WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 6:31 pm

Well, we're all gonna die eventually anyhow.
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 6:39 pm

Ah!!!! He's gonna kill me!!! *runs away*
Back to top Go down
http://Celo99.deviantart.com
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 7:07 pm

celo wrote:
... I feel like wwe're waiting for the world to end with how depressing this conversation has been

Meh

Perhaps we can discuss the RP or something to change the subject?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 7:35 pm

Considering having Eliot cross theDespair Event Horizon (click) during/after the base raid. He might join up with Riley or simply delve further down into the Anti-Hero/Anti-Villain range. For obvious reasons, he can't join up with Lulzsec, but he'll be a bit more impassioned and severe about fighting them than the others might. He's older, but also less socially capable, and doesn't have much in the way of friends to rely on. Perfect prey for someone like Ril-izzle, who's definitely an Anti-Villain at best.

Alsho, I'm considering reincarnating my girl from the last edition of Break, who could possess objects. She was fun.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 7:58 pm

Interesting, would this mean that Elliot would clash with the group more?

Oh yeah is Riley with Lulzsec?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 9:04 pm

Most likely. I'm thinking of having Eliot find his parents dead-or worse, within the base, and flipping the fuck out. Riley might restore his memories to further along the trauma.

Riley isn't with Lulzsec, he's more of a faction of his own. He's primarily concerned with Chloe at the moment and that doesn't happen to coincide with any other group's desires at the moment. Lulzsec would have their hands full with him and he doesn't play very well with others in the long run, he's a bit manipulative.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 10:44 pm

May? Back from the first Break?

And Elliot's parents are dead. His dog too. Remember? I turned them into meat cubes.

And then we have Creed, who is another issue entirely.

And look at my lazily made youtube videos.

Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 11:20 pm

When are we going to have our Another crac in the sidewalk characters at the party? I'm kinda confused.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 12:03 am

Lemme IC post. After that, feel free to make the arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 8:34 am

The Illusive Badger wrote:

And then we have Creed, who is another issue entirely.

... Not for long heheheh...
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 12:17 pm

Sporum still down... :I
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 12:44 pm

I found the perfect theme song for Samson
The Fire
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 2:09 pm

John's theme is:
Wait
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 3:01 pm

What exactly is Creed's power?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 7:14 pm

Shade wrote:
What exactly is Creed's power?

I don't think he has a power...
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 6:04 pm

Why can't I be fucked to make an IC post?...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 6:05 pm

The Illusive Badger wrote:
Why can't I be fucked to make an IC post?...

It's because you haven't found the right one.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 7:43 pm

Hmmm.... will this help?

Get motivated and post already!!!

Did that help? 🐱
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 9:04 pm

I don't think it helped.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 10:58 pm

Awz :(
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 7:02 pm

Uhhh... Bump?
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 4:54 pm

Where the hell'd he go this time?!
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 5:13 pm

Who? :?:
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 5:48 pm

Illusive Badger, I'm guessing. The name seems somewhat fitting now. Then again, I've been gone a few days too, so I'm not really one to talk. I'm sure he'll be back and this will pick up again, though.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 6:04 pm

I can message him on the Break rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next