WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW

Go down 
+19
€rim
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Master of ImpZ
Tyranzilla
EropsToad
Shade
Ømnivalence
some dumb bird
ron
unit111
Rachel
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Deoxyspine
Snowy
brendan
Alex
TheNarrator
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 6:55 pm

I dunno who Rin is.

There will probably be more Homestuck characters, seeing that the majority of the people on this forum are Homestuck fans, but overall they should be overshadowed by the over kinds of characters.

So, to everyone like me who enjoys good and popular memes, would you care to here how Nyan Cats and Ponies (yes, THOSE Nyan Cats snd THOSE Ponies) would be incorporated into the GRIMDARKNESS of this series? The plan for the latter has been expertly collabed between Blood/Darkie and I.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 6:59 pm

And here is sheet Number One. Next stop...STAR FOX WIKI.

Oh my gosh. Yes. Yes. Yesssss.

Rixio. That collab had better be EXPERTLY devised. But I wouldn't expect any less~

Player: Luna_Cat16
Name: Terezi Pyrope
Height: Likely...somewhere around 5'9? I always pictured her to be short for a troll, and since they're taller than humans in my headcanon...
Weight: 118
Picture/Description: Sprite form, and not-sprite form~
Universe: Homestuck
Weapons/Abilities: Uses her cane-sword (is also holding it in the appearance), and also has the abilities of a Seer, being able to see the possible future outcomes of events.
Bio: Terezi Pyrope is a troll from the planet Alternia, existing in an entirely separate universe from Earth in Homestuck. She seems to have lived a normal early life as a troll: Enduring the trials that she must undergo upon finishing pupation from a grub; being claimed by a lusus, or custodian, though it was still an egg and would not hatch for some time; and constructing her hive, or household, in the middle of a forest, using the materials provided to her by the carpenter drones. She was a prominent member of the deadly FLARP (Extreme Live Action Roleplaying) group Team Scourge, and she and her partner, Vriska Serket, quickly rose to prominence. However, she disbanded the team after her partner willingly used her psychic powers to cripple a lower-blooded troll. A while after that, she joined a 12-player session for the game SGRUB, and gained the title the Seer of Mind. Upon beating the game, she and her friends were about to earn the Ultimate Reward, when they were kept from doing so by the main villain of the Homestuck universe, Jack Noir. They set up a refuge in an abandoned lab on a meteor, and proceeded to discover the humans through computer situated there and troll them. Terezi herself formed a close relationship with the human Dave Strider, guiding him through various portions of SBURB. However, when her friends became to become stir-crazy, she went to investigate the troubles in the lab, thus putting herself into many dangerous situations, which she avoided without even realizing it. She ended up facing her former partner again, bu this time killed her due to the danger she would cause to the entire group. The surviving trolls all congregated in the area as well, preparing to escape an event called the Scratch, which was a sort of reset button they devised so that they could kill Jack Noir. Before being sucked through the portal, Terezi was currently here, waiting for the sign that the Scratch was beginning. (You can also look at a more coherent version through the wiki.)
Alignment: L4WFUL GOOD, of course~
Link: The wiki page~

Oh God this bio is so short.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 7:02 pm

Well... Because I ignored the urge to join DCV for some reason, I will join this one! Because it sounded awesome the first time, and infinitely more so now, I think I shall indeed...

But who? Vamp is way OP... So is Fortune... I think some villain from Metal Gear Solid will be a worthy adversary. I'll just reserve Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid 2 and wait for an Idea on who to use as a good second...

So... Revolver Ocelot = Reserved

With that... I shall look through my games and comics and movies etc to find another good character.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 7:16 pm

@Luna: Accepted. And the bio is actually quite long. I'll get to it; Nyan Cats I'll give tomorrow, Ponies I'll give now.

@Amon: Well thank you for joining! And I'll reserve Ocelot for you. METAL GEAR WOOT.

On the subject of ponies, this us what I described to Darkie: Warfare Ponies. Basically, the Omniverse is so GRIMDARK and cynical that the Power of Friendship almost NEVER works the way it is intended to. However, this is my idea on how it would work for the ponies: Friendship works as an Ammo for their weapons. Like say, two ponies are out of ammo, behind a boulder, and being shot at. The two would sort of 'channel' their friendship, and use it as ammo for their guns, resulting in MOAR DAKKADAKKADAKKA.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 7:20 pm

So Machine Guns of Positive Emotion? WHOA. I like. I likeeee.

No it isn't. Not compared to some of my others...;-;
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 7:22 pm

Player: Joural
Name: Angel
Gender: Boy(though he could appear as female if he wanted to, I guess?)
Height: probably about 5'6"
Weight: somewhere around 180, I guess?
Picture/Description: Can't find a good picture of him to link to, but he's an angel. Dressed in blue. Check out the site I linked to for pictures.
Universe: CVRPG, a variation on the castlevania universe.
Weapons/Abilities: Bow, Flight, time and dimensional travel(within limits), clerical abilities.
Bio: Angel was once an employee of God, but, sometime during his tenure in the Legion, Angel managed to get himself an extended leave of absence -- the kind that doesn't really end. He managed to fall in with a journeying band of heroes. Now Angel spends much of his time helping people as a way of making up for past sins... of which he has several.(much abridged, if you want the full thing read the damned comic)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Link: http://www.cvrpg.com/pages/cast/angel.php

hehehehe... That should be fun, XD
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 7:29 pm

Could be worse; you could be lazy like me and redirect people to the link.

I'll get to describing what role the Nyan Cats play tomorrow, when I can post links.

