WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Deceptive Ambition

Go down 
+11
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Shade
Surprise
Rachel
Zorthax
Deoxyspine
brendan
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Patches
Snowy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
€rim
User
€rim

Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 1:10 pm

PEDO BEAR ON FIRE AH GAWD.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 1:34 pm

Joural wrote:
... amon-ra, are you insane? do I need to take you to the institute? The nice men in white coats will take good care of you, I promise...

Pff. Already been there. And no, I am perfectly sane, sane than everyone here in fact! MuaHAhHhahHAHHAahahAH!!! You know how easy it is to get out of those weird sleeved suits? It's not!
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 1:41 pm

Pfft, getting out is easy. the real trick is never getting put in one. it's so hard to make people think you're just like everyone else...
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

OH I can't believe you just said that to me! That was so Uncalled for Mr. J. Your crazy man. Crazy.

Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 2:41 pm

A little bit of insanity is good for mental health. Take it from the expert!

I have never been tied up so tightly that I could not escape. Though I was worried that one time at camp when they used all 120 feet of safety rope, put me backwards in a sleeping bag, and then put me in a randomly drifting canoe.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:28 pm

The hell kind of camps do you go to, Zorthax?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:31 pm

That's *probably* a joke.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:36 pm

That's alot of rope.

He was pribably at one of the Fun Canadian ones.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:56 pm

you mean all of them? Like, literally all of them?

do you guys have any parks in the US that you can walk in a straight line, only turning to go around lakes and other such obstacles, for 1 week, and still not make it out of? and not have it be the widest part of the park(so not like "it's 1 mile wide, but 70 long...")?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 7:57 pm

Not sure, but most of Alaska is either wildlife refuge or state park of one sort or another. So in the interior, probably, yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:09 pm

Pfff. No I meant one of them, he could not have been to all of them.

Yellowstone is a fairly big NatPark. So is Denali, The Everglades, Redwood Forest, McKinley Etc. Several of the Aluetian Islands are more than two days on foot across.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:38 pm

I go too camps where you dont sign a liability waiver cause you know walking in that you have even odds of not walking back out. Camps where we uproot dead trees whole and burn them, just for a laugh. Camps where supper is interupted by hurricanes. Camps where we climp up 120 year old abandoned ranger towers for the view. Camps where the wimps climb down too jump off the 40-foot cliff rather than the 60.

Those are the kinds of camps I go too.

RhesusfactorInTheEntertainmentFacility, I cant believe you are in the UK. I actually have a good friend in the UK, he just moved there.

So just to be clear, we have people coming onto this forum from Alaska, UK, Ontario, Virginia, and who knows how many other countries/states. Man, there really are losers everywhere.......
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

yellowstone doesn't count, because A) it's a volcano and B) half the time you wouldn't even survive trying to walk halfway across the damn thing.(or, like, say, 5 feet, for that matter)
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:18 pm

It's not a currently active supervolcano. What are you talking about? I have been there. I have walked along the many trails that criscross its very dry, beautiful, and massive park. Maybe you should look into going there in the future.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

No, I prefer places with non-acidic rivers, thank you very much.

try going in winter. then tell me I'm wrong about that. Believe me, that park is not survivable in winter.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:31 pm

You underestimate the strength and ingenuity of the human being. You underestimate it greatly.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:34 pm

you are aware that bison have trouble surviving there, right? the park is literally closed in the winter, it isn't safe.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:37 pm

You underestimate the strength and ingenuity of the human being. You underestimate it greatly.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:41 pm

Its montana. The bison die of boredum. I know I almost did.

Most national parks are closed in the winter. Only the ones in more tropical regions are open all year round.

The badlands are closed in the winter to, not because it is a volcano, but because of other reasons.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

Au contraire mon ami, Algonquin Park closes for nothing. Except that one time when they had an over-large population of cougars, but that was more logic than need.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:47 pm

Not the outdoor type, or don't like Montana?

Also, we hiked the Grand Canyon in December. Only the northern half was closed. We hiked it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:51 pm

I love the outdoors, I dont know about Amon-Ra.

I have to wonder when this RP is going to start. This is still an RP, right?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:51 pm

the temperatures in yellowstone go down to -55 C. compared with Kingston, where the average winter temperature can be almost as low as -12 C!(January of this year, which was warmer than average, yes, but I think the lowest I've EVER seen is like -30)

In yellowstone the high altitude and ridge formed by the volcano causes the air to be far cooler than it is at ground level. In addition, at the highest points they can get as much as 300 inches of snowfall per year!(note- my number may or may not be off.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:55 pm

Speaking of opening IC posts, where IS our leader in this endeavor?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:09 am

No idea. Haven't seen him around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptive Ambition
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next