WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 9:16 pm

sweet

I'll get in a post now
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 10:00 am

Has Nene been accepted or not?

If not I'll make another character that should be a bit better. He's going to be a brother to Victor and have powers similar to him except he uses Thermal Energy (HEAT) to power his constructions.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 11:54 am

Name: Alexia (but she prefers to be called Lexy) Smith

appearance: Lexy has a primarily skinny body and is average in heigth. Her skin color is pale, with freckles scattered throughout many places on her body. She has light brown hair that extends to about a inch past her shoulders that's in curls, but not the kind that basically makes your hair untameable. The kind that mainly makes your hair settle in a few ringlets. She prefers to keep her hair down and free. Lexy's eyes are a strange color of green. They are a light green around the pupils, but the light green is outlined with a deep sea green all around the edges. Lexy has a small dusting of freckles that stretch across her nose.

Clothing wise, Lexy normally wears floral patterns for almost everything. She can mainly be found in a floral patterned sun dress that extends to her knees and is coated with an array of bright colors. Lexy wears flip flops all the time that are usually a neon color. Basically, Lexy wears all bright colors.

Power: Perfect aim. As long as the target is in her line of sight anr the item she is throwing is a reasonable size, Lexy will always hit the target. If it is a person, the uhh... victim doesn't have enough time to see the item coming due to its speed. However, if they do notice it, they can move out of the way and the item that has been thrown will not hit them.

Personality: Lexy's personality is mainly a free-willed spirit. She doesn't really care about what others think and does whatever she wants with no shame. Lexy tends to lose her train of thought and isn't the best when it comes to thinking things through. She mainly gets distracted by something bright or colorful.

other: geico :3
Back to top Go down
http://Celo99.deviantart.com
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 12:01 pm

Is it bad that I kept reading "Lexy" as "sexy"?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 12:04 pm

I think so XD
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 1:24 pm

Who wants to do some pre-party interactions?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 1:53 pm

I'm in. Interacting with Alex, he's moving pretty slowly so feel free to metagame and notice him, and if you want to run into the Ink Man, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 2:04 pm

Would Victor running into Ink Man and Lash meeting Alex be okay?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 2:26 pm

Oh my glob. Cleo I love your avatar~
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 3:01 pm

God, so many white girls get superpowers...

I spose I'll look more into detail in a bit, just wanted to make that little comment. :D
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 5:01 pm

Cool with me, Lone.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 8:39 pm

Gimme a sec, I'll make up a new IC post.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 2:47 pm

Lol at the dice roll :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 2:56 pm

DB wrote:
Lol at the dice roll :3

Hey. I was wondering wtf that does.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 7:29 pm

Hiya, guys ^^ I'm at a classified location stealing it's wi-fi. Ugh, when can this month end so I can get Internet back?! So, is my character accepted?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 8:48 pm

Yes, Celo, accepted.

DAMMIT I NEED TO IC POST BOTH HERE AND ON BREAK
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 8:49 pm

I would post IC, but I wouldn't know what to post :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 9:06 pm

I'll give you an opportunity.

I godded. Nuts.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:40 am

No prob.

I did god though. Annoying habit carried over from the last RP, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Celo The Impossible
User
Celo The Impossible

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 12:47 pm

Made my first post ^^ Sorry if it's not very good, I'm not the best at first posts XD
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 3:05 pm

It's okay, everyone's first time is embarassing.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 3:08 pm

Okay. This might sound odd but then I read the title of the thread just a second ago I thought it said "Another cake in the sidewalk" :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:48 pm

Shade wrote:
It's okay, everyone's first time is embarassing.

*resists temptation to say a "that's what she said" or something along those lines*
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 11:35 am

-

Last edited by Lord_Lonestar on Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next