WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"

Go down 
+6
Shade
Admiral Ji
lUN_Cat16
Zorthax
Patches
Alex
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" Empty
PostSubject: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 3:49 pm

There are several different realms. Earth is one of them, but there are many that have yet to be explored by mankind. There are to many to count, but I will name a few that are closest to Earth. Lightsphere, Darksphere, Runesphere, Drakesphere. Each land has it's laws, it's cities, it's races, it's cultures, and so on.

Surprisingly enough, these worlds also have connections with Egyptian gods and goddesses. Anubis, for example, is a god of funerals. Placing souls on a scale. If it ways less then a feather, it goes to paradise, if not, it goes to hell. Anubis is a part of Darksphere.

The races lived peacefully for sometime in their realms, but one day, there was a large quarrel between the Egyptian gods. This argument; This chaos; This... Imbalance caused a "crack" in the realms. A crack is a break between the barriers of one world, and several others. Many young beings were swallowed by the crack, and landed in Earth.

They are going to have to live in earth and go to high school until they can go back. They must be quick though, for if they do not return fast enough, they may disturb the balance even more! Realms like Earth, Drakesphere, and Runesphere will be completely destroyed. Lightsphere will be severely damaged, and Darksphere will loose most of it's magic.

Plot: You play as one of the beings or humans, and attend to everyday, high school life. The beings had no time to disguise, so everyone knows what they are. You may have fights, romance, and other things teens experience, but this time magic is afoot.

Races:
Angel: The angels came from Lightsphere. A land of beautiful scenery and crime-less kingdoms. The caste system: Elderwing, Archwing, Lightwing, Peasantwing, Darkwing, Fallenwing. In that order. Light magic is used here.

Demon: The demons come from Darksphere. A frightful scenery surrounds the crime laden kingdoms. The caste system: GrandDemon, ArchDemon, Demon, underling, imp. In that order. Dark magic is used here.

Dracori: The Dracori come from Drakesphere. The land of the dragons. No caste system. Because they were humans that gained dragon traits, and then went dragon-mad causing destruction, they are viewed at differently depending on the individual. They are calm now, and look like 1/2 dragon 1/2 human. Elemental magic.

Elf: The Elves come from Runesphere. The land of legends and magic. No caste system. The elves lived in villages made out of large trees. They have a natural love for nature. Though elves have varying hair, eye, and skin colors, along with various tattoo designs that serve as family crests, they all have pointy ears. Rune magic.

Spirit: The spirits come from Runesphere. No caste system. Spirits are naturally wanderers from birth. Some are playful, and some are hard working and almost never play. Some are ghostly, some are 1/2 animal 1/2 human, and some are 1/2 element 1/2 human. Arcane magic aka 'Spirit' or 'Magic' magic.

Monster: Monsters are found all across the worlds. Be it an abomination, a werewolf, are some other sort of not-so-friendly thing. No caste system. Magic depends on monster.

Human: Earth. Human 👅

Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Caste: (If you are Angel or Demon)
Personality:
Pets: (Any type of mythical beast will do. Acts like a troll's lusus... When you are on earth anyway. Optional)
Bio:
Weapon of choice: (optional)

*cuts ribbon* Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 3:52 pm

Accepted sheets:

Zorthax:

Name: Toomin Ellimist
Race: Spirit
Appearance: Being half-water element, he is rather soggy and droopy. He always looks like he just stopped running a marathon in a sauna, and if hes not careful starts sloshing water everywhere with every movement. His hair is a kind of odd brown-green color, and his skin is pink as coral. His eyes looks like he has contacts of mother-of-pearl. He is of average hieght and wieght, with a pronounced slouch and an odd way of walking, like he is trying to be a stork.
Personality: Very happy guy, almost too much so. There could be some tragedy on the TV, and he will be cracking a joke about a related subject. He is always listening to his Ipod, and when he isn't listening to his Ipod his head is bobbing like it is, and whether he has the pod or not he is generally singing under his breath. Or at the top of his lungs, it doesnt really matter.
Pets: Has a coral snake that hangs around in his clothes, generally up his sleeves. So when he says to back off or he'll call Snake, get the hell away! Those things are highly poisonous.
Bio: Toomin was hit by some bad rune magic when he was a really young spirit, and it addled his brains. He will never grow up mentally, and will always be rather lost. He only experiences the now when he is in his music. Hence the constant Ipod and the singing. You ever want to get him completely lost, take out his Ipod unexpectedly. He will have no idea where he is or what he was doing.
Weapon of choice: He never had much talent in the way of fighting, but he is crazy accurate with his miniature tridents and his water spouts.

