WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here

Go down 
+9
Miirik
Alietum
Michangs
Snowy
Lupus
Jalines
Sadie
lUN_Cat16
Patches
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupus
User
Lupus

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 5:34 pm

Yeah, I love seeing everyone's different soul animals is really cool. We all seem to have a few similarities in our personalities, so that might be one of the reasons we get along so well.

Basically what Michangs said, Tem and Kaldra are helping Agate up. Aelirsa and Aressa are walking next to each a little ways away, but I think they both kinda stopped talking to each a post or two ago, Aressa's kinda lost in her own thoughts right now. Ev might be over by Kaden, not completely sure what Leaf was doing.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 12:30 pm

yay!
We do, don't we?
You guys are the best.

So I can do bird calls, right?
I've got the Morning Dove down pat, I can mimic them pretty much perfectly. I go out in the morning and talk to them sometimes.
SO NOW
I'm teaching myself how to talk to Ospreys! >:D

Their call isn't even that hard, it's only sharp whistles, like, yewk yewk yewk yewk yewk or something. I don't even have to use my hands to make it.

Morning Doves though. That like, CooOOoo woo-woo-wooooo. I actually have to use my hands as like, a chamber to whistle into to get it to sound right.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 6:28 pm

I agree, we do have some things in common. I'm not actually all that surprised, though; roleplaying, as I've actually thought about before, is a kind of activity that appeals to a specific type of people. Since we all met each other by participating in this roleplay, it makes sense that we'd have those similarities.
Back to top Go down
http://michangs.deviantart.com/
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 12:13 pm

Ooo! That's so cool that you can imitate birds! I always love those mornings when I wake up to the chirping of birds. Too bad school forces me to get up while it's still dark outside when those morning birds aren't a-chirping >_<

Thanks for the summaries, you guys! I finally posted! XD I was going to post last night, but Miirik and I got distracted with watching Ouran High School Host Club! I've always thought that show was so strange, yet so hilarious! Laughing

Michangs, that seems like a plausible observation. We're even more similar if you consider the fact that there's a variety of types of roleplaying. I know someone who only roleplays non-original characters. I think she's really missing out on the creativity and imagination that comes with roleplaying with original characters and stories :/
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 1:28 pm

(I could record me doing bird calls and you can set them as your alarm clock?)

I still need to post -_-

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense! :D
I really think this kinda stuff brings us all a lil bit closer, ya know?

We'd be the coolest group ever if we all lived near eachother
Back to top Go down
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 2:36 pm

(That'd be so cool! :D )

Whenever you can think of a good way to reintroduce your characters, go ahead :)

Yay! Yes! ^.^

Definitely! Grr, if only that was possible! It would be too amazing for words if we really did live near each other!!

P.S. Alright! I just heard the coo of a bird! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 2:51 pm

(I'll start creating a small library of calls and whistles. Or... I just... you know, use real bird calls?)

I need to talk to Eo still XD

:D
You guys really are the best.
I love you all <3

Fffffff we'll all be adults soon enough. Let's all meet up!

P.S. Hell yeah
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 4:18 pm

I always make up my own characters for rps. If I ever used a non-original character, I'd have to worry constantly about capturing their personality and style correctly.

Yeah, we should definitely meet up at some point. I don't think I live that close to any of you though.

This is the longest rp I've ever been in, actually, so I've gotten to know all of you guys pretty well. I'm so glad I was able to come back :)
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 4:56 pm

Well, I live in southern Michigan. Is you close to me? :3
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:04 pm

I might have a little trouble getting to such a meet-up, given I literally have to cross an ocean first. >>
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:16 pm

If we wait long enough, I could personally pay for a ticket for you.
Actually, and don't hold me to this, I might be able to pay for everyone's travel.

/is gonna be a doctor
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:17 pm

Not really, I live in Missouri.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:22 pm

I WILL DRIVE DOWN THERE
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:24 pm

Haha, maybe you could. I think Michangs and Jalines live out in California though, so that's a bit farther away.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:26 pm

Maybe setting up a voice chat would be more appropriate for a first step in getting together. Still maintains some privacy while allowing more natural communication. Just a random thought I guess.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:31 pm

I'm 17, I can drive down, pick you up, and we meet in some middle state with Mich and Jal and the rest of the gang.

