WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:31 am

Someone fill me in on what's happened.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:58 am

Well, you were gone for a month, and it seemed many people's interests in DC was starting to wan. It eventually boiled down to myself and Erops (oh and Patches), hitting a sort of 'zombie' phase, with the RP straddling the line of life and death. I've been in that situation before, and believe me, it doesn't end well.

We decided to end the Second Wave, and put DCV on another Hiatus. At that point, we would briefly go to fulfill other things, and then at some point return when the forum had renewed interest. However, with you here, we can probably get some official insight as to your opinion on the situation.

In terms of the IC and its story, not much. The Second Wave started, some battles and hijinks were had here and there, and then we ended the current Wave, deciding that Gl'b would be used as a start-up boss for when we returned. Oh, and Chaos' invasion of the Nintendoverse is going off with very few hitchs.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:08 am

Ah good, good. Tell me, has anyone laid claim to any of the avengers?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:13 am

Well, Hawk expressed interest in using them for future installments, but perhaps you two could work out a compromise, or for added mind screw, both have full Avenger teams. Because no one can deny that the idea of 2 Hulks in a team-up is pants-shittingly awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:53 am

That could work. I'm also going to put in Ultron because I think he's awesome.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:27 am

Well his name is awesome, so that should give a rough indicator that he's pretty dang awesome.

Also, whilst DC was out, MoonlightDreams/GandWuser was having an Arena RP that would loosely tie into the DC lore, upon my permission of course. As for its rather loose ties, it connects in between DC(V)I and DC(V)II, with some forces of Chaos running the tourney, hoping to use it as a means to add just another particle of concentrated power back to the beaten and battered dark gods.

That is, of course, until John finds out, and instead the fighters will probably be better treated than what the daemons were planning to do to them. After all, after John's ascension to Warp-Godhood, due to a technicallity, anything that would power the other four major Warp Gods powers John.

Oh yeah, and Vecna is also an employee as well, due to his status of being the odd-job hopping butt monkey. He runs the training fields for the fighters. That saying, he gets injured. A lot.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:28 am

The movie was pretty awesome, don'tcha agree?

"You are all of you beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by--- ACK!"

*SMASH!* *BASH!* *CRASH!* *SMASH!* *SMASH!*

"Puny god."
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:37 am

EropsToad wrote:
The movie was pretty awesome, don'tcha agree?

"You are all of you beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by--- ACK!"

*SMASH!* *BASH!* *CRASH!* *SMASH!* *SMASH!*

"Puny god."
That scene made me laugh so hard my sides started hurting. So is that picture finished?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:41 am

I've been REALLY busy with school. I'm going to hop to it RIGHT after finals are done.

Geez, school is a load...
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:42 am

Don't worry, it's almost over.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:46 am

Three days left. Six finals to take. Three early dismissals.

AND THEN I HAVE TO PLAY POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AT GRADUATION!!!! FOR ALL THE SENIORS!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:56 am

I think I'm going to copy that heroic circle scene from the avengers and bring in the Chitauri and Loki.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 1:18 am

I think I'll spotlight Phineas and Ferb in the next wave.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 3:38 am

Very well then.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 5:37 pm

I'm not sure what kind of caption to give this post...

"Sounds like that Daemon Prince has a mouth full to tell."

"Can you imagine the STENCH?!"

"Well, at least the poo isn't singing."

Last edited by Eruditio on Mon 18 Jun 2012, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 10:37 pm

I read the daemon's dialogue in a Daffy Duck voice. Is that wrong?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 8:58 am

After rereading it, for some twisted reason, that's totally fitting.

Whoops forgot the lisp on its last line. That will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 1:32 pm

Incoming next post.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 10:31 pm

Name: Fawful
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 4'2"
Weight (you can approximate): 69 lbs.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 241px-NTR_MarioLuigi3_07char_E3
Universe: Super Mario
Abilities: Though he is a bit of a loon, Fawful is a genius, shown by how complex his Vacuum Helmet is. He uses the rocket-jets on his Vacuum Helmet to get around places. There is also a vacuum peripheral on the helmet, which can be used to shoot energy balls and was also used to suck in Cackletta's spirit to transfer to Bowser and create Bowletta. In Bowser's Inside Story, many enemies have masks resembling Fawful's face, making it possible that they were invented by him.

