WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 2:35 pm

No you don't. I'm the only one who's making a new character. I dislike Wally now, he's painful to write.
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 11:28 am

m'kay... bump ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://Celo99.deviantart.com
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 2:03 am

I'm back from vacation!

I...see this stagnated a little bit...
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:47 am

yeppidos... so how was vacation? :face:
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:50 am

Relaxing and boring at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:56 am

hmmmm.... understanable... I'm going to camp next week and won't be on at alll till week after next :( But I'm still excited :D
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:58 am

Huh. Everyone's goin' to camp.

'cept me...lol
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:00 am

hmm... Well, I wasn't going to go till my friend threatened to put me in her suitcase if I didn't agree to have a yard sale with her to earn the money... So I am now going... XD
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:02 am

O_o

Uhm...well then...

All I got to say doesn't relate...

Cause I have nothing to say to that...
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:06 am

yeah.... XD ... unicorns didn't go extinct they just became fat and now we call them rhinos 🐰
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:09 am

._.'

Ahehe....
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:10 am

Yeah... I'm bored -_-
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:13 am

Ah...I know how you feel.

I've had bored seared into my brain since I started school, you can sense it in the air around me.

But I'm developing a new RP, hoping it'll fare better than my others.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:15 am

Really? Cool ^.^
(about the rp, I mean XD)
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:17 am

It's a little late, but it'll be based on I am Legend. Only with a Fallout perspective and a Zombieland personality.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:21 am

Cool, I hope I can stay at this library-place-thing-a-majig long enough to see it.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:27 am

Lol, It'll take awhile to get it up, we need fresh ideas so we'll put up a planning thread first.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:33 am

M'kay ^.^ Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 Rainbow_swirls_by_celo99-d50xsil<-- When I'm bored I use rainbow gel pens XD
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:37 am

Lol. Honestly it's an interesting design, I don't see it much.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:38 am

IThanks, I draw them literally all the time when I'm bored. One of my friends had me draw it on her arm. I warned her that the gel pens had sharp points, but she said it was okay... I only got to the thrid swirl before she said never mind XD
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:41 am

awz, gtg
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:45 am

Wow. That's uh...nothing I haven't heard of, but it's wierd.

Okibaiden!
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 8:51 pm

Yayz! Le internet iz now back on meh cell!!! :)
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 9:10 pm

Hurray!

And my OOC/Planning is up!
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 9:31 am

coolio, I'll check it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next