WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
DB
User
DB

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:35 pm

There aint no party like a Pinkie Pie party.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:59 pm

IC!

Nothing starts off an RP like sexual harassment.
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:00 pm

It's about damn time.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:05 pm

Yay~ IC time~
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:11 pm

5 minutes into intro post I have to get off.

Damn you turtle, you picked a great time to start. Now I won't be the first to make a post.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 10:19 pm

Oh dear. I'm sorry. 3:
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 1:45 am

FIRST??! *shot*

Dammit, no. I can't post yet until I finish this other sheet...I have such a great intro planned out for her. IT SHALL BE DONE.

..DONE!

Quote :
Name: Lenore, or “Noir” (A nickname that’s rarely used.)

Sex: Female

Appearance: An odd sight to behold, Lenore almost gives off a…otherworldly feel/vibe. She’s incredibly lithe and flexible, able to do stretches that contortionists would marvel at and admirers would flinch to watch (a perfect split happens to be one of them). Added to her (more or less) average height, the girl could pass as an excellent gymnast; she’s 6 feet tall, exactly. Lenore’s skin is pale, similar to that of a porcelain color, and yet she manages to avoid looking sickly. It also possesses an unusual smoothness, like the skin of a young baby, and gives the impression of extreme frailty; this judgment couldn’t be any truer, considering how weak her skin actually is-she bruises and cuts easily. Lenore’s face is the portrait of pure innocence, composed of small lips and large, questioning eyes the color of storm clouds; a dark, ashen gray. Lenore’s hair is short and a snowy-white, reaching down only an inch or two past her ears. It’s cut neatly, so that even though the hair stops just below her ears it slopes evenly down to her chin.

Her outfit of choice is almost predictable; all white, and well-fitting. Not a wrinkle or hanging layer of cloth can be seen anywhere on the girl’s body. She wears some kind of one-piece, full-body halter, the top being attached to a pair of slim cloth pants that go all the way down the her ankles, along with a pair of slip-ons. Now, this is what’s underneath the rest of her outfit. Over this, Lenore tends to wear a fleece jacket, and over this jacket she wears a long, white pea coat. She rarely ever removes these layers, despite the weather, and keeps them on all at once for her own protection. And she’s never seen without a thick scarf wrapped around her neck. Overall, Lenore seems unfit to be among the other mortals of the world; an angel among the cruel and greedy creatures.

Even angels have their flaws. Lenore has another physical trait that tends to catch people’s eyes; taking place of her fingers are long, black scissor blades. It’s enough of an intimidation to drive others away. On both arms, the areas directly above her hands are wrapped with gauze. She never removes them.

Power: Her physical deformity takes the place of a power. Obviously, those scissors can cause serious damage.

Personality: Lenore is much like you would expect her to be; timid, apprehensive, quiet, and very much outspoken. She rarely ever speaks to other people, even when spoken to, and if she manages to be provoked into saying something it’s noticed that her voice has unusual qualities; it’s oddly high-pitched and faint, as if she thinks that any word said could scare her company away. Her blades have made her extremely self-conscious, which is why she hates interacting with people. People usually stay away from her, anyway. She’s practically helpless when it comes to fending for herself, or anyone else, for that matter. Lenore is a lot like a ghost, if you think about it; roaming around aimlessly without much purpose or feeling. She’s incredibly sensitive and can burst into tears with the slightest provocation. Lenore hates confrontation, anger, and anything that could possibly lead to violence. Violence, itself; she’s a pacifist.

Other: Can’t reveal too much, now can I? ;D
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 12:09 pm

I dunno, but she's gonna be pretty toasty in the middle of summer in that outfit. Accepted regardless. Twisted Evil

Lone, you're so full of it, the Irish are way cooler then the Scots.

