WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:42 am

Forum lag? Not that I could tell.

I am no D&D expert, but I've been around. I know that Wizards of the Coast (namely when Hasbro (the toy company) bought them out) revamped ALL of their games within a 1-3 year period of each other, so I'm not sure how much of what I know is still canon.

Basically, a paladin is a holy warrior. They aren't a cop or anything like that. The law of the land can and usually does effect them, but their loyalty isn't to some king or anything like that. That's what a Cavalier is. A paladin's ultimate loyalty is to a deity and the representatives of said deity. They get their powers directly from that deity. Go against your god and likely you won't be struck down, but a huge chunk of what makes your character badass is stripped. Ya can find a new god though. Hell, that could make for a plot hook. I like to think they have more free will than a Cavalier as long as what they're doing doesn't piss off their god. I can see a paladin stabbing an unarmed man in the back if that prevents some disaster.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:44 am

Yeah, they aren't Cavaliers, Legs you get off easy this time, you're totally free to stab the Dragonborns for great justice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:46 am

Oh. Teh. YAY---

Wait a second... I can't stab people with an axe! DAMNIT.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:46 am

You asshat of lower justice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:47 am

I'm an asshat of unaligned justice! Get it right!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:48 am

Who says you can't stab with an axe?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:49 am

You are both asshats of lower justice. I am an asshat of frenzy.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:49 am

I'm chill, dude. I'll just walk off and watch y'all fight.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:51 am

I do... Hmm. Replace axe with a lance/sword at some point... *scribbles something down*
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:52 am

Frenzy murder death!
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:52 am

Guys, are we going to work together? Being serious here. This group seems kinda effed if we don't.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

Replace? We haven't started, hell, I haven't even really made your sheets. Do you want, a sword?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:54 am

A sword would actually be lovely. Plus it finishes GENERIC HERO OUTFITTING.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:55 am

I took a couple of daggers for utility. How long/sharp are Dragonborn claws?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:56 am

Not long enough to change unarmed damage from 1d4.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:57 am

Sharp enough to cut someone, I'm sure though.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 12:57 am

Who cares about damage? I'm talking utility here. Usefulness. As a tool.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:00 am

Well, unless you plan on stabbing a boss to death with them...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:02 am

Really, I wouldn't call them claws, they literally just look like "These are so long I'm going to break them" fingernails, filed to a point. There's no round girth to it.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:06 am

Hay, they could leave a mark...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:07 am

They're thin, they'll scratch as well as mine do if I were to file them. I.E. They would, but I'm sure as hell not going to do anything terribly productive with them.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:07 am

Dragonborn always seemed like a silly race to me, so I can see your view on that. Glad I got a dagger!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:08 am

I'm happier that you can heal me.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:09 am

Who can heal what now?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:09 am

I have an axe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next