Oaglor:

Name: Oaglor
Race: Monster (Troll)
Appearance: Oaglor is almost seven feet in height and is blue skinned. He has two fingers and a thumb on each hand and his feet have two toes. He has a pair of long tusks jutting from his lower jaw. His ears are long and pointed, similar to those of an elf. For hair, he has dreadlocks dyed red. He also wears mail armor and wields a bow.
Personality: He spends most of his free time on the computer playing World of Warcraft as a troll that looks exactly like him. He also listens to his Philips Mp3 player a lot of the time, mostly listening to rock or even Celtic music. His sense of humor mostly consists of people being killed in really dumb ways and just complete randomness. He also has a tendency to come up really random things as if he were high (he doesn't even take drugs!) such as Shoehorn Wielders. He also keeps a collection of shoehorns on his keychain. Being separated from his family is also causing him to get a bit insane.
Pets: Oaglor has a pet raptor named Veloco. This is due to the popular saying "A raptor is a troll's truest companion." Veloco is three feet in height and covered in a coat of blood red feathers with black stripes running from the back to the sides.
Bio: Unlike most trolls, who are often raised in a tribal setting with many relatives and friends, Oaglor was raised by his single mother who is an exiled rogue. When he was taken to Earth, all he had was Veloco and his MP3 player. He was taken in by a really nice, if naive, family who even allowed him to play World of Warcraft. During his first night in the house, a burglar tried to break in the house. Oaglor was sitting around though and his large ears picked up on the sound. He took his bow and shot the intruder. When the family woke up, he explained his story and they kept him at the house ever since.

Amon- Ra:
Name: Bastet
Race: Monster; Egyptian Goddess of the Cat
Appearance: Depends really, she changes based on her mood. But she looks like a young woman, around the age of sixteen, except with cat ears, nails, teeth, eyes, habits, and of course a furred tail. Her face has no cat features, but is very cat-like at first glance. She has thin fur from her elbows to her hands, and along the spine to the tip of her tail.

Clothing wise, she wears a white long sleeved-shirt with the Eye of Ra spray painted on, somehow it is Rainbow spraypaint with sparkles. Over this she wears a thick grey vest made of fleece. She wears a skirt, which is fairly long, plaid with dark colors, and made of heavy cotton. She wears black/white gradient socks, which go just above the ankle, and she wears hightops, with bright neon colors, that are written on, everywhere in Egyptian Heiroglyphs. The fur on her arms and along her back are a strange grey/black.
Age: Looks 16, she always looks this old, but is really more than five thousand.
Personality: Well, exactly like your cat(if you have one), except when she is mad, she cusses and hisses. She can be a real bitch sometimes too, no anti-pun intended.
Pets: A Winged Cat being the size of a domesticated cat, who likes riddles, long walks on the beach, and classical music. Talks alot, fairly inteligent, and insane. Likes toast and crosswords. He is dark colored, almost a purpleish black, with an off white chest. His name is Manti, is another spirit from the Multisphere who acts more like Bastet's assistant. Constantly saying, "That is not a good idea." and "I advise against it M'lady" So formal with his strange Lightrealm Accent.
Bio: She is the Ancient Egyptian Goddess of Cats, so the normal history, and has been causing trouble in the Multisphere since WWII, though she was associated with light magic, and the side of the Angelic ones, she is definitely not a sweet heart. Sekhmet is just infuriating. She spread slanderous calumnies through the Realm about her various business. Oh how she wanted to pick a cat fight with that pussy. But no she is too controlled for that. Instead she somehow started a real life spiritual flame war. Which helped form the crack. She fell down the big fissure, and somehow took form on Earth, which was now much different than she remember from 5000 years ago. But everything was similar to the way it had been in the other Realms.
Weapon of choice: Her teeth and nails which are sharp, and her tail, which is annoying. She has magic, mainly over luck, speed, and agility. Excellent Mauler.

Last edited by Alexrose98 on Sat 29 Oct 2011, 3:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 4:25 pm

So are Egyptian-connected creatures playable, or no? And if so, what would you call those?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 4:29 pm

Yes. They would be under the monsters category.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 4:33 pm

Right. I wasn't sure there. Trying to decide between them and a dracori, depending how far-out dracori can go.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 4:39 pm

Dracori are interesting. A human body with dragon eyes, wings, tail, and horns. Dragon parts usually scaly or leathery and colored differently from the rest of their body. From their you can make their cloths almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 5:17 pm