The Irish have a mythical figure named Finn McCool, c'mon.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 12:23 pm

And done, I hope I didn't go overboard

Quote :
Name: Nene Matsumoto

Sex: Female

Appearance: Nene is a five foot tall mixed (Japanese/American) girl with more features of her American side than her Japanese side, she has the body of your average American teenager and the eyes/face of a Japanese girl. A noticeable feature of Nene is that she has grey skin (Battleship gray) and a bright red eye (Iris is red, not the whole thing) like the eyes that turn red in pictures. Another major feature about Nene is that she has a massive burn scar on her left eye that starts at the top of her nose and goes up to her fore head. Rendering her left eye useless. It doesn't look as horrendously bad as many would think.

Nene dresses somewhat like a biker girl. She wears a black leather jacket, usually zipped up, navy blue skinny jeans, black gloves and black work boots. She wears a black eye patch with a red skull wearing a pirate's hat to hide her horrendously burned left eye.

Power: Nene can absorb the life energy of anyone she touches, unlike most characters she can fully control who she wants to absorb at will instead of being touched. She'll be able to copy anyone's skills or powers fully depending on how long she touches them. So if he brushes up against someone, she'll get their powers for a minute, shakes someone's hand she'll get their powers for 5 minutes, etc, you get the picture.
Now comes the interesting part, she can absorb a person's life force gaining their memories, powers and personality permanently. Which is a curse and a blessing. If she does this she'll gain a piece of their personality, which will become apart of her forever. So she chooses her targets very carefully and makes sure she doesn't get anything she doesn't want.
If she does successfully absorb a human being, she'll be temporarily weakened for a few days as her body gets used to the new abilities and to fully absorb a human being she'll need several hours of uninterrupted draining (up to 5 hours) or else she'll have to start again later.

Nene has another power, she can alter the movement of electricity and absorb electricity. She can charge objects with electricity, heating them and/or making them conduct electricity and power electronic devices using the absorbed electricity. This abilities is heavily dependent on how much electricity she has stored in her body, she can't naturally generate electricity in her body like other characters could generate their natural elemental ability. So she keeps batteries in her pockets just in case she needs a quick charge.
If she attempts to use these abilities while wet, all the electricity she has will be absorbed by the water.

A major drawback from these abilities is that if she absorbs a person's skills/powers she'll also get all their weaknesses. Say if she absorbs Johnny's powers back in break, she'll gain his weakness of constant heat. Another major drawback from these abilities is that she'll always get any skills and powers at half strength, even if she drains all of the person's life force. Also, she needs to touch people with naked skin to gain their powers, so she can't drain through clothes or skin.

Another weakness of Nene is that she has very little offensive abilities aside from her ability to absorb electricity and manipulate it. She has to constantly rely on others to grant her offensive abilities. Otherwise if in a fight she's completely helpless without any powers.

Personality: Saying Nene is crazy, remorseless, careful like a predator would be the best way to put her personality. The excessive use of her powers made her crazy, she views those with useful powers as meals and everyone else as appetizers. She'll drain anyone of their life without a giving a second thought and will kill any and all witnesses using draining or alternative methods that are out there to kill a human. She's very manipulative, she'll lie and trick anyone to help further her goals. She'll often put on ruses and tricks to get people to let their guard down so she'll be free to drain them of life.

But there's one thing that Nene cares about more than draining others, her two younger sisters. She's doing all she can to protect them from her dark secrets and mask their powers from them and the world. Possibly so that they won't realize how much of a monster Nene is or that she wants to be the dominant predator in hunting super humans. It's actually unknown if they actually share the same powers as Nene.

Other: She has killed three people using her draining powers in the span of five years, one of which was a super human and gave her the ability to absorb electricity.

She has two all Japanese sisters named Yuriko Matsumoto, and Reiko Matsumoto.

