WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Deceptive Ambition

Go down 
+11
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Shade
Surprise
Rachel
Zorthax
Deoxyspine
brendan
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Patches
Snowy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorthax
User

Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:20 am

Maybe one of us should just go ahead without him. Maybe someone with a little more authority than us..... *gives Duck a pointed stare*
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:26 am

I hate the outdoors. Well... more specifically I hate flying insects and the Sun. Everything else is fine.

I believe I said most.

Why are we arguing about Yellowstone again? It is not like it is my favorite park. I actually don't have a favorite park...

Pfff. I prefer Kelvin or Rankine. It makes everything seem Warmer. -55 C becomes 218.15 K! Dats hot Right? No it's still cold Beotch. What about Rankine? 392.67 Rankine Bitch!

Patches is Patches. He do what he want, when he want, but for the reason someone else gives him.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 7:40 pm

Yellowstone is awesome all year round. One of the few perks of living where I did, we could go literally every weekend or so.

On the down side, if you don't like a lot of trees, Wyoming sucks. If you're a nature person, though, it's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 8:16 pm

Eh. There were upsides and Downsides to Wyoming. Upside, I went into the mountains and played in the Snow. The downside, We were visiting my great grandpa, knowing it would be the last Time I saw him in good health/alive. We came through Nebraska on the way there, Grandpa hated that he did not see Devil's Tower or Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse. So we went through South DK back. Trip to Yella Stone a year later after Great Grandpa had Died. Naturally my Grandparents somehow got lost and Ended up driving around Montana before we somehow got back to Wyoming. This was several years ago, in 07 I think.

Good times, sad, but still real Good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 3:36 pm

So um yeah, Joural, I'm afraid to say I haven't the slightest idea of what you're complaining about. I apologize if you think my (WIP!) sheet is so strikingly similar to yours that it seems I just ripped it off. I assure you, I did not type it whilst looking at yours, or any other sheet for that matter. You want to go on thinking that, go ahead, but I'm just saying that I used my own brain (however rarely I use it) to make it, and any similarities are just coincidental. Also, there's really no reason to say I should never have a Fire type as my starter, lol. There's nothing wrong with it.

Oh yeah, we're in Louisiana now.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:08 pm

... magic, it was a joke. I didn't say my SHEET, I said similiar to ME. It was a JOKE. XD

nevermind the fact I haven't even started making a sheet... XD
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:00 pm

Patches is home, kay? Kay.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:04 pm

Patches, I am unfortunately finding it nigh on impossible to find the time to complete the sheet for this RP. So I don't think I be joining.

On the other hand, if you want to come back and post as Hedric, I could try to make a Bryson post...
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:05 pm

Not tonight, sorry.

I'll look at it later, Donut.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:35 pm

Drifloon or Larvesta. I'm seriously eating my ass over this one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 7:26 pm

Joural wrote:
... magic, it was a joke. I didn't say my SHEET, I said similiar to ME. It was a JOKE. XD

nevermind the fact I haven't even started making a sheet... XD

Lolz. Sorry 'bout that; I had a long day yesterday when I typed that, and hadn't read very thoroughly. I'll be sure to do so next time before I type something. XD
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

Patches. This RP needs to start, bro.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 9:00 pm

Tru dat bro. Tru dat.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 10:33 am

I can't, I don't have actual internet access, I'm on a 15 minute free trial. After the weekend, hopefully.

I'm on hiatus, too though. I hope I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 1:44 pm

Well, that's poopy.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 10:15 am

Alright guys, I am back and ready to post the IC OP!

Meet me in the Mature section.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:09 pm

Also, Eo, you're accepted.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:10 pm

Danke.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:35 pm

Now I just gotta add some more rules to clear some stuff up, add the character sheet to the OP, and overall stop being lazy.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 12:53 pm

I'd like to see it when you get it done.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 1:03 pm

It's done. The rules there are just there to make me feel like I got something done; it felt like it was lacking something.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 1:31 pm

I'll make a sheet tonight. I M A PROCRASTINATOR! XD
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

Pallet Town is where we start right?

Does it have a shore? That could fit a boat from Seven Isle?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 1:35 pm

it does have a shore, yes. it's on a peninsula. You should come in on the south side(it directly touches the water there)

we're going on show sized towns, right? not the 8 houses of cerulean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptive Ambition
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next