WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:09 pm

It helps to have multiple sagas. I have the Wheatley-Fillmore saga, the Luigi and Shen saga, the Magnus & Wiggler vs. D.L. Gaol saga...

Having these sagas does help keep from boredom.

(I might consider adding Madame DeFarge as a character... evil lurks within the knitting needles of blood.)
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

The Second Wave is now almost complete. Soon, if I feel like it and people start posting again, I'll end it. If morale continues to be up, I'll initiate the Third Wave.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 2:28 am

I had to. I just realized that our characters hardly ever eat, drink, or use the facilities.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:57 am

True, we aren't the largest on realism. The only way I'll object to your post is the CSMs having not seen grosser; remember the Nurglites, who use literal projectile vomiting as a form of weapons, and the Slaaneshis, who use... actually, we probably shouldn't go there just yet, but just remember that urination as an attack, while decidedly revolting towards most other beings, probably wouldn't faze beings from the Warhammer verse all too much.

We can have it explained in that those were CSM recruits, I guess. :P
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 7:19 am

Alright, I'll be finishing up the Second Wave soon.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 7:59 pm

I'm becoming more and more obsessed with the Phantom of the Opera, and am conjuring ways to integrate part of its plot with this plot.

On the other hand, I've been thinking about an idea that has to do with IRL people and time.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 9:24 pm

Sounds intriguing. PotO was definitly a fine book (and one of the few books that got a decent adaption movie. I mean, it's Gerard Butler. Who dare objects to Gerard 'SPAHTA' Butler?). As for historical figures in time, that reminds me of that one RP you had. Amazing concept, and I was shocked to see it not pick up.

Also, out of the factions of Chaos, it's a shame to see Nurgle get the least recognition. I may start focusing on the bestowing of the Glorious Gift of Plauge in posts to come.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 9:31 pm

Hey, Rix, I think you still needed to send me a PM?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:03 pm

Whoops my forgetfulness is showing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:12 pm

Yeah, it's fine. I have people who have been waiting since early March for me to make an IC post still.

Actually they probably moved on without me but yeah, you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:21 pm

I think we probably covered the main part in Chat anyways. The PM will most likely be rather short, covering a few details here and there.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:26 pm

Yeah. You did see the part about the AIs only being there to run the armor abilities, right? Without them, and an actual way to power them, he sort of... Couldn't access them... The temporal distortion unit was only activated by accident when Doc overloaded his armor. So yeah, take that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 12:08 am

Um, Rix, sorry to be a spelling-Nazi, and I'm pretty sure you were in a rush, but you spell "plague" P-L-A-G-U-E...

Just pointing it out. I mean, again, I'm sure you were just in a hurry and had to type something in a jiff.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 7:02 am

Yeah, sorry about that. Anyways, now to get to planning my next post.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 8:38 pm

Name: Therese Defarge
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): Stout.
Weight (you can approximate): 152 lbs
Description/Picture: "Madame Defarge, his wife, sat in the shop behind the counter as he came in. Madame Defarge was a stout woman of about his own age, with a watchful eye that seldom seemed to look at anything, a large hand heavily ringed, a steady face, strong features, and great composure of manner. There was a character about Madame Defarge, from which one might have predicated that she did not often make mistakes against herself in any of the reckonings over which she presided. Madame Defarge being sensitive to cold, was wrapped in fur, and had a quantity of bright shawl twined about her head, though not to the concealment of her large earrings. Her knitting was before her, but she had laid it down to pick her teeth with a toothpick. Thus engaged, with her right elbow supported by her left hand, Madame Defarge said nothing when her lord came in, but coughed just one grain of cough. This, in combination with the lifting of her darkly defined eyebrows over her toothpick by the breadth of a line, suggested to her husband that he would do well to look round the shop among the customers, for any new customer who had dropped in while he stepped over the way." A Tale of Two Cities, pg. 35
Universe: A Tale of Two Cities
Abilities: Knitting, a gun, and a knife.
Bio: A cruel revolutionary whose hatred of the aristocracy fuels her tireless crusade, Madame Defarge spends a good deal of the novel knitting a register of everyone who must die for the revolutionary cause. Unlike her husband, she proves unrelentingly blood-thirsty, and her lust for vengeance knows no bounds.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Link: Read the book.
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 6:51 pm

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

Anyways, I've seemed to have lost inspiration for the next post. Hopefully I can regain it by tomorrow to finish the next wave, then a short interlude for various characterizations, then boss battle with the Third Wave.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 6:59 pm

Name: The Great Mighty Poo
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): Varies, depends on how much poo there is in his beautiful clagginess.
Weight (you can approximate): See above.
Description/Picture: http://images.wikia.com/conker/images/c/cc/Great_Mighty_Poo.png
Universe: Conker
Abilities: Singing, flinging piles of poop
Bio: "I am the Great Mighty Poo
And I'm going to throw my !$?# at you!
A huge supply of tish
Comes from my chocolate starfish
How about some scat, you little !$#@?