LET'S SKYPE TONIGHT!!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:35 pm

Oh my... I never considered meeting each other to be a possibility, but I would be overjoyed if we could all do that! I have no idea how I would explain it to my parents, though. Neutral

That's an extremely kind offer, Alietum, but if you do try to cover everyone's fare, don't worry about me. I have a good chunk of money that I hardly ever spend from, and I can't think of much else I'd rather use it for.

Yeah, Michangs and I are in California, and I think Lyric and Miirik (they rhyme!) aren't too close to Michigan and Missouri either. So that's an excellent suggestion, Jokie! I can't believe I didn't think of it. Oh, although... I don't have any kind of camera on my computer. If it comes down to it, I guess Michangs and I could try to use our dad's iPhone, but he uses it kind of a lot, so... I don't know. Still, video chat is so much faster and easier that I'd be willing to try it first.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:38 pm

I'm in the sticky situation that videos use up WAY too much up of my current internet that I have to avoid them completely, and when I am able to view them, it is in a rather public place. Then again whenever I finally get to a live chat, I end up going silent...
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:42 pm

Oh cool, you posted! :D Although...um...did Agate actually finish getting up?

Oh man, a meet-up would be so amazing. We're all busy and far away and stuff, though, so I expect that if we ever do anything like that, it'll be a good deal of time from now, maybe when the incredible journey of this RP finally reaches its conclusion. I like Jokie's idea a lot too, if we can find a way to link into that. But - sorry, Alietum - I don't have Skype myself, so I highly doubt anyone will see or hear from me as soon as tonight.

I could probably do okay at roleplaying non-original characters, but it would be so much less interesting to me than playing my own characters. It's in my nature to conjure up stories simply for fun, so I couldn't imagine getting much enjoyment out of someone else's story. Plus, then the character's development would be in the hands of someone else, and that's a lot less interesting as well.

Even if I had been in more than just one other mildly successful RP, this would have been the longest for sure. I'm not sure anyone has been in an RP longer than this one! And I'm so glad too that you got to come back, Wolfpaw. :D Something truly magical was lost when the outcomes of all of Tem's conversations with Kaldra were decided before they even started talking. Besides, I'm not sure how much longer my good representation of Kaldra could have held up.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:48 pm

Actually I was thinking more of programs like TeamSpeak3 or Mumble, simply because I dislike how Skype doesn't leave my toolbar until it's actually shut down... D_D

In general I'm not terribly familiar with it, guess it's paranoia over all the Premium features constantly advertised to me.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:56 pm

I think I have team speak ...
And we don't need video, voice is enough for now!!! :D

Hm.
Let me try to time this out.
During college and med school I probably won't be able to. Summers would be taken up with research and Navy Basic.
I'll graduate at 26 and go into the Navy as a doctor...
So I'll get out around 46...

Maybe there would be time to see you guys individualy a least throughout different leaves. But a group thing probs not.

Hm :/

Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 5:57 pm

Yeah, I've never done any video chats, so it would be a rather new experience. I'd be willing to try it though. You all are such an awesome group of people :) You kept me sane through a lot of difficult stuff.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 6:04 pm

I really do love you guys.
I know I say it a lot, but I mean it.

<3
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 6:22 pm

Oh right, quick update on the trailer:

My trial on AE and Photoshop timed out, and since money's decided to get tight on everything, I doubt I'll be forking out the $2000 for Student Edition anytime soon. So I'm now stuck with a half finished text animation that I can't access.

Hopefully that won't be it's final result.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 8:46 pm

We kept you sane, Lupus!? o.O Wow, we've had even more impact than I thought!

Say, that reminds me of Kaldra too. She only needs one dragon to do the job, though, instead of all of them. :)

D'aww, you and Alietum think we're great? I'm so flattered. <3 I agree; I enjoy chatting with all of you and consider you all my good friends. :)

Will college and med school not offer a single break, Alietum? Because I'm thinking that going halfway across the country would actually be easiest when I'm off at college and more or less on my own, with free time to spend every few months or so. That is, if my melodramatic dreads don't prove true and keep me out of college....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next