WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread

Go down 
+10
Snowy
Admiral Ji
Phoden
€rim
BBeast
Mr Allen J
Patches
Surprise
Element
Fatman Cavalier
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 7:55 pm

I think you were hooking him up with Davy Jones, BBeast's guy. But what do you say, Amaranth? There's always room for more demons and corpses in Jin'zul's Jungle of Terror (Copyright 1818).
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 9:32 am

I call it a done deal. I think I'll start her somewhere populated and have her travel to your location. Just dropping in the Amazon would be too convenient.

Edit: I'll throw Amorie in my next post. Also am I doing the imp construct time of one post right? It only takes one post to make them but I just want to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 May 2013, 5:45 pm

Well, if she got dumped into the middle of the Amazon then travel would be extremely difficult and she'd still have to find my Keeper in the first place, but I guess it doesn't matter.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure imp constructs only take one post. Come to think of it, I should probably make one myself.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 3:04 am

Imps take two posts. Level 1 creatures and constructs are three posts. However, the rules also say that constructs take the same amount of time as their related creature. Whether an imp construct takes 2 or 3 posts, and whether it makes all following constructs cost an extra level of posts, is something that will have to be taken up with Cav. The main thing that would be of concern is the extra cost of any following constructs, as one post is not a major difference in time.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 10:27 am

hey bros.

How ya doing?
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 3:50 am

I am doing well, thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 8:17 am

I will post as soon as I'm not sick and dying.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 3:49 am

OK. Get well soon.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 8:46 am

I need 2 more posts!

aaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 6:18 pm

Sorry for my absence, I've just been pretty busy as of late. Tomorrow I should be able to make a decently sized post though, and hopefully I'll have the time to also write as my rogue construct and then actually look over the post and fix some of the typos.
Back to top Go down
Fatman Cavalier
Refugee
Fatman Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 10:19 pm

Same here. I feel as if I ought to make a Rogue Construct...I have a few ideas. Anyone potentially interested?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 7:30 am

I'm up for it.

I like this name for y first creature. Shale Steeds. Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 May 2013, 8:36 pm

Your Keeper is identical to mine in the previous RP in many ways. I guess earth is just a cool aspect to choose, though.

Summoning golems and breaching the earth plane might end up contradicting with my plot from the previous RP, but I guess it doesn't matter. It's probably a lot easier to just look at this as a whole new story and forget about almost everything from the old thread.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 3:21 am

While Tekkietsertok is similar to Gorsik in many ways, he also has a big difference. Tekkietsertok's focus is earth and nature, not just earth. Gorsik was not much of a Keeper for animals.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 8:33 am

Mm, Tekkietsertok is god of the earth, hunting, and caribou. I'm probably gonna expand the types of animals involved, but for the most part I'll be dealing in hunting and the earth. Also, the Shale Steeds make me so happy, it's not even worth talking about. /]:rdwubwoo:[\

Also, Bbeast, Khazid'hea is on his way. Do you have a preference for how you'll notice him, or is him going all deranged killer okay with you?
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 6:34 pm

Sorry for not posting too frequently about Entilon and having him take his sweet time getting to Ordine. I guess we're all having our rogue constructs go along at a crawl, though.

Edit: Similar to what cursiveWrit is saying, do we have any plan on how Ordine will find Entilon or vice-versa? Seeing as your keeper is underwater, it would probably be easier for my construct to just encounter one of your imps out looking for stuff to steal. From there, the imp could lead him back, he could get curious and follow the imp back, they could both spot each other and talk, or whatever; it doesn't really matter so long as he gets there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 8:42 pm

I was either thinking that or that the imps would overhear other farmers talk of your construct's murders, inform Ordine, and she could attempt to scry out the cause. Either way works for me.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 9:34 pm

Your scenario seems like it would be the more interesting one. But in any case, I plan to have Entilon do a bit more than just murder a few farmers.
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 11:09 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 3:48 am

I have no plans on how I shall receive Khazid'hea. However, bear in mind that I am currently situated in a small town with no major ports and am hiding underground. A killing spree through St Johns, the nearest major port, would be a bit of fun for the sword, but Davy Jones probably isn't going to notice.

Unless it happens to be 'coincidentally' timed to when Gaoithavis is scouting the city. That would work. (Amazing how plans happen to appear when you simply think a bit)

As for Torrens, I intend to deal with him when I have finished my current plot arc for Davy Jones. I'll have some time then to spend on Torrens.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013, 4:17 pm

And what are your plans for getting Amorie to Jin'zul, Amaranth? Torrens will have the imp summoning circle luring him through the Amazon in the right direction. How will Amorie ever find my guy, especially if dropping her right into the rainforest would be too convenient in your eyes?
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013, 10:06 pm

Communing with spirits would also probably draw Torrens in a similar fashion. Although the vast expanse of untouched jungle would be reason enough for him to get wandering.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013, 10:21 pm

The Loas, which are the spirits that Jin'zul is communicating with, are basically just certain animal souls (there aren't that many, and they all have names) that all serve under the Creator, who is the actual deity in the voodoo religion. At least that's my understanding of the subject. But my point was that these Loas aren't evil or anything; Jin'zul is really going to just givd them offerings in exchange for information about the local area, so they aren't really being coerced or summoned. How would any of that affect Torrens?
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 May 2013, 10:46 pm

Collateral effect?

Specific details of how Torrens gets there is unimportant, as it will be much more subtle than with my African tribe.
Back to top Go down
Fatman Cavalier
Refugee
Fatman Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 May 2013, 4:59 pm

Not long now until summer begins for some of us, like me, who can then post at full capacity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next