Name: Toomin Ellimist
Race: Spirit
Appearance: Being half-water element, he is rather soggy and droopy. He always looks like he just stopped running a marathon in a sauna, and if hes not careful starts sloshing water everywhere with every movement. His hair is a kind of odd brown-green color, and his skin is pink as coral. His eyes looks like he has contacts of mother-of-pearl. He is of average hieght and wieght, with a pronounced slouch and an odd way of walking, like he is trying to be a stork.
Personality: Very happy guy, almost too much so. There could be some tragedy on the TV, and he will be cracking a joke about a related subject. He is always listening to his Ipod, and when he isn't listening to his Ipod his head is bobbing like it is, and whether he has the pod or not he is generally singing under his breath. Or at the top of his lungs, it doesnt really matter.
Pets: Has a coral snake that hangs around in his clothes, generally up his sleeves. So when he says to back off or he'll call Snake, get the hell away! Those things are highly poisonous.
Bio: Toomin was hit by some bad rune magic when he was a really young spirit, and it addled his brains. He will never grow up mentally, and will always be rather lost. He only experiences the now when he is in his music. Hence the constant Ipod and the singing. You ever want to get him completely lost, take out his Ipod unexpectedly. He will have no idea where he is or what he was doing.
Weapon of choice: He never had much talent in the way of fighting, but he is crazy accurate with his miniature tridents and his water spouts.

Pretty please may I join????
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 5:37 pm

Zorth: :D
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 7:09 pm

Character sheet go~

Monster or Demon I may make. It all depends~
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 7:13 pm

GOGOGO! I LOVE YOU MY MENTOR!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 8:44 pm

Hm... what qualifies under monster?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:22 pm

Interesting. I may join when I can get the time to write a decent template.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:25 pm

Anything really... Werewolves, monsters from cultural legends, lizardmen. Just use the imagination!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:26 pm

My imagination? My imagination is not to be trusted. Though, I'll get started on a sheet at some point. Hopefully it comes out... okay.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:27 pm

Can I be a ZOMBIE dragon!? *joking*
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:20 am

I'm gonna hafta hope what I want to be is acceptable as... Something... Because... Who doesn't want to play the short guy? Like the 2-1/2 foot guy...
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:20 pm

You want to be a Homunculi? or perhaps the Beardless Variant?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:45 pm

No, not at all... I might have name dropped it... at some point... in small text... somewhere... go find it!
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:46 pm

You silly, silly man.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 12:18 am

Goblin? *total guess*
Back to top Go down
Oaglor
Refugee
Oaglor

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 1:11 am

Name: Oaglor
Race: Monster (Troll)
Appearance: Oaglor is almost seven feet in height and is blue skinned. He has two fingers and a thumb on each hand and his feet have two toes. He has a pair of long tusks jutting from his lower jaw. His ears are long and pointed, similar to those of an elf. For hair, he has dreadlocks dyed red. He also wears mail armor and wields a bow.
Personality: He spends most of his free time on the computer playing World of Warcraft as a troll that looks exactly like him. He also listens to his Philips Mp3 player a lot of the time, mostly listening to rock or even Celtic music. His sense of humor mostly consists of people being killed in really dumb ways and just complete randomness. He also has a tendency to come up really random things as if he were high (he doesn't even take drugs!) such as Shoehorn Wielders. He also keeps a collection of shoehorns on his keychain. Being separated from his family is also causing him to get a bit insane.
Pets: Oaglor has a pet raptor named Veloco. This is due to the popular saying "A raptor is a troll's truest companion." Veloco is three feet in height and covered in a coat of blood red feathers with black stripes running from the back to the sides.
Bio: Unlike most trolls, who are often raised in a tribal setting with many relatives and friends, Oaglor was raised by his single mother who is an exiled rogue. When he was taken to Earth, all he had was Veloco and his MP3 player. He was taken in by a really nice, if naive, family who even allowed him to play World of Warcraft. During his first night in the house, a burglar tried to break in the house. Oaglor was sitting around though and his large ears picked up on the sound. He took his bow and shot the intruder. When the family woke up, he explained his story and they kept him at the house ever since.

Last edited by Oaglor on Fri 28 Oct 2011, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:20 am

Everything is acceptable except 1 detail.... The beings didn't choose to go to earth, it just kinda happened. Also, any being who had parents were unfortunately swallowed into the crack without them.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:41 am

Also, how do the beings from the other realms know how to use human technology? Are the other realms similarly outfitted, or do they rely on magic, or... ?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 12:11 pm

Beings are, (though controversial) a bit brighter then humans. Technology came before magic, but after learning so much magic, they decided to go back to old fashion styles, mostly since magic can do so much. So they are well aware of how to use all if not most human technology.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 3:38 pm

Okay, this sheet comes next. Is it okay if my character naturally has a larger form, but can assume a humanoid form with a bit of effort?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next