Do you really think you'll survive in here?
You don't seem to know which creek you're in!
Sweet corn is the only thing that makes it through my rear
How d'you think I keep this lovely grin? (Have some more caviar.)

Now I'm really getting rather mad,
You're like a niggly tiggly !$#@ty little tag nut!
When I've knocked you out with all my bab
I'm going to take your head and ram it up my butt!"

The Great Mighty Poo is an enormous singing pile of fecal matter that seems to have an obsession with burying squirrels under mounds of doo-doo, as well as opera. Residing in Poo Mountain, the Great Mighty Poo hates everybody that trespasses into his claggy territory, even going so far as to use sweet corn as teeth if it comes across him. The Poo is quite cruel, despite his beautiful singing voice. The sweet corns that he uses as his teeth get poop in their eyes, and the Great Mighty Poo flings poop at people... for fun.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Link: http://conker.wikia.com/wiki/The_Great_Mighty_Poo
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers

I was thinking about a battle between the Poo and George the Volcano. The clash of clag versus crag!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 3:58 pm

Posted. Sorry for the miscoloration of Condesce's text, I wanted to use the exact color, but the forum wouldn't allow the code, so I just came up with purple on the spot. At any rate, feel free to start interacting between characters.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 10:14 pm

That was the most disgusting post I have ever posted.

The Great Mighty Poo will probably also play a part in my Phantom of the Opera saga.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 5:41 pm

... I... I can't...sdekfjhasdkl;fhjask;fnh

Erops, in humblness, I shall admit that I could not finish reading your post on the first sitting. I had to turn off my computer, sit down, steel my nerves, and read again at a later date. I must say, that is really incredible. You hereby win. I really don't know what you win, but hey, if you can make imagery like that, you have to win something. No offense, of course, it was rather entertaining. Just in a... very, um... surreal way.

Also, just a random comment I'm throwing out there, owowowowow Condesce and her text. I think I'll keep her dialouge to a minimum next time. Her BBCode, I must say, is quite a pain to write without copy paste. Though I'll admit I shouldn't be complaining, what with Luna and the BBCode's for the Espers. Oh gosh the *fiery one whose name I can't remember*. She deserves a prize (and I mean a big one) for him.

Now then, onto more dire matters. Now, strangely enough, I've been in this situation before. The situation in which there are two RPers left in an entire RP. Granted, Patches was pretty active, but he hasn't posted in a while (although that's probably because I haven't informed him, so my bad), and Ron and Luna seem to want to rejoin during DC(V)II. Tyran may come back, but it's been 26 days (or maybe 27. Or 28. Curse you calender math) since his last post, so either he's hard at work, or maybe just forgot the place, who knows. Either way, the best we can do is wait for him to return.

Now, this situation will not end well, as learned in my past experience. The way I see it, this will either go in two directions. The first one is that we'll have to put this on Hiatus, and let Tyran reclaim it when he returns. The second is that this RP will become basically a zombie: an RP that constantly teeters the line of active and dead, a shell of its former self, a twisted parody of what it once was. This will go on, and then lead into the first direction at some point in time.

So... I'm out of options. What do you think we take as a course of action? Hiatus right here (and maybe use Gl'b as a warm-up boss for the un-hiatus and new members) or get the boss battle over with, change location, and Hiatus right then and there, or...
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 11:28 am

Eh, Belias wasn't that hard. There are sites for the gradient texts~

Anyways, sorry this is hiatusing! sdf now i feel bad
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 11:41 am

Really? I hand type BBCodes, so after looking at Belias' text in Quote, my jaw pretty quickly hit my desk.

Don't feel too bad. We'll return to this at some point. Besides, DC(V)II is still a prominent option.

Also, Patches, thanks for sticking around. Consider yourself promoted to Mod (if you aren't already).
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 10:11 pm

DC's Legacy will live on.

And with that:

Happy Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:04 am

I'm back from southeast asia and I watched the Avengers with my wife. My head is literally swimming with ideas now. My god the movie was just...

...So...

Amazing...
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:23 am

got to agree with you there, tyran
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next