WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread

Go down 
+10
Snowy
Admiral Ji
Phoden
€rim
BBeast
Mr Allen J
Patches
Surprise
Element
Fatman Cavalier
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 6:14 pm

Tomorrow is the first day of my summer break. :)
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 May 2013, 12:10 pm

I think Terrenum was a bad idea.

I progressed too much and I'm bored for the lack of competition and the main idea of it has become boring in my mind.

I would feel more to become another. Since Technicaly I still have one rechoose.

But its earth and not were all the other rp's where. It lacks the magical and fanatasy history that people can expand upon.

Rather than recycle people I feel to create something evil from earth itself. ( I also feel myself disgusted by ruining Inca culture by not using a single Inca god name or so)

I feel myself attracted to Chinese mythology. Might create an Keeper based of it.

I might first be an rogue construct of the same kind.

So Cav do rogue constructs also start as normale humans , or can I be a creature.

I might pm some moments after this post to adress it better to you.

Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 5:15 am

Of course, Northern Hemisphere people would be in end-of-school-year exams and stuff. That explains why it has been so quiet lately.

Rogue Constructs may start as themselves. Not at full power, naturally (unless they originate from Earth, but even then...), but being human is not required. I chose for Torrens to be human because I decided it would be a good plot device.

If you feel that way Phoden, there is nothing we can do to stop you. I personally thought Terrenum was a good idea for a Keeper, if handled properly. At least you won't be set back too far if you restart now. Although I disagree about flexibility. Earth is a hugely varied place. There might be little magic, but it's a big world, so you'll find what you need somewhere. The fact that we know what Earth is like gives us greater ability to manipulate that knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 5:40 am

With the bad Idea , I meant how I handled him. Ofcourse the idea itself including the nasca lines and such sounds pretyy great.

I am not sure

Just , To admit with my Trick I advanced him way to much. And Now I can't do anything without threathening to overrun other keepers before They Reach power.

I want rp to rp. I shouldn't RP to win. I feel that with the immortals and all is to strong. As complaints where I could just switch immortals for every need.

Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013, 11:47 am

Just popping in real quick to say that I'm still active, just been busy with friends right before I start summer courses for college. I'll be able to make a post tomorrow easy. As for Amorie finding Jin I figured I'd have her drawn to Torrens. I plan to just have her get a whiff of something familiar without her realizing who she's tracking.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 1:21 pm

In the upcoming days I might not be able to post much, since I'll be attempting to set up a Minecraft server and all the related stuff, then build a spawn, find some people willing to help moderate it, advertise it on the forums, and all kinds of other "fun" stuff.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 3:31 pm

In my rate making an minecraft server is over rated.

Nothing but worrie and complaints.

The Thunder king!!!

Like the new Keeper?
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 4:07 pm

True, but at least I won't have to worry about an admin banning me or anything. Very Happy

And yeah, your keeper seems pretty cool! Just for laughs, you should make him kill all the pandas in China.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 4:45 pm

Element wrote:
True, but at least I won't have to worry about an admin banning me or anything. Very Happy

And yeah, your keeper seems pretty cool! Just for laughs, you should make him kill all the pandas in China.

I felt more as Building up an army conquering the forbidden city and turn it into my Primary Seat.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 10:40 pm

Element wrote:

If you need any help, I'm up for it. I'm up for helping with spawn building, or anything else you need.

I like Minecraft, :D
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 4:11 am

I like Minecraft as well. My friend runs a Minecraft server. Just a small, private one. Good for playing with friends.

The Thunder King seems like a good Keeper.
Back to top Go down
Fatman Cavalier
Refugee
Fatman Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 11:01 am

There's already a keeper in China. You might have to contend with him.

I'm currently part of a Minecraft server, too. With over a dozen people, we're not the smallest of communities, but we're organizing a system of trade across roads, rivers, and rails to supply each other with our specialized resources. Pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 11:28 am

I know cav.

Its your warlord.

I stil feel a bit compettitve with you as with Escre and Carmine.

But We'll see how it goes between us.

It isn't carmine and your warlord isn't escre there different.

I'd like to see terrenum in the page1 be replaced by Lei Shen The Thunder king.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 4:38 pm

Specialized resources? Specialized how? It's not like you're playing Yogcraft, there's no resources one of you will have massive amounts of and the rest none...
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 7:57 pm

cursiveWrit wrote:

If you need any help, I'm up for it. I'm up for helping with spawn building, or anything else you need.