Fawful is the second boss of Superstar Saga. When fighting him, he has little HP. Being an early battle, Fawful does not have a large variety of attacks. In his first attack, he shoots green fire balls at the Mario Bros. from his Headgear. In order to avoid the attack, the player must look at the color of the text when he calls the heroes "Fink Rats" or when he says "Have you readiness for this?!?". If the text is red, he shoots at Mario, but if the text is green, he shoots at Luigi. Sometimes, the bean's helmet falls off, making him unable to shoot fire balls. At times like this, Fawful has only one other attack. He can run up to a bro. and try to roll into him. This can be countered by a well-timed jump.

Later at the end of the game, Fawful is fought again. This time, he is much stronger and fights from within a giant mecha resembling his head. This dome-shaped machine completely protects Fawful and shoots powerful lasers at both bros. Unlike in the first battle, Fawful has many different attacks, some of which can last for a long time. During the battle, he hides in his mecha, defending him from all attacks. He uses his mecha to perform some of his attacks. The main attack used by his mecha is shooting laser eye beams, which move around the bros., trying to hit them. As the battle progresses, this attack lasts longer. Sometimes when it is the bean's turn to attack, he exits his mecha for a short moment and shoots more laser bolts from his antenna. The shadows created by the bolts appear above one of the heroes, letting the player know which character is being targeted. To avoid the attack, the Marios need to hit the bolts with their hammers and send them flying at Fawful, giving him a small amount of damage. In addition, when the mecha gets hit four times, Fawful gets enraged and spins around, shooting more laser bolts at the heroes for them to counter with their hammers. After the bolts spin around the area twice, the Bros. are no longer able to use their hammers, making them jump over the remaining bolts. The mecha eventually overheats, causing Fawful to stay out of the device for three turns. When this happens, the bros. can deal more damage to him. After he gets hurt, he adds some more attacks to his possessions, such as charging a laser beam while putting a Fawful block over the heroes' heads, making them rapidly jump to break it. Shortly after the blocks appear, the laser beam swoops across the stage, trying to hit the Marios. If the blocks are still above the two heroes, they are unable to jump over the beam. Fawful's final attacks is charging at the bros. The player has to hit his body with the brothers' hammers to counter him as he swoops down at the heroes. During the attack, he flaps his right arm when attacking Mario and keeps it still when attacking Luigi.

In Bowser's Inside Story, Fawful drains the Dark Star's power with his Vacuum Helmet and is fought by Bowser as Dark Fawful. He's shown to have many more abilities, including very high speed, dark magic and other powerful attacks. His Vacuum Helmet is also with him in this battle and can give him 300 HP when needed. After being beaten, Fawful becomes the Dark Fawful Bug and escapes from Bowser. Despite all his genius, Fawful is physically frail, to the point of finding Princess Peach a huge burden. As such, it is logical to assume that Fawful meant Midbus to carry anything heavy for him.
Bio: Though his past is largely unknown, Fawful is inferred to have been a long-time follower of Cackletta prior to the events of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and names himself as a pupil of hers in-game. He is officially confirmed to have gained his status as the greatest of Cackletta's students through his evil genius.

Fawful accompanies Cackletta to the Mushroom Kingdom during the events of the game, where he aids her in stealing the Princess's voice. While the two are on their way to the Beanbean Kingdom, they encounter the Mario Bros. and Bowser, who have formed a temporary alliance to stop the two villains. After taking care of Bowser, Fawful attacks the Mario Brothers. After giving Fawful a certain amount of damage, the Bros. destroy Fawful's Vacuum Helmet and then beat him. Unfortunately, Fawful summons another Vacuum Helmet after that and uses it to knock Bowser's Koopa Cruiser out of the sky. Fawful appears again attacking Beanbean guards in the mountains. When Mario and Luigi encounter him, he summons a large stone to block their path.

