WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW

Go down 
+19
€rim
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Master of ImpZ
Tyranzilla
EropsToad
Shade
Ømnivalence
some dumb bird
ron
unit111
Rachel
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Deoxyspine
Snowy
brendan
Alex
TheNarrator
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 9:38 pm

Brawl is amazing, and once you know how to fully manipulate its system, it can definitly produce massive lulz. Sadly, my copy is totalled, and I don't feel like forking over the cash for another one. Good memories, though.

Anyways, sorry for the uproariously massive delay on posts. IRL Stuff is starting to fully take over my schedule. Hopefully, if the homework, dinner, and my recently obtained Skyrim does not take up my day tomorrow, and I can get to working on a post featuring the Destroyers meeting up in Unity Tower. Also, seeing that this is going WAY longer than expected, I'll have the Champions meet up and the trip to Aperture in the same post.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 8:54 pm

Hey, is anyone here watching, or if you are reading this in the future, have watched, the Super Bowl?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 8:42 pm

TOAD YOU BREAK THAT FOURTH WALL THIS INSTANT.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 10:38 pm

Name: The Cut
Size of Group: 52 in each deck, 3 decks
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 Cardsoliderssmall_1114129434 (DECEPTICONS TRANSFORM)
Universe: The Looking Glass Wars
Abilities/Equipment: AD52s (automatic card dealers, shoots cards at a high velocity) those staves (obviously), can transform into giant playing cards
History: The Cut is Redd Heart's elite strike force of card soldiers, consisting only of the best suited to the cause of Black Imagination and to serve under Redd. They are loyal to their master, and are nothing more but Cybertronian knock-offs steel and a brain that understands not much more than combat and loyalty.
Alignment: Evil
Link: http://aliceinwonderland.wikia.com/wiki/The_Cards

Name: Glass Eyes
Size of Group: Large.
Picture/Description: Imagine regular humans with crystalline optics where their eyes should be. Then take these people and make them into partially sentient, techno-organic soldiers meant to blend in with society and pick out their targets.
Universe: The Looking Glass Wars
Abilities/Equipment: Crystal Shooters, AD52s, cannon-ball spiders
History: The Glass Eyes, also developed by Redd, were an elite group of super-soldiers; techno-organic beings that showed no mercy to their targets, and doggedly pursued prey until it was assured dead. They were less expendable than card soldiers, and thus were more heavily armed-- all the while posing as ordinary Wonderlanders.
Alignment: Evil
Link: None
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 11:32 pm

Player: Luna_Cat16
Name: Marik Sebastian Ishtar III
Height: 5'9
Weight: 126 lbs
Picture/Description: Bam. If that link gives any crap about hotlinking then go here.
Universe: Yugioh the Abridged Series
Weapons/Abilities: The Millennium Rod, an ancient Egyptian artifact that gives the user the ability to control the minds of others (though it only works if said future mind slave's name is Steve), and doubles as a short sword...and a lightsaber made out of ancient Egyptian laser beams. Yeah. There's also his duel deck, which specializes in torture-like strategies. For the purpose of DC the children's card game will in fact summon real monsters, and likely Screw the Rules even more than before. Like any good Abridged Series character he possesses the ability to break the fourth wall, though parts of that will be toned down a bit for anti-godmodding reasons.
Bio: Bam. Finally.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: This. Also TVTropes which for some reason is more spoileriffic than an actual wiki. Also this because why not.

Player: Luna_Cat16
Name: Bakura (Real name Florence. Also goes by Spirit of the Millennium Ring or Yami Bakura. Really that's a lot of friggin' names.)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 115 lbs
Picture/Description: Bam.
Universe: Yugioh the Abridged Series
Weapons/Abilities: The Millennium Ring, which is able to shoot ancient Egyptian laser beams and functions as a gaydar. More prominent abilities include dangerously Genre Savvy common sense, the ability to break the fourth wall (toned down a bit for this RP), and of course his deck. For the purposes of DC the cards will actually be able to hurt people like normal weapons.
Bio: Bam.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: This. Also TVTropes which for some reason is more spoileriffic than an actual wiki. Also this because why not.

Who knew finding bio information for characters from a popular internet series was so hard to find? :P
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:34 pm

I know this is a little late, but I must say the members of the cut look like cows.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 9:34 pm

Well... this has been going rather slowly.

Alright, I'm dreadfully, completely sorry for my lack of activity and promised post. It really just goes to reveal my horrifying luck: I finally find a calm in my schedule and step up to the responsibility and honor of being a GM, and then boom, sudden additions to my schedule out of freaking nowhere.

So, seeing this, I might have to make some drastic desicions. First off, I will try to speak what most likely is the opinion of those who are on the full detail: what with all the restrictions and limitations, this is probably won't amount to the most exciting DC out there. Really, we're all just waiting to get this filler done so we can move onto more epic installments, like the porting of SDCV, RPPDCII, and RPPDCIII.

So, here's where the drastic actions come in. I'm going to ask a vote: who here thinks we should cut RPPDCI short, and begin with the porting of SDCV?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:01 pm

Well, frats.

And the Lor Starcutter and everybody following it was sucked into a portal and Unity Tower collapsed because Decastator was too heavy. The end.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:06 pm

Doop Doop~

Well I guess I wouldn't mind ending it here, despite all the RPing I get to do here. As long as I can join in the next installment with Luffy then I'm fine.

