WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 8:28 pm

The Illusive Badger wrote:
ME3 had a whole bunch of stupid plot holes, though.

Like how Cerberus, the pro-human organization, is killing people for reasons that are never fully explained.

Or why Shepard is so overrought by the loss of a child that he had seen for twenty seconds when he most likely lost his fair share of crew members in the past two games, peope who he had actual conversations and connections with.

Or how Shepard saved the galaxy by screwing it over, destroying the Mass Relays and making rebuilding for the galactic community absolutely impossible.

Or why Tali was all of a sudden a massive bitch as opposed to the cute shy alien girl.
I don't believe the child was real. It seemed to be a hallucination, because no one ever noticed the kid. I believe it to be a memory of a childhood friend. He/she sees it as the reapers being ruthless and the war effort against them being impossible.

And well Tali died for me...but Cerberus is a Terrorist organization, they don't have to explain themselves!
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 9:39 am

Quote :
Like how Cerberus, the pro-human organization, is killing people for reasons that are never fully explained.

Well for the Cerberus thing, they were all indoctrinated, including the Illusive Man.

Quote :
Or why Shepard is so overrought by the loss of a child that he had seen for twenty seconds when he most likely lost his fair share of crew members in the past two games, peope who he had actual conversations and connections with.

That was Earth's only child.

Quote :
Or how Shepard saved the galaxy by screwing it over, destroying the Mass Relays and making rebuilding for the galactic community absolutely impossible.

Okay you got that one.

Quote :
Or why Tali was all of a sudden a massive bitch as opposed to the cute shy alien girl.

Because she was either exiled or became a admiral, have you ever talked to any of them, lul

Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:13 am

So wait.

I save Tali's reputation in ME2, it doesn't stop her becoming a bitch in ME3.

wut

Also I need to make an IC post before the RP dies.
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 12:05 pm

So wait.

I save Tali's reputation in ME2, it doesn't stop her becoming a bitch in ME3.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 1:39 pm

Things go too slow here for me...I need more RPs to feed my hunger....
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 1:41 pm

Terraniux wrote:

We need something exciting. Perhaps time skip straight to the party or whatever?
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 1:46 pm

Lord_Lonestar wrote:
Terraniux wrote:

We need something exciting. Perhaps time skip straight to the party or whatever?
Well...I dunno...it's only half a day away.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 1:57 pm

Hmmm, idk then. I guess we'll stick to our little interactions until we finally reach the party time.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 6:43 pm

Alex is up to interact with whoever.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 8:05 pm

I know things are slow here, I'm sorry.

But good news is, I just have to interact with Alex or something, and all will be well, and the ship will set sail.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 9:39 pm

Are we still going to introduce the villain faction?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 11:17 pm

I still haven't really considered it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:06 am

Hm, alright then.

When I party starts I was thinking of having Victor lose his invite then have to sneak into the party.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 12:00 pm

Shifty shifty shifty.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 2:38 pm

Erika is just gonna chill around, looking for people to talk to :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 7:24 pm

DB wrote:
Erika is just gonna chill around, looking for people to talk to :3

Erika can talk to Victor or Lash when the party starts.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 1:12 pm

So...hows everyone been doing?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 2:16 pm

Terraniux wrote:

My sister's graduation is today
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 4:19 pm

Lord_Lonestar wrote:
Terraniux wrote:

My sister's graduation is today
Interesting...
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 6:10 pm

Interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm

Bump, WE FINALLY FUCKIN TIMESKIPPED
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 10:57 am

Bump, WE FINALLY FUCKIN TIMESKIPPED

YEEEEEEEEEEES

*Reads IC*

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 11:38 pm

Just work wit it.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 11:47 pm

Agent, you may have the same problem as me.

You may never login again...
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 10:09 am

I can't get into the Sporum either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next