WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"

Go down 
+6
Shade
Admiral Ji
lUN_Cat16
Zorthax
Patches
Alex
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zorthax
User

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 3:16 am

Hephataeus was powerful beyond all mortal comprehension, and required the power of two full paragon-tier parties and a god to defeat.

Then again, he also suffered from a thourghaly shattered mind, and was also no longer capable of any of his normal draconic powers.

So, you know, win/lose give/take. Everything in balance.
Back to top Go down

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4