible has happened! After a ridiculously long delay of 56 days, I have posted again! Hooray for the end of my incredible laziness!

Sorry if Ev's lack of answer slows things down, though. I've been worrying that I might have been going against his awkwardness a little too much for the function of the RP, so I this time I tried what I thought would be more realistic. Hopefully I didn't go too far the other way... it was pretty late when I was writing it. Oh, and going off of Miirik's post, I kind of assumed our guys had all started moving away from the store with Tem and Kaldra carrying Agate between them. I'm guessing that's okay, though, since that's more or less what we intended.

Ah, Minecraft! I've heard a lot about it. It sounded like it might be fun a couple times, but I start to distrust things when they get too popular, for some reason. Plus, I just never buy much of anything, so... yeah.

*gasp* A secret... ooh, I love secrets. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 2:39 am

Oh, carrying Agate as they go! Why the heck didn't I think of that! That's a solution. Alternately, I was already thinking of just posting that Agate was pretty well up by now and she, Tem, and Kaldra could move on with the rest.

There are plenty of other dragons around to answer Kaden's question; no worries there.

Jtc, I think the thing Jokie was talking about was just Miirik's period of not feeling inspired to write. Although, er, I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:39 pm

I know exactly what to post... Now only if I could find the time to write it :/
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:29 pm

"We are connected,
We'll never be alone.
We walk together,
Forever down that road."
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:17 pm

Ah, that old problem. Sometimes it happens to me, although more often, it's that I have a general idea in mind, but I'm not sure how to phrase everything and put it together. I hope more time opens up for you!

Wow, I actually understood that tiny poem pretty quickly! I am so strangely bad at interpreting poetry most of the time... maybe because I'm too literal about things, I don't know. Anyway, is that poem from something else, or did you write it yourself?
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 12:44 am

I thought the poem's meaning was pretty obvious, so I'm not surprised that I comprehended it instantly. Probably because, unlike English class-type poetry, every word doesn't equate to something else or build a greater theme that only halfway has anything to do with the words. :P Unless it's a lot deeper than I think!

I wish I could help you, Lyric! Just jot it down a bit at a time or something, if you feel like you need to.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 11:14 am

It's actually song lyrics :P

I interpret it with the Dæmon thing. Our soul animals.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 7:31 pm

Pfft, of course it's from something other than a poem! I really should look things up before I make comments on them. :P

I was thinking more on the whole theme of us becoming closer friends, but that makes sense too.
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 8:39 pm

Oh... heh heh... heh.... Well, that's English class for you, I guess - everything that rhymes is either a poem or maybe a Shakespeare play.[/hastyexcuseforlameness]

Hm, I thought its meaning was more specific, as in Alietum sometimes faces the same problem that Lyric mentioned. Argh, I really am bad at realizing the author's intent! >.<
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 9:51 pm

Us becoming closer friends is true as well! I was just drawing a picture of Αριαδνη when that song came on XD
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 6:16 am

I was reflecting back when I first wandered into the RP section and saw this. Quite a few months before I actually said anything mind you. It just seemed like you all had such a tight-knit group that I really didn't want to invade on that.

And now, I'm very honoured to be part of this group.

Seemed like this was a good time for sharing stories about the group, haven't been here that long so that's really the only one I have.
Back to top Go down
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 2:07 am

AGATE STOOD UP! *Shockington!!*

I'm glad you're a part of this group, Jokie!

...I can't think of anything else to say right now because I'm tired -_- zZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next