@Joural: I have not fully reviewed the link, but I'll just go all LEEROYYYYYYYYYYYY MMM-JEEEEENKINNNNNNNS and accept anyways.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 9:09 pm

Player: Amon-Ra/Psycho-Wizard
Name: Revolver Ocelot
Height: 5' 11 1/2"
Weight: 145 lbs
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 Revolver_Ocelot_Twin_Snakes
Well... yeah like that. Old guy dressed in western wear, running around with a bad ass revolver.
Universe: Metal Gear Solid 2(Metal Gear)
Weapons/Abilities: Excellent skill with the Colt Single Action Army Revolver, able to do all kinds of stuff with it.
Bio: Best read here as it is long and confusing. Remember to stop reading at the Manhattan Incident.
Ocelot was born during the Allied invasion of Normandy, France, on June 6, 1944 as Adamska, the son of The Joy (The Boss) and The Sorrow. Shortly after birth, Adamska was taken from his parents by agents of the Philosophers. Adamska (under the codename ADAM) briefly worked for the NSA as a codebreaker, but he and another colleague defected to the Soviet Union in September 1960. There, he served under Colonel Volgin's command of GRU, while secretly a sleeper agent of both the KGB and the CIA (proxy organizations of the Russian and American branches of the Philosophers, respectively). Because of his heritage, he was given preferential treatment as a Spetsnaz GRU agent and was even promoted to Major and given command of his own personal unit.

Later he participated in a takeover under Liquid Snake with Members of FOXHOUND(Vulcan Raven, DecoyOctopus, SniperWolf, GreyFox, and PsychoMantis, taking over Shadow Moses Isle (He is the lone survivor of FOXHOUND. There Grey Fox severed his arm, which was replaced with the deceased Liquid Snakes. His father being a medium, his mind is temporarily taken over by Liquid's spirit when in combat with Solid Snake.

Recently he participated in the Manhattan Incident where Metal Gear RAY was stolen and given to terrorists known as The Sons of Liberty, along with Members of Dead Cell (Vamp, Fatman, Fortune), where he assassinates President James Johnson, and goes after the Patriots because he seem to have a hrrible habit of Insubordination against his colleagues.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Link: WikipediaMetal Gear Wiki
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:15 am

Sheets have been added. Also, here's the link to the Nyan Cats page.

Now... there were a bunch of people who wanted to join... now to figure out where they went...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:32 am

Pssst... Reserve the Piraka for me. You know, the Bionicles that had the cool back spines and glowy eyes. And also... Hmm... The Bohrok? Problem is, they were more like a massive swarm of awesome than individual characters...

And also Lewa Nuva. That guy is fucking crazy. OH! And Onua Nuva. And Kopaka Nuva.

Realize that I have probably spelled the best things in my childhood completely and utterly wrong. Bear with me.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:41 am

Alright, I'll get to adding them to the reserve list.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:59 am

Screw sheet dumping; I'm posting 'em one at a time.

Player: ArchDemon/Legs250/Leggy-kun
Name: Lewa (Nuva) 
Height: Shit if I know. Average male height? Six foot? *shrug*
Weight: He's a bunch of metal that can fly... Again, shit if I know. 
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 Toanuva4  
Universe: The Bionicle Universe! ON AN ISLAND.  
Weapons/Abilities: Twin Air Katanas, the Kanohi Miru Nuva (the Great Mask of Levitation), can communicate with the Bohrok horde (this has a lengthy explanation), AIR POWERS
Bio:  http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Lewa_Nuva
Alignment: Chaotic Good 
Link: http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Lewa_Nuva
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 9:08 am

Added. I'll begin updating the Player lists.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 4:03 pm

Character lists have been updated.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 5:17 pm

Oh Rin is from Ao No Exorcist~

TehUpdatedList:

-Eri
-Rin
-AXEL (KH Universe [?])
-VANITAS (KH Universe [?])

Andyeahjustforgottheotherones... .-.

LUNA I LEFT ZEXY FOR YOU SEE HINT HINT.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 5:31 pm

Okaydokayden.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 6:31 pm

Oh speaking of which since Deoxy was so kind enough to leave me Zexion...I shall reserve him? If there are any raging fangirls out there they can claim him because I don't think he'll be there from the beginning, though.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 7:53 pm

Characters don't have to appear in the story immediately; you can hold them back from the action for as long as you want. But yes, I shall reserve Zexion for you.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:26 pm

So... Deoxy, if you're around, will you mind me using Sober!Gamzee?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 9:55 pm

I finally figured out my next character. Big Boss. No need to make a reservation as I will have the sheet complete by then.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 4:00 pm

That'll work.

Now then... I hope that this weekend will allow me to finish up the last of my sheet reservoir.

Also, if anyone is using the WARFARE PONIES, please say so now. Darkie and I collabed the plan on how it will become Canon.

In other news...

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 Update_animation___pm_by_hootlord-d3ac0x7
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 4:03 pm

You mean the Call of Ponies: My Little Modern Warfare/Warfare is Magic ponies?

They have rocket launchers!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 4:09 pm

lolwut

I just completely made the idea up to fit with the Cynicism of DC.

Well, it just goes to show that everything has already been thought.

No, what would happen is that it would be the Canonical Ponies, but as soon as they arrive it will be quite apparent that DAH POWAH OF FWENDSHIP is actually nill in DC. However, on the next location they'll get access to a special armory that will allow them to become DAH WARFARE PONIES, giving them weapons that run on DAH POWAH OF FWENDSHIP.

... I find this all really ironic that, in all actuality, I'm not actually a Brony... I just recognize the Ponies as popular...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 4:11 pm

Oh, me and Omni came up with Call of Ponies for our now-dead forumventure.

Lewa would probably get along with them.

Yes, I am aware I haven't finished Onua, Kopaka, the Piraka, or the Bohrok swarm yet. Give me time.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 4:19 pm

Okaydokayden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next