WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 2:59 pm

Yikes... get revenge! Twisted Evil ... that is all :D
Back to top Go down
http://Celo99.deviantart.com
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:00 pm

I can't...

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:02 pm

Awz :( Why is technology so stupid at times?! Why, why?! *dramatic death* you always need a dramatic death XD
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:08 pm

Removed due to accidents...

Last edited by Terraniux on Thu 28 Jun 2012, 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:15 pm

lolz kittehz are so cute ^.^
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:17 pm

Stupid internet made me remove the video...

What the hells going on today?
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:22 pm

Hmmm... a ghost? lol, I don't know, this is the third time I typed this message -_- kept on going to the forum home page
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:24 pm

Strange occurances...
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:33 pm

hmmmm... we have a mystery on our hands *blows bubbles from a pipe* (seriously, those things are so much fun ^^... I am so immature at times)
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:38 pm

I wish I had a pipe...
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

here ya go Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 Pipes
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:45 pm

I appreciate the thought...

But I can't get it! There's some sort of invisible force field!
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:47 pm

Oh noses!!!! Okay, I'll send you on a scavenger hunt for a new one. Some hints:
-it's in a store
-it hasn't been bought yet
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:54 pm

But I've already failed the hunt!

I have no money and I'm not of smoking age even though I won't buy tobacco for it!
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:59 pm

lolz, m'kay... same here... get a bubble one instead^^
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 4:00 pm

I had one but I lost it...
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 4:07 pm

awz :(
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 4:10 pm

Music inspiration time!
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 4:18 pm

This was made for mlp and even though I;m not a pegasister or whatever I am obsessed with this song ^.^
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 4:32 pm

Huh...

Well, I'm gonna listen to my Ipod and type a story that's been going round and round in my head. It started with this one playlist I had, then I fitted the playlist into a good order for the story. Now I'm at work on a second playlist, and hoping to get into computer animation to turn it into a youtube short series. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 10:35 pm

... There were so many posts today on the IC it was unreal :P
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 11:52 am

Lol.

everytime someone says unreal in reminds me of the game Unreal.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:27 pm

Lol and whenever someone says "for narnia"... Let's just say that my frIend who thought of what it rhymes with is a pervert
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:32 pm

I can't think of anything...at least that rhymes with the whole thing...
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:45 pm

You don't want to find out. But Orr is mAinly just the narnia part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next