I like Minecraft, :D

That would be great. In fact, I might even give you a position like moderator if you feel up to it and decide to stay on the server; I'd definitely trust you guys more than any random people who join and then ask for a staff position the next day. The only thing that might be an issue is that the server I'm running has the Voltz modpack. It really is easy to install that pack (it's in the Tekkit launcher) and you could do it in five minutes, but I get it if you just don't want to play on a modded server.

BBeast wrote:
I like Minecraft as well. My friend runs a Minecraft server. Just a small, private one. Good for playing with friends.

I had a private server like that, but then I got a new router and couldn't figure out how to port forward it like I had done on the old one. So now I'm setting up a server that I plan on making public, with around 20 slots to start with and maybe more later on.

Cav wrote:
I'm currently part of a Minecraft server, too. With over a dozen people, we're not the smallest of communities, but we're organizing a system of trade across roads, rivers, and rails to supply each other with our specialized resources. Pretty interesting.

That sounds fun. Almost as fun as engaging in nuclear warfare from within blast-proof bunkers surrounded with gun turrets and landmines, which is what I'll be doing once my server is set up. Very Happy

The Voltz modpack is awesome; it adds really cool new weapons, armor, and machines. There are also tons of different ICBMs you can build to blow people up with, and all sorts of ways to defend your base. I'd definitely recommend you guys to check it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013, 3:32 am

Ah, Voltz. I've been watching some of it. It definitely looks fun.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 4:03 am

I'm sorry for being away.

I have had some shit happen to me in the past few months, and I'd rather not talk about it. I forgot entirely about you, and for that I am truly sorry. For not informing you, for creating a shit character (well, he was, to be honest. Needed more fleshing out. Or death.) and then leaving him for you.

I'm ready to come back into the fray, but not DK. Sanguine died because of ill-conceived plot and no planning. He wasn't lovable. The same old evil dark guy got boring, and I could not write about him. I considered killing him, or doing something else (maybe sending him back to Outremar) but I thought I could hang on a little longer. Well, I didn't. The Matrix, the Balancer, the One that Sees All is dead.

I'd love to come back, but I could not for the life of me think of an enjoyable character, I've been thinking about that Halo rp though.

If he's still alive, claim him as your own or as an NPC worthy of a keeper to destroy.

Auf Wiedersehen.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013, 8:11 pm

That is a shame to hear, Legion. I shall miss your contributions to this roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013, 11:54 am

Guess what? I'm back from being a derp!

And sorry to hear that, legion. Have fun with whatever RPs you end up in!
Back to top Go down
Fatman Cavalier
Refugee
Fatman Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 3:51 pm

Sorry to see you go, Legion.  You will be missed.

I can sympathize with what you said about this being a tired concept, though.  To tell the truth I'm not all fired up about it nowadays either.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 5:08 pm

I haven't done it in a while, so it's not as tired for me.

Side note- I think he meant his own character, not the RP.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 8:26 pm

To be perfectly honest, I'm not fired up with this RP because of how all our characters had to start out so weak. It's greatly prolonging the exposition, which is in my opinion the worst part of any story, and to top that off we haven't interacted with each other at all yet. Not even once. Meh, maybe once Torrens and Amorie show up I'll feel better about that.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 8:32 pm

Keepers are yet to grow tiring for me. Perhaps this is because my last two keepers weren't very conventional. An interdimensional regulator on break and a half-human timetravelling technomancer. Both of which I limited my use of to some extent because they weren't native to Outremear's universe/history. This is my first 'normal' Keeper.

Poor cav, on the other hand, has been playing for even longer than I have. Last time he spent more time running the Apocalypse than being a Keeper, so maybe he'll be able to freshen up a bit with this Keeper. The change of scene would help, too.

As for prolonging the story, I personally like it in this case at least, since it allows for more storytelling. At least it isn't prolonging the story by making things go slow. It is actually giving us more to do.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013, 11:21 pm

Bbeast...

I set up a perfect way for you to meet Khazid'hea...

RESPOND TO IT BLEH!
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun 2013, 2:25 am

So you're in the sewers of Bay Bulls, and not misdirected to the nearby big city of St Johns? I shall respond assuming so, as it works perfectly for me too. I just wasn't certain, as you could have not been in the tiny town but the nearby capital instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next