WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread

Go down 
+10
Snowy
Admiral Ji
Phoden
€rim
BBeast
Mr Allen J
Patches
Surprise
Element
Fatman Cavalier
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2013, 6:37 pm

I also need someone for my rogue construct to hook up with. Amaranth, if you're cool with it, I'd have him serve Ordine. While I haven't revealed much about my construct yet, he's magically oriented, specializing in mental attacks to possess enemies, drive them insane, and all kinds of fun stuff. That ends up making him formidable, but as he's extremely frail and wears no armor aside from some robes with minor protective enchantments, I'd say he isn't too overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2013, 9:35 pm

He'd be an interesting addition to her force. His mental abilities would fit in well enough with her "theme" persay while his physical form would allow him to be unique. I say sign up and climb on board!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2013, 9:40 pm

Can he control Keepers? That would be very interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2013, 10:52 pm

I had actually thought about that. Seeing as rogue constructs can be pretty strong, and my guy is pretty specialized, I don't think it would be too hard for him to invade the mind of a Keeper who isn't a spellcaster. Of course, this could only work to an extent; he probably wouldn't achieve full control over their body, but he might be able to read their thoughts and predict any attacks, or just try to cause a lot of pain and brain damage with his magic.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr 2013, 11:20 pm

I somehow doubt Excalibur two(no, I know excalibur wasn't the sword in the stone, shut up) would be capable of that, but he'd be able to insert thoughts, twist them, make them unsure what's them and what's him. Basically, any keeper that would want a sword as good as his wouldn't want HIM.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 5:01 am

It would make for an complicated character twist if a Keeper were to use the Sword.

On Keepers and mind control, Keepers, being what they are, generally have a strong resistance to mind control, at least back on Outremear. Of course, a weak Keeper against a strong mind-bender would likely fall to some extent. Especially if said Keeper is still human.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 5:02 pm

I'm thinking of making an Bioshock Colombia civlization type rolay where we create our own factions with the standard story.

Like a faction uses new vigors.

Or do it in rapture.

What ya people think?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 7:22 pm

I have never played Bioshock.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 9:21 pm

Same as Jester.

And that was exactly what I was thinking, Amaranth. Did you have any plans for those two cities your Keeper passed through, or can my construct terrorize them and draw Ordine's attention that way?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 10:10 pm

Excuse me... I was just wondering whether or not the Vatican was currently occupied or not by a Keeper. If not, may I, ahem, "call dibs"? I believe I have an idea, but it does kind of call for that type of place...

Edit: And this is why we need to read up on things BEFORE doing things... Never mind.

Last edited by ArchDemon on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 10:12 pm

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/40132.page

I KNEW Ne0nus was involved in the inception of this idea
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 11:13 pm

I didn't have any plans for them currently. If anything they'd just be the first towns she razed for resources. Feel free to run rampant.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 3:56 am

The Vatican is currently unused.

So, does anyone want Torrens? Or at least not mind his presence in their Dungeon? I'd be a bit lost if I can't give him to anyone. He'll be ages away, but I at least need to know which part of the world to send him to.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 6:17 am

BBeast wrote:
The Vatican is currently unused.

So, does anyone want Torrens? Or at least not mind his presence in their Dungeon? I'd be a bit lost if I can't give him to anyone. He'll be ages away, but I at least need to know which part of the world to send him to.

Corfe Castle is currently incredibly underpowered. It will have changed by the time he'd get there, but at least he won't feel unused.

What section of the world is he in?

Also, is anybody calling dibs on the actual Excalibur? That might be an interesting side thing if Sanguine ever goes into that area. I might even use the Welsh? name? Caledfwlch? Yes, that was taken from wikipedia. No, I realise it is not as reliable as the sun is for light. Might be an interesting clash between otherworldy magic and old magic...
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 4:14 am

Torrens is currently in Africa. Where's Corfe Castle? (Oh, nevermind, the magic of Google tells me it is in England.) To move him out of Africa, I intend for him to get captured as a slave and get shipped off to wherever.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 6:43 am

He could get shipped off to the United States as a slave, if there's anybody else there that wants 'im.

If we do somehow get to the Anti-Keeper side of things, I'm thinking of a technologicall superior keeper... In the Russian Winter Palace...
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 6:53 am

If Torrens got shipped across the Middle Passage to South America (where most slaves were sent) I guess he could hook up with Jin'zul if you don't mind having him with my Keeper in this RP too. Otherwise, Sanguine and Uekaru look like two good choices.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 7:31 am

I guess it's Beast's choice. It really depends on what type of evil he wants. Or keeper, considering some of us may not want to be too evil...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 9:04 am

If you want to be a technologically centered Keeper, you are going to have some stiff competition.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 9:14 am

Nah, it's only if we get the chance to have Anti-Keepers or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 9:36 am

I should probally drop in Amorie some time. Anyone want to claim a Succubus? Since she's no longer bound to Tempus I can get rid of the ice theme so she can fit in really with anybody.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 1:34 pm

Ice theme you say? That would probably fit real well with mine... is she capable of showing restraint? And looking vaguely humanoid?
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 2:12 pm

Yes, she was my rouge construct from the DK right before this one. She was picked up by an ice keeper who granted her powers over the element. She has powers of her own to but she tends to use them just against mortals. She's very good at showing restraint as long as she's fed. She has a human woman's form only of course with the wings, horns, and the tail of a demon.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 5:27 pm

Hey Cavalier, what's going to happen to the Ripper now, as well as the Horsemen? I didn't think the Ripper would exactly make a good Keeper and it's far to powerful to act as a rogue construct.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr 2013, 9:53 pm

trying to decide if usable or not.

On the one hand, yes, obviously, on the other, she wouldn't fit with the plan I have very well- what with the obviously demonic thing. Think I'm gonna have to pass on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next