WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 1:59 pm

Great! OuO
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 2:29 pm

You use my picture...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 2:53 pm

Imagine that.

With Alex joining I might have to go back and make my tiefling male. I was considering it anyway... Not just to hassle you wolfji (heck, I considered keeping this character female just so I can continue to use the name), or because Alex is joining, really. I was considering it all today, and I think the character I have in mind would be better suited as a male.

Now that I've written that I'm not sure again. Curse you, indecisiveness. Curse you.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 3:16 pm

You should take a decisive pill. I hear they do wonders.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 3:25 pm

JAC! IS THAT A SIG? HOW DID YOU DO THAT?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 3:26 pm

CURSE MY INDECISIVENESS ON WHETHER OR NOT TO GET THESE PILLS
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 3:36 pm

DO I NEED TO HIT YOU BOI.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 3:55 pm

GOD_DONUT uses PILLSLAP.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:00 pm

PICKACHU! WHY YOU SLAP YOURSELF SO MUCH?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:15 pm

Because it's cute
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:21 pm

Pikachu is confused.
Pikachu used doubleslap.
Pikachu hurt itself in its... wait, what?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:34 pm

Female tiefling Paladin or male tiefling Paladin...

HURKLEGURK.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:37 pm

Either way, there is going to be some real hate on in this group.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:40 pm

I'mma keep it as a her.

Mainly because I like that name so much.

Y SO MUCH HATE
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 4:41 pm

ITS NOT OUR FAULT
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:28 pm

Gah, moving pictures now my typing with be even harder, and using this forum via phone will be damn near impossible! You fools!

Aaaaanny way...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:29 pm

Rough night?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

Yes, very rough. Still can't find my dice...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

You know, I didn't think dice were suppose to be used in that fashion...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:33 pm

I... I uh... Svabol wer uoinota shinalta annyo thurkear...

So, uh, Alex, if you're on, we can run your sheet through le compiler because Derp isn't herping here.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:36 pm

Vi sumf sia danthe.

Hur. :B
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:39 pm

Shilta si itrewic vi lauth throdenilt... ilroe youwei...

So, yeah, if you're there, Alexrose.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:41 pm

Bivai, shar si mi spent.

Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 8:36 pm

Youwei shinalta. Axun.

Last night of a week of family time. I'll torrent the books tonight, too, when I've got more than ten minutes of free time. They SHOULD be easy to find. Ji, try my sheet last. Any stuff (statistical) you don't want us to do?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 9:29 pm

I think something that would fall under there is blindlessly murder civilians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next