WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 5:11 pm

Well at this rate i might just not post anywhere in this forum ever again. I feel unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 5:43 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. I apologize for Hawk, but that is just Hawk's way, and Hawk didn't mean anything by it. If that helps anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 5:56 pm

Well. I understand to a point why Y'all are reacting this way, But making new members feel unwelcome isn't a good way to Expand your forum. I just want to find a good RP and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 5:59 pm

You say "y'all", but I can only think of like two people who have shown you any hostility. One of them false. Archdemon doesn't show up all that much, but from the way it looked he might have preexisting issues with you, but I'm not sure. I'm sorry that we seem like a hostile environment though.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 6:12 pm

Ji wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that. I apologize for Hawk, but that is just Hawk's way, and Hawk didn't mean anything by it. If that helps anyway.
the way of the hawk is a confusin one
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 6:24 pm

Meh. Y'all is just dialect. I'm southern. I don't know who Archdemon even is. So It's not that. Unless he has a thing against Ruthless Galaxy Members over on the Sporum. That's the only thing i can think of. I might not jion any RP's off hand But I'll stay out of trouble.

Thought That one really is interesting looking. Not sure on it, but i might still go for it.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 6:28 pm

I know what y'all means. I've got a lot of southern heritage. I just didn't want to misquote you as "you all", even if that's what you meant.

Well sorry to hear it, but later then.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 6:56 pm

Someone suggested I start my Own RP. You think that would be a good idea? To be honest I'm not sure. I've never done on before.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 6:56 pm

I would be far from the right person to ask there. Aside from what amounts more to a Tabletop Roleplaying Game, I've never actually made an rp myself. I'm more of a player by nature.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 7:05 pm

I'm pretty sure we have like two people on here that have ever made a succesful RP on this site.

I think this might be a problem, now that I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 7:49 pm

The problem is that there's maybe two, max, active at once.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 7:55 pm

Yeah, you're not the only one who seems to have offended Arch before even meeting him. :/

Anyway, the interests of this forum seem to be rather narrow, unless it's Homestuck or highly appealing then it's got no future really.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 8:14 pm

Offended me before meeting we've even met? I do tend to at least read every post here, so I saw Stalker's little "introduction". And if you mean towards you, Jokie, I hope you realize that I really don't mind you very much. Sorry if it seems like I don't like you.

If you want to start an RP here, talk to the people here. The longer you spend here, the better you know the people, the better you know their interests, and this means you can make RP's that actually have a chance. I'm not saying that what Jokie said about Homestuck or just highly appealing giving them a better is wrong... In fact, I'm actually agreeing with him! The reason Homestuck RP's do well is because there are a number of people here who enjoy the webcomic, and RP's that appeal to a good number of people, well... They appeal to a number of people. What more is there to say about that?

I'm not saying that you shouldn't make an RP, Stalker. I'm just suggesting that you hang out in the chat sometime, talk to the people there, before you try. And don't worry; I'm almost never there. I think I've been in the chat... 4, 5 times in the past month?
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 4:22 pm

you have a chat? Tell me where it is and I will go there.

And Sorry if my Intro gave you guys the wrong Idea about me.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 4:27 pm

Chatbox is on the bottom of the front page.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 4:30 pm

*Facepalm* I see. I was thinking of and Off forum Chat like BAU or RG
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 10:09 pm

If we're doing confessions, I don't actually know who half of you are since you changed your usernames. Which I'm (somewhat) guilty of as well.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 10:14 pm

Hey Shade. It's been a while.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 12:50 am

Jokie155 wrote:
Yeah, you're not the only one who seems to have offended Arch before even meeting him. :/

Anyway, the interests of this forum seem to be rather narrow, unless it's Homestuck or highly appealing then it's got no future really.

And what I got running elsewhere so far hasn't been shut down. Despite all the invocations of the words "Chink", "Spick", and the occasionally sexually oriented scene.

And we occasionally lament the non-presence of Shade.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 8:21 am

I lament the fact that he isn't in the chatbox for me to make angry.

It leaves me slightly hungry...
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 2:30 pm

*sniff sniff* I'm flattered, guys. Now to leave again so I can stroke my ego when I show up again.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

Shade, I will eat your face.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 4:16 pm

Well that plan backfired. Guess I'm here to stay.
Back to top Go down
The Midnight Stalker
Refugee
The Midnight Stalker

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 7:19 pm

So sad, yes?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 12:17 am

fucking.

SUCCESS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 14 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next