WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread

Go down 
+10
Snowy
Admiral Ji
Phoden
€rim
BBeast
Mr Allen J
Patches
Surprise
Element
Fatman Cavalier
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 12:12 am

It's np. Any others?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 1:32 am

I need suggestions for my sword consturct's name. I want something...

fuck. I know what I'm naming him.

Kazid'hea.

Yup.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 4:47 am

I was gonna suggest Caledfwlch.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 8:06 am

Why not name it Frostmourne? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 10:50 am

someone was planning something with excalibur, and i don't know what frostmourne is.
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 11:35 am

Educate thyself with Warcraft. :)
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 12:39 pm

Warcraft 2 , 3 , frozen throne. Shows strategy games still rock.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 7:15 pm

Games from 15~ years ago prove strategy games still rock?

How about sc2:hots, civ 5, and maybe even end of nations?

Who would want khazid'hea as a construct?
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 7:32 pm

Civilization V wasn't that great in my opinion. I'd honestly rather play Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic from around 6 or 7 years ago. The graphics were worse, but there was less city micromanagement, and yet better customization of your units and far more interactive combat.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 7:57 pm

Anyone like my hunger for Adam rp ?
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 9:49 pm

The main thing I am concerned about in relation to my placement of Torrens is the physical environment. While Torrens would probably fit well into Jin'zul's theme, if he lives in a jungle there are going to be problems. Unless, of course, he doesn't mind the jungle burning down on him. Sanguine is in England, and I don't think the slave trade was particularly strong there.

Element, do you mind you jungle burning down on you?
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 11:35 pm

Jin'zul's very nature is to corrupt and destroy. With his personality, he couldn't care less about what happens to the rainforest around him. If Torrens doesn't come along and turn the place into a smoldering wasteland, Jin'zul will eventually turn it into a nightmarish place similar to Jillian's domain in the previous RP.

As in for my opinion, I'd personally rather not have the entire Amazon Rainforest incinerated, but I'd be fine with it if Torrens only destroyed the area near Jin'zul's place. Since my Keeper is located right by a river, Torrens could be shipped right there without even going through the rainforest. Of course, that's assuming he is still a human or that he somehow manages to not burn the boat he's on.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2013, 3:03 am

cursiveWrit wrote:
Games from 15~ years ago prove strategy games still rock?

How about sc2:hots, civ 5, and maybe even end of nations?

Who would want khazid'hea as a construct?

Age of Empires 2: The Age of Kings. And the conquerers expansion.

Civilisation 3? IV was pretty good too.

Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr 2013, 12:27 pm

I was thinking recent games, ie:last 3-4 years, because someone went "15 years=still rock".
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr 2013, 2:48 am

Element wrote:
Jin'zul's very nature is to corrupt and destroy. With his personality, he couldn't care less about what happens to the rainforest around him. If Torrens doesn't come along and turn the place into a smoldering wasteland, Jin'zul will eventually turn it into a nightmarish place similar to Jillian's domain in the previous RP.

As in for my opinion, I'd personally rather not have the entire Amazon Rainforest incinerated, but I'd be fine with it if Torrens only destroyed the area near Jin'zul's place. Since my Keeper is located right by a river, Torrens could be shipped right there without even going through the rainforest. Of course, that's assuming he is still a human or that he somehow manages to not burn the boat he's on.
I don't intend to burn down the entire Amazon. That would be ridiculous.

Besides, a bit of fire is good for a forest.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr 2013, 7:59 am

It adds character.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr 2013, 9:53 am

What does?

Burning down the entire Rainforest?

Also, who wants Khazid'hea?
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr 2013, 2:47 pm

You could also say that Torrens lost some of his heat in coming to Earth since there is less magic. So he doesn't walk around as a raging inferno, but he could get back to that point if he needed to by focusing.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr 2013, 10:38 pm

BBeast wrote:
Element wrote:

I don't intend to burn down the entire Amazon. That would be ridiculous.

Besides, a bit of fire is good for a forest.

I was only exaggerating a bit (by which I mean probably in the millions of acres) when I said the words 'entire' and 'Amazon Rainforest'. Point being, so long as just the surrounding areas are incinerated, I don't mind. And while small fires help clear up forests, having demons that are accustomed to bathing in Gorsik's lava pools and on numerous occasions have left molten prints on the stone floor probably isn't as beneficial. Especially when said demons get peckish and satiate themselves by touching trees with their hands that are warm enough to smelt metal.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 4:07 am

@Amaranth, Torrens is currently human. He has effectively lost all his heat.

@Element, Laughing oh, you know Torrens too well. And for the record, fires in forests actually get extremely big and are still beneficial as a whole. As long as they don't happen too frequently. Not sure if the same applies for lush rainforest, but not that it matters. Don't you fear. That region of the world will stay mostly intact. At least until we decide otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 9:29 am

I'm sorry for not posting. I haven't had much of a break lately.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 4:35 pm

I know. I was saying when he got his form back. But you've seem to have found your solution.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2013, 8:00 pm

@BBeast: Yeah, after reading your posts about Torrens for about a year, I know that character pretty well. It's kind of weird, because we've written over a hundred pages of material over the course of many months, and yet I know almost nothing about any of you guys.

But anyways, how are we going to get Torrens over to Jin'zul? While he's on a fairly big tributary to the Amazon, it's in an unexplored part of the jungle sparsely populated only with natives. A slave ship probably wouldn't stop at a port anywhere within a few hundred miles of my Keeper. I suppose one solution would be to just let Jin'zul get more powerful, acquire plenty of level one creatures and maybe a construct, and then head down the river to attack a small town that Torrens just so happened to end up at after being auctioned away.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 3:18 am

Torrens would be attracted very strongly to the jungle. He'll happily walk through it for days as long as there is jungle left to burn. Besides, by then you may have become powerful enough for Torrens to be drawn to you. Demon summoning ritual, perhaps? Even just the imp summoning ritual would probably grab his attention, even if it is subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 5:26 pm

Seeing as Jin'zul just does voodoo and black magic, a demon summoning ritual would seem out of place to me. However, a summoning circle to constantly create imps is currently being built. Perhaps that could have a strong pull for Torrens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next