WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 9:59 pm

Wait, wait... Addis... was... oh dear lord...

Actually, it might be a good idea for me to hand out all the books a person might need, it'd be faster and in hind sight, smarter.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:15 pm

Just waiting and waiting~

And commenting on wolfji's name change.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:17 pm

Want me to grab them for you now?

Oh, you know, the GB thread, it works man, go give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:23 pm

What, ebooks?

Umm. Okay...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:24 pm

You have an ipod touch, correct? Go snag the PDF app.

Tir ti tir coi ihk wer itov di ithquent vorq svabol coi tira ekess ve!
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:24 pm

No more genderbending. Gosh, to many women...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

Already gots it, miss.

Me no speak that jumble of letters.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:26 pm

Then I should be able to show you where to download it, or at worst, email it ya's.

I know, that's what's sad, you can't read my insane ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:28 pm

State of the Jac wrote:
No more genderbending. Gosh, to many women...

All of a sudden, ALL THE CHARACTERS HERE ARE 63'ED

That would be great wolfji.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:31 pm

And Arch's tiefling finds himself with a harem. OMG.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm

What a boss.

Though AlexRose's character might make him split it.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm

...Now I'm torn.

What species is (s)he?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm

What class is Alex going with?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:36 pm

I don't know either yet, that's the fun part.

Though my IRL friend might join as a human rouge.

He said he'd be better able to join this than Eo's, because really, honestly guys, we're only going to be able to participate on like, weekends. And LEgs. I have no idea what I'm going to do for you... RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEE I hate complications...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:40 pm

... What?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:42 pm

Complications suck...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:42 pm

That's fine.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

The thing I was going to use as going to be a virtual tabletop, however you have to use an ipod and thereby making it so we can't, infact, use that...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:44 pm

Oh, sad face...
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:49 pm

Guys, guys: If you want to keep the group size at 4-6 people and you can fill all of those slots by all means remove me from the game then. I'm mainly here to hang out with Jac and Ji, XD, and don't even like the system. Not saying I'll half-ass anything. Just saying that if you can find more devoted 4e players than I, bring them in. Just give me a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:50 pm

Oh... Sorry... Me and my iPod, screwing everything up yet again...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:52 pm

No, Addis, it's six in total, that's enough, that's where we're stopping.

Don't worry Legs, we'll figure this out. Even if "this" is having someone screencap for you...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:53 pm

We will make this work Legs, do not fret!
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:53 pm

That's what I'm saying. If you get to six without counting me I'll step out without a problem. Just throwing that out there, haha. I know I'd fight to get into an AD&D 2.5 Ravenloft game and I'm sure someone would to get into this.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:55 pm

Only person left who I think would "fight" to get into here, was the same guy I'd rather not have in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next