He later appears in Beanbean Castle, stealing the Beanstar alongside Cackletta. After Cackletta tricks Mario and Luigi into fixing the castle's plumbing, breaking the barrier around the Beanstar, he makes his getaway along with Cackletta, force-feeding Queen Bean a Belly Blech Worm to take care of the Mario Bros.

Fawful attacks Woohoo Hooniversity with Cackletta later in the game; it is there that they plan to awaken the Beanstar with Princess Peach's voice. The plan doesn't work out so well; it seems the Princess had been aware of the villains' plan and had gone into hiding, and the Princess whose voice had been stolen was Birdo. Birdo's squawking voice irritates the Beanstar so much it smashes through the floor and the Mario Bros. show up. After taking out Fawful, the Bros. fight Cackletta, who ends up defeated and crippled upon their victory. Fawful sucks his mistress's energy into his Vacuum Helmet and plans to attack the Mario Bros., only to be stopped and flung through the roof by Prince Peasley. Landing in Stardust Fields, Fawful finds an unconscious Bowser whose body Cackletta possesses. Cackletta then begins to call herself Bowletta.

He later appears in Little Fungitown with Bowletta, saying that while she has the body of Bowser, she still has the mind of Cackletta. He flies away along with Bowletta in her Koopa Cruiser, having kidnapped Princess Peach.

Fawful appears again guarding Joke's End where he steals the Beanstar from Luigi after seeing through a fake one. Like Bowletta, Fawful is fooled by Luigi pretending to be the Princess and as a result, the plumber is able to steal back the Beanstar.

Fawful shows up again as the penultimate boss in Bowser's Castle. Fawful, here suited in a skin-tight pink suit with wing-like cloth under its arms, now has a large mechanism that looks like his head. After beating him in battle, Fawful tries one last ditch effort to beat the Mario Bros., but only ends up being knocked out of the castle by Luigi, leaving the Bros. only Bowletta to contend with. An apparition resembling Fawful reappears as one of Cackletta's attacks in the final battle, which seems to imply that he is dead; however, future events suggest that this is not the real Fawful. This apparition of Fawful attacked similarly to what Fawful did in his first battle.

Fawful appears again in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time; but this time he's not an antagonist, but a shopkeeper running a shop called Fawful's Bean 'n' Badge that is located in the sewers of Princess Peach's Castle. He is only encountered by the babies, whom he does not completely recognize as the younger versions of Mario and Luigi. He sells them some of the rarest badges available in the game in exchange for beans. Fawful goes on a long speech to them about how the brothers defeated him in the previous game, notably mentioning that he plans to return in the future (foreshadowing his major role in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story), creating a period of time in which "no baby's candy will have safety". He, demonstrating apparent clairvoyance, also suggests that the babies go to Princess Peach's Castle's viewing platform prior to the time they discover Gritzy Desert.

Fawful appears as the main antagonist in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. He began the outbreak of "Blorbs" by selling "Blorb Mushrooms" to the citizens of Toad Town. Fawful then uses special masks on enemies to put them under his control and has them invade the Mushroom Kingdom.

Fawful is first seen in Dimble Wood disguised as a merchant. He sells Bowser a Vacuum Mushroom, advertising it as a "Lucky Shroom" that will help the Koopa King defeat his enemies. Instead, it causes Bowser to inhale everything around him, including Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Starlow, and other Mushroom Kingdom citizens.

Bowser later finds Fawful in Cavi Cape, where the villain reveals that he has captured Bowser's Castle. He then sends his brawny minion, Midbus to battle Bowser, and during the fight, he teaches both combatants how to fight. Sometimes in the game, Fawful will communicate to Bowser with a Fawfulcopter to manipulate his actions. He has Bowser fight the Sea Pipe Statue, only to later tell the victorious Koopa King that he has captured his minions.