She first noticed her powers back when she was twelve when she touched a very strong Line backer and gained his speed and strength for a long time. She had zero control over the ability back then so she wore gloves to stop her from draining her friends or getting any undesirable abilities. A year later she become infatuated with a master circus acrobat, by then she had learned to control her abilities, she coaxed the acrobat into letting his guard down and she drained him dry. Taking all of his talents, memories and secrets. Her next target was a boy named Jacob Barringer, a known stoner and drinker. She tricked Jacob into getting so drunk that he passed out, there she drained his life force and gained a unexpected ability: Electricity manipulation and draining. She used this ability when she had her sights on her final target while in Spielerstadt was a girl named Amy Coons. A student under a rather famous Karate studio, Nene trained at the karate studio, becoming friends with Amy and a negro named Samson. Until she tricked Amy into a private sparring match after taking bits and pieces of her skills beforehand. Once she got the upper hand, she knocked Amy out cold and drained her of all life.
Through a number of freak coincidences of Nene knowing the secrets that Amy shared with Samson, Samson figured out that Nene killed Amy and confronted her. The result was a one on one between Samson and Nene which lasted 20 minutes of non-stop matrix style fighting. At the end Samson used his fire powers to give Nene a second degree burn on her left eye. She fled Spielerstadt and went to bank Creek to hide her dark secrets.

In short she drained the Acrobatic Mastery and Electricity draining from other people who she killed.

Last edited by Lord_Lonestar on Sun 27 May 2012, 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 12:51 pm

Erm.

First off, I'm starting to have an issue with all these black belts. Don't you need like years and years of training? Is there such thing as a sixteen-year-old black belt?

Further, I said in the OP that there's no reason to hide your powers, because Bank Creek is a town that specifically caters to people with powers.

And the power seems a tad OP to me.

I'm also starting to have an issue with emotionless characters. They're so easy, not to mention boring, to RP.

I need something new! Something funky fresh!
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 6:13 pm

The Illusive Badger wrote:
I dunno, but she's gonna be pretty toasty in the middle of summer in that outfit. Accepted regardless. Twisted Evil

Lone, you're so full of it, the Irish are way cooler then the Scots.

The Irish have a mythical figure named Finn McCool, c'mon.

THEN SHE'LL SUFFER.

And they do...? O__O That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 6:44 pm

Erm.

First off, I'm starting to have an issue with all these black belts. Don't you need like years and years of training? Is there such thing as a sixteen-year-old black belt?

Further, I said in the OP that there's no reason to hide your powers, because Bank Creek is a town that specifically caters to people with powers.

And the power seems a tad OP to me.

I'm also starting to have an issue with emotionless characters. They're so easy, not to mention boring, to RP.

I need something new! Something funky fresh!

Alright, I made her absorbing powers a weaker (she only gets every skill and power at half strength)
Removed the karate mastery
And the emotionally cold part since whenever I RP as a emotionless character... I wind up giving them emotion.

Also, having the ability to suck people dry of their powers would be something worth hiding for the right reasons.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:31 pm

I just realized that I have no idea where to go from here.

I MUST BRAINSTORM
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:36 pm

I just realized that I have no idea where to go from here.

I MUST BRAINSTORM

Make a post about the party and how it looks or whatever.
Starting it... or whatever.

And is my character okay now?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 8:44 pm

I haven't posted yet...Luckily I have no school tomorrow~
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:18 pm

Also Turtle, set up plots and stuff for interesting character interaction when you do start the party.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 9:47 pm

I'm assuming all the characters got invitations? Or at least know each other?
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:10 pm

I fink so, DB. T'would seem very likely. 8O
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 10:15 pm

Dat sounds good~
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 11:01 pm

The way I set it up was that the party would be the following day. But this doesn't kick stuff off as soon.

I kinda wanted to have Wally fly around and hand out invitations to everyone. A few have already made it into the hands of a few characters. I'll just pick up the others.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 7:48 am

Okay that sounds better :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 8:26 am

The way I set it up was that the party would be the following day. But this doesn't kick stuff off as soon.

I kinda wanted to have Wally fly around and hand out invitations to everyone. A few have already made it into the hands of a few characters. I'll just pick up the others.

HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNG
You can still do that with Victor and Lash

Quickly, I retcon Victor being Irish; he's now Scottish/Irish.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 9:52 am

Erika is going to need an invitation but I guess I need to post first :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 10:46 am

I'll get to postin', thenaroo.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 8:34 pm

Post shall be in there soooooooooooooon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next