WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)

Go down 
+6
Szemetlada
Admiral Ji
Celo The Impossible
Mr Allen J
Patches
The Illusive Badger
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)   Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:48 pm

Disstaaannncceeee,

...Yeah, again, school has been keeping me from here. That and...well, I just don't know what to post anymore...

Nothing to do with you, Joural, your writing is great. <3
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)   Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 8:36 am

:3

Yeah, I'm not sure our characters were the best choices for interaction. Still.

I'm considering remaking an old RP I had on here that is best described as "A clusterfuck" that is specifically designed to allow for as much interaction as possible. Would anyone here be up for it?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)   Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 1:48 am

I suppose you guys are all right. I'd be very interested in a clusterfuck at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)   Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 9:10 am

I would be interested in it too.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)   Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 7:32 pm

I'm up for anything as long as it stays alive. Lolz.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)   Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 8:22 pm

Okay, I'll copy-paste-edit the OP tomorrow, and next week we'll have the IC up. cya then.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)   Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:46 am

Sorry for my near-absent posting. I really have no excuse. I need to stop joining RP's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)   Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musings- Another Superpowered RP (OoC/Planning)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14