Fawful then turns Bowser's Castle into Fawful Theater, where he performs on stage to Bowser's minions, who were under his control. Fawful arranges a VIP seat for Bowser, and when he falls for the Bean's latest plot, the Koopa King is catapulted onto the stage, where Fawful has Midbus fight him in a cage match. Bowser defeats Midbus, but he soon falls for Fawful's next trap by eating the "Victory feast" his nemesis presents him with, which causes him to become bloated and get stuck in the floor. Mario and Luigi have to travel to the Flab Zone after that.

Fawful appears again in the basement under Bowser. He uses his ray gun to extract Princess Peach from Bowser's body. When holding the princess, Fawful almost collapses, showing his lack of strength. Fawful's minion, Midbus then places a treadmill under Bowser, causing him to (literally) burn off fat.

He appears again under the Mushroom Kingdom stealing the Dark Star, which can give him the power to destroy the kingdom. At that point, the Mario Bros. realize that it is too late to stop him. After taunting the heroes, Fawful flies off to Peach's castle. Mario and co. chase him but are stopped by a barrier made by the Dark Star. The only way the Mario Bros. could break it is to get the Miracle Cure.

Fawful, along with Midbus, is found again inside Peach's castle, which he had taken over earlier. They are seen with a machine that sucks the princess's power and brings it to the Dark Star. As they wait for the Dark Star to awaken, an alarm goes off because of Mario and Luigi's appearance outside the castle. Fawful, however, laughs at their "Stupidity" and sends out a Fawfulcopter to speak to the bros., telling them his plans. He then leaves saying that he is going shopping at the Toad Town Mall.

Later, Mario and Luigi create the Miracle Cure, which breaks the blockade in front of Peach's castle. As they attempt to gain access to Peaches Castle through the back trash pit, Midbus appears and constructs a trash robot in which the Bros. have to battle. After the battle the player takes control of Bowser with his newly learned Spike Ball move. With the Marios inside of him, Bowser travels inside the castle where he meets three Fawfulcopters which Fawful can communicate through. Fawful admits to Bowser that he is "Shocked" at how he made it to the castle. However, that doesn't stop him from making another scheme. Fawful explains to Bowser that each of the Fawfulcopters hold a key and Bowser has to catch the copters to get to important rooms. Unable to break down the doors, Bowser must chase the Fawfulcopters to get to the next area.

After getting the keys and going through other obstacles, Bowser is shot into the sky and meets two giant Piranha Plants. However, Bowser falls back down and lands in the very top of Peach's Castle and the three Fawfulcopters seen earlier talk to Bowser, laughing at him because he can't fly, let alone destroy the giant Piranha Plants raised by Fawful. The Fawfulcopters then leave and make Bowser destroy the Piranha Plants and overcome more obstacles.

Fawful is once again seen in the room with the machine that sucks Peach's power into the Dark Star. The evil star had finally awakened, but Bowser came in the room at that time. Hating his timing, Fawful decides to help Midbus fight, but changes his mind because of Midbus's "pride". Instead, he powers up Midbus with his laser gun to make him become Blizzard Midbus, whom Bowser fights. After beating him, Midbus's body turns into an ice cube, leaving Fawful alone to carry out his plans. At that time, the Dark Star becomes fully awakened and Fawful, stunned, rushes over and drains its power. Bowser, however, punches Fawful away before he has all the star's power. Afterwards, the Dark Star flies into Bowser's body.

Fawful appears again outside of Peach's Castle, looking for the Dark Star. There, he was in his dark form with greater powers, a newer attire (most notably red glasses and a Cackletta-esque cloak), and a headgear that seemingly has a life of its own. Bowser confronts him but Fawful, always having a new plan, powers up the castle to become the Super Peach Castle., The giant castle crushes Bowser, making the Marios inside his body revive him to have another Giant Bowser Battle.