Oh, and Hi Toad.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:24 pm

I would not mind at all. To tell the truth my schedule has kind of been killing me with a ton of bricks as well.

As long as DCII comes soon and we get to step up the awesome I'd be totally okay with it.

However...question. What if the characters have already been intro'd in DCI? Do we just kind of ret-con them and re-introduce them in II, or do we go with the whole "super special awesome timeskip" thing and just kind of try to come up with events that happened there?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:55 pm

Well, yeah, this so far is a disappointment.

I've got stories planned out for all sorts of my planned characters. Why, I've got an arc for a prophecy involving Marth, for crissakes! I'm all but anxious to let 'er rip and tear through the story like Animal Kirby en un bistec!

...Of course, we've hardly started, anyhow. I say bring in the next installment with a BANG!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 4:54 am

oh derp i kinda fotgot to post here.

if we're moving over to the next i suppose that means i can introduce characters then and not be a complete derp and actually forget that time >.>
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 5:52 am

What Darkie said. I wanted to join this, but procrastinated sometimes, and forgot other times. Even if it has barely started or moved, I feel weird jumping into roleplays already moving or whatever, regardless if it is still the beginning or not.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:48 am

I'm sorry if this is an inconvience. However, this one was only supposed to be filler so that it basically kind of got everyone in the 'mood' of sort for the DC Series. It is also probably too short to enact any major acts.

If sheet filling sounds like a pain, then something to ease your burdens: the sheets will be in the same format, so it's really a matter of copy-pasta if you already had some. Also, RPPDCII will be much longer than this one, at the very least 4 good Acts, twice as much as this starter, allowing for longer, better story arcs.

Also, it will have a more powerful BigBad, allowing for the much, much loved ONE-WINGED ANGEL FORMS, and I won't be too restrictive of powerful characters (there is a line, yes, but hopefully everyone would not feel like crosssing it).

... Of course, to those who know about it, no one is actually looking for DCII. No, what we are all really wanting is to just hop onto the mysterious DCIII.

However, I must remind you all that we are not, actually going to hop onto DCII immediately. No, we have an even BETTER event in between: the legendary porting of SDCV. See, SDCV is even LESS restricted than DCII, allowing for even MORE powerful characters. There are a good, long, six Acts left in it.

... Of course, we still need to wait to get Tyran to see this and see what his opinion is.

Also, sticking with DCI (or at least having some sort of Hiatus) is not the worst of things. Probably the big plus to this is that it would allow works that are still in progress and/or getting new adaptions to them (ie Homestuck) to finish. Knowing Hussie, while he hasn't presented any plot twists that shatter the whole of DC too much, knowing him, he could do that at any time. And it's much easier to make RetCons in between installments then right in the middle of one.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:34 am

I don't mind, sorry for not posting a lot..

But yeah, I'm fine with skipping over to DCII or DCV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 5:16 pm

Rixxxxxxxxx what about the characters that have already been intro'd in DCI?? Whine.

But seriously, are we going to ret-con their appearance or just kind of hand wave them with a timeskip? I plan to re-use almost all of mine for DCII, and since a couple were supposed to be killed off in I I'm not sure what to do with them. :/
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 6:43 pm

Oh right that sorry Luna.

... You know, I think I need to clarify that characters in one installments usually aren't the same ones from other installments, unless somehow specified. Like, a Mario in DCII would usually, unless somehow specified otherwise, be the same Mario in DCI. However, that seems to be happening a lot, so don't do it without explanation.

However, I think Tyran had plans about ALL the characters coming into DCV or something. I dunno, ask him about that. :U
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:44 pm

If that were true, that would be kinda weird, because most of my past characters are their canonical selves PLUS their past-DC selves.

"I know exactly what you're going to do! Strange, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 10:22 pm

I thought we had some kind of explanation to that... OH YEAH! That reminds me, I still need to send you a PM at some point.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 12:33 am

Oh, yeah, the whole thing with Toad.

...Still, it's the other way with others of my characters, like Magolor or Kate...
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:41 am

So now are we just waiting for Tyran?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 10:35 pm

Pretty much.

See, another bit of my reasoning behind why we should get onto the bigger DCs: let's face it, we all like epicness. The more, the better, and with the bigger DCs, as well as the big 'super colossal, DCV-esque' DCs, we can squeeze more of that out of there.

Also, I have a lot of ideas I'd like to set forth.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 6:18 pm

I have dozens of ideas cranked into my noggin.
Back to top Go down
RevanRedeemed
Refugee
RevanRedeemed

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 11:19 pm

EVERYONE! I HAVE RETURNED!!!

Ahem. I presume this is already in full swing. If you are fine with it, I shall resume my status as an Overseer.

I'd also like to reserve these characters/groups:

CHARACTERS:

Travis (Matchmaking)
Carmine (Gears of War)
The Meta (Red vs Blue)
Thel Vadam/The Arbiter (Halo)
The Mule (Foundation)

GROUPS:
Union of Worlds (Foundation)
Soviets (Reality and various other universes)

I'll get to a few of them in a moment. I'm presuming "Objectio" must be Rixio, then. Good to see that you took up the business, son. I hated to see this die, to tell the truth.

So where exactly has the plot gone? Has it started at all?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 11:23 pm

Hey, Revan. It's me, Toad.

So far... we haven't done anything major and the whole thing was just a mass of a giant robot rampaging through a Pokemon city and Tron getting his head stuck in the pavement.

...Which is to say this didn't really take off and we're going to start the other installments, and port V over here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next