WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
DB
User
DB

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:22 pm

Roar. I know nothing about Homestruck. :p
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:28 pm

Don't worry, all you have to do is have your characters poof magically into the ballroom and start beating up the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:09 pm

Sounds good. Who are said bad guys?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:20 pm

Destroyers, such as Nemesis Prime, Lord Shen, and anything possessed by the evil Ing Horde.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 7:22 pm

Well I guess I have a bit more reading to do, seeing how I still am a bit lost. But whatever I'll catch on.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:23 pm

I guess I should have Mr. Doe pop into the ballroom as well.
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:24 pm

Oh noes don't pop the balloon :3

Yeah I know that's not what you meant.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 9:49 pm

Still dunno what characters from what factions are in the ballroom. That could be helpful information...

But hey! Intro post! Yayzors. 🐱

And now, fitting music.

Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:01 pm

All the Champions, Dark Alliance members, and Tyranid Hive members are in the ballroom.

Meanwhile, the Ing are possessing random Mooks and Redshirts (expendable soldiers in either army) and turning them against the Champions.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:09 pm

Not all of them. My characters sadly did not catch the ride to the celebration, so my PCs are either on Derse or elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Apr 2012, 10:37 pm

So, who liked my poetry?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:20 am

*Claps*

Toad, would you mind if I have Luffy see Toad, or one of your characters that were in DCI?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:12 pm

Sure, but it's not like Toad'll remember him. V is chronologically before Dimensional Clash I.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:15 pm

Crud, I could have sworn that Tyran, or whatever his name is today, said that characters would remember each other. Oh well :3
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:26 pm

Well, V takes place before Dimensional Clash I, so your own characters may remember each other, but mine right now are before I.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 6:27 pm

Alrighty, Whatever Toad still looks like a meal to Luffy.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 7:26 pm

Hmph.

Apparently to the Soldier, Russians speak Chinese.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 7:40 pm

The Illusive Badger wrote:
Hmph.

Apparently to the Soldier, Russians speak Chinese.

So do the Chinese speak Russian?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 7:44 pm

Russian spacecraft, American spacecraft... all parts made in Taiwan...

But yeah, I'll start actually working on my post, instead of working on many behind the scenes things and various irl stuff. So is it just the slaughtering of the Ing, or are they heading into the Light Dimension now, seeing that I didn't really catch that part.

Also, is the Light Dimension where they are really heading? If so, what about the Dark Alliance, which has the more... shadier, members? I guess Yog-Sothoth could create some kind of field within the Light Dimension to allow the Protagonists to enter without burning up in a ton of light...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 7:46 pm

We'll all burn up. Unless we're a happy little my little pony thing.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:02 pm

For some reason, I see the Light Dimension as being both. Idealistic and sometimes Sugar Bowlish. Anything that is not of the Light Dimension's design burns up immediately.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:28 pm

Wait, have there been MLP chars yet? The pony comment put the idea in my head.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:30 pm

Dear son of a--- er, I mean, no, there have not, but there are some already reserved.

God forbid.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:36 pm

Darkie was going to have arc with them, though I'm not sure what she plans to do with them.

The purpose of the arc was to have them in while making them acceptable to the setting: completely GRIMDARKifying them and gear them up for war, using Friendship as ammunition for weapons.

Arguably, they may appear as Destroyers in this installment, seeing that Nurgle embodies Friendship. This would be very, very intriguing.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:40 pm

I get to kill ponies? Whee!

I think you can see I'm not a Brony.

I'm sorry. Those darn things have been annoying me since pre-band camp. I hang out with two Bronies who talk about the show and the internet culture and all that ALL THE TIME and one of them has no time for Zelda anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next