WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"

Go down 
+6
Shade
Admiral Ji
lUN_Cat16
Zorthax
Patches
Alex
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

Cool!

He is a rainbow!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

So many colours.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:19 pm

2 Jakes=DOUBLE RAINBOW
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

SO INTENSE

Oh my god.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:37 pm

GO MAKE JAKE
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

iamokaydon'tbesodemanding
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:47 pm

Lolz I was just breaking your chops
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:51 pm

um

what?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

A term meaning "I was just messing with you" or "I'm just playing with your nerves"
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 2:53 pm

Oh um okay..
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 3:20 pm

I'm working on my sheet :I
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 10:36 pm

Name: Apep
Race: Monster - Egyptian embodiment of death and chaos
Appearance: In his natural form, imagine a cobra naga about thirty feet long in total, which works out so that his upper half is pretty much normal sized for an athletic adult. His particular style of naga is an anthro snake on the top half, rather than a straight-up human. His hands have wicked claws on them, and he has whatever natural features you'd expect to have on something like that (including hearing, oddly enough). His eyes have no pupils and are always glowing bright red. They trail red "smoke" that dissipates into nothingness a few inches away from his eyes. He also has darkened nictating membranes that he can close over his eyes, which act like welding goggles in that they darken his vision nearly all the way and make his glowing eyes basically unnoticeable. Of course, while this is fun to parade around the underworld in, it's a touch awkward for getting around an environment built for humans. Thus, he has an alternate aspect he can take, where he assumes the body of a seventeen-year-old but keeps a couple quirks of his serpent form. First, there's the tongue. He always has a snaky forked tongue, and he always has the glowy eyes. In human form, he can unhinge his jaw to open unnaturally far, exposing his fangs. When he starts to lose it, his jaws push forward from his face an inch or two, and he can manifest his hood and fangs, to the point that his serpent's head can show up briefly.
As for the normal features: He's six feet tall and rail-thin. He wears dark khakis and a black T-shirt that sort of mimics his natural colors. The T-shirt has a large Ankh emblazoned on the back of it, with "ISFET" carved into the crossbar like a bleeding wound. His shoes are mismatched leather loafers; the left one is brown, the right one is black. His socks are the same color, but on the opposite legs. As for his face, it's long and gaunt, with a goatee worn long, similar to the fake beards once popular with pharaohs. His hair is shoulder length, in tight ringlets that have a multitude of gold and tarnished bronze rings woven in.
Caste: Castes are a thing of Ma'at. Therefore, they suck.
Personality: Chaos and death. He's the gods of those for a reason. He's a violent troublemaker that works by his own rules (if rules are what they can be called).
Pets: Shezmu, a "demonic" minor being presiding over execution, slaughter, blood, oil, wine, and perfume. He's basically a mini-lion the size of a large dog with fangs perpetually drenched in blood and a mane streaked with crimson. He's actually kind of a nice guy who offers red wine to the dead.
Bio: Apep likes to hang out in the Darksphere/underworld, living it up and having raucous parties with the unrighteous dead. When there's a decent war going on, you can guarantee he's there, either helping out, watching, or just sort of causing general bloody mayhem. He's got a lot of enemies and some good friends who trust him about as far as they can throw him. When Bastet's flame war started, he jumped right into the thick of it and started going to town on both sides of the argument. When the crack formed, he and Shezmu were both in too deep to get out in time.
Weapon of Choice: The two-handed flail - a symbol of power in ancient Egypt, which becomes blasphemy in the hands of a creature of chaos and darkness. He'll also use a khopesh if worst comes to worst. His magic is dark.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 10:55 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 11:05 pm

Alright, question about the Demon castes. I'm making an Underling female, and I was wondering if there could be somewhat of a "Servant/Master" dynamic with Thoth, who is a Spirit. With the way the Demon castes work, would that dynamic be even possible? There is a good reason for it that I have in backup but I just want to know in general. :U
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 11:36 pm

I'm not sure... Perhaps this might help.

GrandDemon- The overlords of demons. Only 7 serve at a time. They each control a deadly sin. They are the kings and queens of the realm.

ArchDemon- The right-hand-men of the GrandDemons, some serve as advisers, but all serve as supervisors or managers to other demons. Given usually to powerful demons, or GrandDemons in training.

Demon- The common folk of demons, they are usually found just having sick fun, or carrying out the orders of the higher ranks.

Underling- The helpers of demons. Usually an apprentice.

Imp- The peasants of demons. Not very powerful, and some serve as pets or minions for underlings.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 11:48 pm

Alright, I might have to lower her down to Imp then...basically the story is that she insulted a higher-up demon and so he punished her by forcing her to work under Thoth which is pretty bad for her since he's not a demon.

Would that would for underling, or would I have to change castes or something? :/
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:01 am

Then I suppose she is an Imp.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:04 am

Imps are cool man.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:06 am

Imps are most awesome indeed.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:07 am

But... what about ZOMBIE DRAGONS!?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:09 am

Undead dragons are all... Flaky. They do not make good friends.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:12 am

But... but... *cries*
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:13 am

It's okay Jac. I like your zombie dragon~
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:14 am

Oh, you're to kind Luna.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 1:36 am

They seem nice and all, but then they just go all to pieces on you.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"   School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School of the unknown. OOC. "The crack"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next