WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2014, 3:54 pm

You're like me Patches. Well, if you get more mutton chop than beard, you're like me. ;u;

Dudes what kind of game should we make? I'm actually really psyched on this :D

(also, raise your hand if you're for me starting up an SGRP IV planning thread~)
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2014, 11:53 am

I'm wondering whether this place or the Sporum is going to bite the bullet first.

It's a bit depressing to see most of the friends I've made on the Sporum and here having more or less dropped off my radar.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2014, 1:18 pm

(Raises hand) Couuuuuuld be fuuuuuuun~

And yeah its sad seeing everyone disappear. Even when everyone was here the forum itself still wasnt super active, was mostly just the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2014, 2:23 pm

People had things to do, I guess. I'm not as much upset about it as I am in the mindset of "it was fun while it lasted".
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2014, 2:35 pm

Everyone did get busy with something or another, I do remember that. It definitely was fun while it lasted, but it sucks to lose bonds like that. Or at least have them weakened.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2014, 5:31 pm

I accept your challenge Mata. when are you coming back?

Oh, yeah. I miss when everyone was here, even if it was just for the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 5:33 am

I am currently making a new forum, but I also plan on inviting people from social circles beyond the old "role playing pros who got sick of the sporum" crowd and cater to creativity in general rather than just role playing.

I'm hoping that a broader base will help it live.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2014, 6:02 am

Less than a month D: May the best chin win!
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2014, 7:52 am

Finishing Noragami just left me with feels. :c

SEASON TWO PLZ EXIST
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2014, 4:55 pm

I AM LIKE THAT WITH NICHIJOU what's Noragami about though? owo

And Tyran, I'd love to join that new forum when it's ready (if I'm invited of course!!) I really miss roleplaying >u<
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2014, 5:46 pm

psst - the piratepad is still going, for what it's worth

I am tempted to fuel my writing with the promises of RPs long since passed... being as I am still attached to 'em. Maybe I should just try to revive something properly? Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2014, 1:46 am

*yawn*
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2014, 2:47 am

Why you up so late Legs?

Quick run down on Noragami lemmie seeeeeee

The god Yato wants to become a beloved god worshiped by millions, however he doesn't even have a shrine yet, he barely can raise any money through wishes people give him, since he is a largely unknown god in Japan. His Regalia/Shinki, a human soul that acts as his weapon and guard, quit since Yato is so unknown, she got tired of it. Nothing seems to go his way, till one day, a human girl tries to save his life. It was never endanger in the first place, he is a god, but somehow she could see him and touch him. His entire life changed after that moment.

And after I saw dat I was like bleh this sounds like some kinda weird boring anime. It wasn't, it was definitly one of the better animes to come out recently. Sadly only 12 episodes, but it more or less ties everything important up. They say a season 2 is on the way I hoooope its truuuue otherwise they will force me to buy the mangas.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2014, 11:20 am

LEEEEEEGS glomp

Ooooh I might watch that actually o: Still nursing my wounds after I finished Nichijou but when I'm ready!
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2014, 1:52 pm

Mhm, Noragami is a good one. Sadly only 12 episodes, at least so far if they maaaaybe do another season.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2014, 2:03 pm

I will cross fingers for you!
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2014, 2:35 pm

yiiiiiish
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2014, 3:58 pm

We could do a Redwall something?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2014, 6:04 pm

I'm not up late... You're up late!

... I check in every now and then. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2014, 5:08 am

Oooh I've not read Redwall but I've heard it's good! o:

*puts Legs to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2014, 1:46 pm

Oh my goooooood the new Kingdom Hearts 3 teaser like, I just can't even. The fact I get to hear Xehanort and Eraqus talking to each other back when they were still together in training is one thing. But what Xehanort is saying, geez. Too bad no cutscene really, just hear the voices.

Xehanort: "Have you heard of the ancient Keyblade War? Many years ago, Keyblade wielders started a war over the ownership of light."

Eraqus: "Yep, the Master loves telling that story."

Xehanort: Then I take it you also know of the lost masters?"

Eraqus: "Nope. Where'd you hear that?"

Xehanort: "On that land shall darkness prevail and light expire."

Flash of Kingdom Hearts 3

"But you knew that, didn't you?

GOSHDANGIT JUST KILL ME NOW MY CHILDHOOD IS COMING TO AN END
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2014, 5:24 pm

Yeeeah I remember now, KH is your thing! :D But what does this mean? Like from the perspective of someone who hasn't played the games...
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2014, 12:06 pm

Xehanort is the prime antagonist of the series. Him and Eraqus were almost like brothers, very close, and trained under the same master. They both passed and became masters themselves. Eraqus succeeded their master, while Xehanort became a wanderer and traveled the worlds. Somewhere along the way he slowly gives in to darkness and gives up the light.

This conversation, is Young Xehanort, so this is decades before any of the KH games. He goes on talking about the Keyblade War, which fascinates him because in the story, the World was once one and bathed in the great eternal light of the heart of all hearts, Kingdom Hearts. But man became selfish and wanted the light, to control the light, to own it. It introduced darkness into the World and the darkness nearly destroyed everything.

Eraqus says he already knows that story, that their Master loves to tell them that all the time.

Now the big deal is Xehanort talking about the lost masters, and "On that land darkness will prevail and light will expire".

Kingdom Hearts 3 is the end of the Xehanort saga, his plan has been in motion for about 15 years in game time, and if you count his life before the games come in it is closer to 75 years of planning. The creator of the game said Xehanort's conversation there is what leads into Kingdom Hearts 3.

That last part, darkness will prevail, and light will expire. And KH 3 is about the final battle between Sora and friends, all the heroes, against Master Xehanort and all the villains. Xehanort appears to be referencing a prophecy that was learned since before the ancient Keyblade War. Now, Kingdom Hearts has dealt with time travel, and they state destiny and fate cannot be changed, nor can history be rewritten. If that is the case they mean events are set in stone. If the prophecy foretells "Light will be defeated and destroyed, and the World will be consumed by Eternal Darkness" it makes me REEEEEAAAALLY wonder if in the end, Master Xehanort is actually going to win in KH 3. Everything points in that direction. And the fact he told Eraqus, but you already knew that. Meaning.... I DUN EVEN KNOW MY MIND IS TRYING TO WORK IT OUT and I could go on and on and on and on about Kingdom Hearts, trust me. :P

That is about as short as I can make it, whilst not giving any spoilers, since I know Omni wants to play the games and not know have me spoil crap. :P
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2014, 5:56 pm

Ooooooooooooooh I should play those games o: How many are there total?
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2014, 5:55 am

They are remaking most of the games for the PS3 so they are making it a lot easier to play the games now.

7 games in total in the main series. In order of the in game timeline and chronology;

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Kingdom Hearts (The first game)

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories/Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Both of these games overlap each other in the storyline early on)

Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

And the next game in the saga, Kingdom Hearts III.

A thing to remember is Coded was a cellphone game and Chain of Memories an old Gameboy Advance game. They have sense been remade and remastered. The remastered games are called Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.

The new game Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix is Kingdom Hearts, Re:Chain of Memories, and then all of the cutscenes from 358/2 Days. Another words you get that for PS3 and it gives you most of the entire storyline of the first games. The coming up game Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMix is Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 2, and all the cutscenes from Re:Coded. So you get the rest of the story down, and are only missing Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts 3. But DDD is still relatively new so I dunno how they may or may not remake that one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 28 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next