WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Deceptive Ambition

Go down 
+11
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Shade
Surprise
Rachel
Zorthax
Deoxyspine
brendan
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Patches
Snowy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 5:50 pm

He had a girlfriend once, actually.

Recover shouldn't be too hard to "learn" I figger.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:01 pm

Oh my, my apologies Jac.

Probably shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:10 pm

Seems like something Lileep would do naturally the first time.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:14 pm

Jeeze, way to jerk at me dude.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:20 pm

So sorry. DX
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:56 pm

So, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 7:20 pm

Should I go with bite? Or Dragon Pulse?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:47 pm

Togepi's Egg move is gonna be Secret Power. Not too strong, not too weak, and Normal.

I would go with Bite. Mr. Amazing, Sir.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:03 pm

Acrobatics!
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:17 pm

With that, my Archen would be officially broken.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 1:05 am

History's not done yet, but I'll throw this out there in the interest of having something up. I'm not really sure how to pull out three solid paragraphs for a kid with who I imagine as having a fairly uneventful life.

Name: Mytho (Myüto) Yanagi
Sex: Boy, and no. HE'S JUST A KID, DAMMIT, YOU'RE SICK.
Appearance: He's about four feet, ten inches tall and pale-ish. He has a trim figure, but not especially athletic. That is, he's decently fit, but not much beyond that. His most striking feature is his gray pinstripe fedora, which he constantly wears down over his left eye. With that, he wears a snug-fitting black T-shirt, a simple black leather belt, and dark blue jeans. As accessories go, he wears a conservative silver neck-chain with a stylized Dragonair pendant on it, a silver pocket watch without a face (so that the mechanism is visible behind the hands), and a black leather bracelet tooled with an elaborate braided design that looks like a Japanese person tried to imitate Celtic knotwork from a description. His shoes are shiny black leather; he seems to polish them regularly.

He's almost never without a pocketknife of one sort or another, his wallet, his watch, and his cell phone. He usually has a handkerchief if he has a clean one on hand. He also has a seemingly infinite supply of sweets on him at all times; usually Botan rice candy, but sometimes hard candies or caramels. If he carries a carrying device of some sort, he has a black canvas messenger bag.

He's becoming a bit harder to shuffle out of the way now that he's older, and he really needs friends, so his parents are sending him for pokemon.
Personality: He fancies himself suave, whether or not he actually is. He has his own way of dressing and doing things. As you probably noticed, he has a sweet tooth, with caramels, brownies, and mochi being his main weaknesses. He's confident, and he tends to get pretty well into whatever he does. In fact, most of what he's wearing is from various past phases he's had - it's eclectic, but it's definitely "him."
Pokemon: Dratini (Wrap, Leer, Dragon Pulse)
Pokedex: Black and minimalist... then covered with the little stickers out of rice candy boxes.
History: Mytho comes from Saffron City, where he lived with fairly wealthy parents in an apartment just East of the department store. His Mom worked as a receptionist there for a while, and she bought him a lot of stuff there with her employee discount. So, he's been well-entertained, but also sort of blocked out; his parents were very much of the "give the kid something to shut him up" strategy. That sort of played into and sort of spawned the semi-hardcore, gadget-oriented fan part of his personality.

He had a girlfriend once, then she ran off with a bug catcher. He never saw her again. Rumor has it she dumped him when she found out he was a loser, and is an intern at a minor pokemon center in Hoenn. So, Mytho's decided to wait on girls for a while after that one.

Other: "I shall defeat you with the magikarp my parents gave me!" "YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T LOVE YOU!"

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Fri 28 Oct 2011, 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:07 am

Nicely done so far, Wyvarn!

Just so everyone knows, the RP will not be put up this weekend. Probably late the following week, since I will be traveling from Pennsylvania to Louisiana after the weekend.

Also, we're expecting snow tomorrow.

Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:19 am

Snow? (checks forecast) Damn! I don't even have my winter coat in the state yet! This could be a problem...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 2:02 pm

No snow for my solicing heart...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 3:37 pm

It's as done as it's getting :X
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 4:21 pm

Up here in the great white north, the only thing that I can effectively forecast is more gang-murders in the east end. They are really going nuts, must be the lingering dry cold. Drives me nuts too, but still, serial gang murder....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 6:45 pm

Name: Aaron
Sex: Male
Appearance: Starting from head to toes, Aaron is Caucasian with short, dirty blonde hair that's cut short, as if it was recently cut by a barber, with a short ‘overhang’ near the front of the scalp, where the 'bangs' would be. His skin is pretty much white with only the slightest hint of a tan. There are a few pimples scattered across his face, namely his forehead, but is otherwise clear. Aaron’s eyes are brown, and his ears seem to be a tad too small for his age.

Aaron typically wears a plain white T-shirt and dark blue jacket (top half is blue, bottom half black) for when it gets chilly, and is accompanied by blue cargo pants. The running shoes he wears are black, and judging by the soles, have been fairly well used. He also has one of those backpacks every trainer seems to have, but lacks the fingerless gloves for some reason. The only accessory that can be found on his body is a digital wristwatch.

Personality: Aaron could be described as someone who does not lean toward being extroverted or vice-versa when it comes to other people. He doesn’t try to avoid chit-chat, but does not actively seek it, either. He generally has a calm temperament, and tries not to let minor things bother him too much, although his temper will break if the problem persists. Although calm most of the time, he does tend to startle easily.

Pokémon: Growlithe (Bite, Roar, Morning Sun)
Pokèdex: Aaron's Pokèdex hasn't received anything in the way of aesthetics. Just in its natural steel-gray color, a real eyesore.
History: (Explain their life leading up to this moment. Add details, three paragraphs minimum)
Other: (Anything else that you would like to add?)

Herp derp. Posting my crap sheet here to prove I was actually writing it. Will improve and add history tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 7:51 pm

... magic number man, I'm sorry to tell you this but your about 2 aspects of me off from having it perfect. it would seem the surveillance you must have done to create a character so eerily similar to me has failed. so I say HA.

also, I would never choose a fire type.

XD
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 8:12 pm

Gais. I can't decide.

Drifloon - What's more to say? It's an awesome pedoballoon. Seriously. Go read it's Pokedex entry.
Larvesta - One of my favorite Pokemon (Along with its evolution)
Nincada - When he evolves, I get two in one. Plus, Ninjask has the highest speed 'cept for Speed forme Deoxys and Shedinja's ability is badass.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 12:59 am

Drifloon. Now! GO!! DDOOO IITTTT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 11:37 am

Dammit, I need more people to vote for me.

I REQUIRE OUTSIDE INPUT.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:18 pm

PedoBalloon! Ominous Wind is the Epik Pwnzer along with it'll take you where you wanna go. Then take little kids too!
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:27 pm

... amon-ra, are you insane? do I need to take you to the institute? The nice men in white coats will take good care of you, I promise...
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 1:02 pm

OH GOD. THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE. MY CHARACTER IS A GIRL. LEAVING HER WITH A PEDOBALLOON IS NONSENSE.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 1:09 pm

How about a flaming pedo bear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptive Ambition
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next