After beating the behemoth castle, Bowser finds Fawful in the castle's meeting room. The two villains begin to fight each other. Before the battle, Fawful speaks much like he did in Superstar Saga, even saying 'fink-rat' for the last time and also the only time in the game. He also speaks of how Mario and Luigi 'always show up' (referring to Superstar Saga's events). If Bowser and the Mario Bros. manage to beat Dark Fawful, he transforms himself into a second form to escape claiming he "has fury?", but gets inhaled by Dark Bowser.

During the final battle, Bowser makes Dark Bowser spit out the Dark Fawful Bug, and then he inhales it so that Mario and Luigi have the final battle against the Dark Fawful Bug and the Dark Star inside Bowser's stomach. They ultimately succeed in destroying both, thus weakening Dark Bowser enough for Bowser to deliver the final blows and destroy him.

Inside Bowser, Fawful makes his last appearance, speaking of how Mario and Luigi will always show up. In his final attempt to destroy the heroes, Fawful explodes, however, he instead frees them from Bowser, undoing what started all the chaos in the first place. The Mushroom Kingdom returns to normal, thus bringing Fawful's reign to an end.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Fawful
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers

Red alert! Prepare for extreme chortles!
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 5:35 am

Hmm...No Hulk? Laughing
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 5:06 pm

I was getting to that...

Name: Bruce Banner
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): Average height of a normal man... at least until the other guy comes up.
Weight (you can approximate): Average weight... at least, again, until the other guy...
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 Bruce-banner
Spoiler:
Universe: Marvel
Abilities: Well... just don't make him angry. You won't like it when he's angry.
Spoiler:
Bio: The Hulk is a fictional character who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in The Incredible Hulk #1 (May 1962). He is a gigantic, green, irradiated mutant humanoid monster with incredible strength and size who cannot control his rage - sometimes characterized as impulsive and brutal, other times as cunning, brilliant, and scheming - often written and drawn as an antihero. The Hulk is cast as the emotional and impulsive alter ego of the withdrawn and reserved physicist Dr. Bruce Banner; Banner first transforms into the Hulk shortly after he is accidentally exposed to the blast of a test detonation of a gamma bomb he invented. Subsequently, Banner will involuntarily transform into the Hulk whenever he gets too angry or if his life is in danger, leading to extreme complications in Banner's life. Lee said the Hulk's creation was inspired by a combination of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Frankenstein.
Although the Hulk's coloration has varied throughout the character's publication history, the most consistent shade is green. As the Hulk, Banner is capable of significant feats of strength, the magnitude of which increase in direct proportion to the character's anger. As the character himself puts it, "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets!" Strong emotions such as anger, terror and grief are also triggers for forcing Banner's transformation into the Hulk. As a child, Banner's father often got mad and physically abused his mother, creating the psychological complex of fear, anger, and the fear of anger and the destruction it can cause that underlies the character. Often depicted, a common storyline is the pursuit of both Banner and the Hulk by the U.S. armed forces, because of all the destruction that he causes. He has two other catchphrases: "Hulk is the strongest one there is!" and the better-known "HULK SMASH!", which has founded the basis for a number of pop culture memes.
The Hulk has since been depicted in various other media, most notably by Bill Bixby as Dr. David Banner and Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk in the live-action television series and five made-for-television movies, and by Eric Bana, Edward Norton and later Mark Ruffalo in the most recent Marvel film adaptations. Others have been multiple animated series, through the use of CGI in Hulk (2003) and The Incredible Hulk (2008), and various video games. The most recent CGI portrayal is in the 2012 film The Avengers.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (leans to good)
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_incredible_hulk
Faction Allegiance: Champions
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 5:45 pm

And welcome aboard big mean and green! Just waiting for another post or two before making my own.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 10:11 pm

I think I'll have Fawful execute Loki's plan to exploit the Hulk.

Because smashing things with giant green rage monsters who have fury gives him chortles.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 4:45 am

Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 12:55 pm

Alright, I'm waiting on Erudition before making a post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next